Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule [June 21 - July 2st]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule [June 21 - July 2st]
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Warriors!

This schedule will be extremely powerful so to say. The Gods and the Planets are really with us. We need to do our best to execute this FORCEFULLY and with FIERCE SHEER WRATH. These are chances we will NOT have for a while...We need to make FULL USE OF THESE!!! It cannot be over-stressed.

I am making this relatively short, so that we can get into the point faster. This is to co-ordinate our efforts for the next 12 days.

In the 21st (Solstice), we need to do the RTR posted, and preferably (this doesn't take time at all really), can reaffirm the Ritual we have done before (This doesn't imply starting anything and causing Void Moon problems).

We can also add the Protection-JoS Ritual for this day and re-affirm it, to make sure our bastion is armed with pikes, so those retarded enough seeking to do anything, will meet their doom for their retarded actions. This can be done in the 21st. The 24th is an important date to do Race Awakening Rituals. We will make full use of this too.

The Solstice is a day of high energy. We can make the enemy cry big tears. For those who want to do EVEN more on this day, I will also put the schedule below, which nevertheless is a normal RTR Schedule as we usually do. This has been aligned to the planets for maximum effectiveness.

The 72 pairs with the Demonic Authority RTR. They do an extremely powerful combo of pain, anguish and will this is pure toxicity to the enemy.

For the next two days after the solstice, we will focus on the Communications as well as the other ones, without a fourth ritual. These are extremely important for what we seek to achieve.

Asterisk days are days of power where our Rituals fly like rockets. Days without an asterisk are for keeping up momentum and restoration. 26,27,28, are for restoration, and then we go hard on the next days.
______

RTR Schedule:

______

21/Solstice*. 72,Demonic Authority RTR, JoS Protection Ritual. [Pure wreckage I tell you.......]
22. 72, 42, Communications
23. 72, 42, Communications
24*. 72, 42, Communications, Awakening People Ritual [Check Link Below]
25*. 72, 42, Disarming the Enemy RTR
26. 72, 42, Communications,Curse Israel Ritual
27. 72, 42, Communications,Curse Israel Ritual
28. 72, 42, Communications,Curse Israel Ritual
29*. 72, 42, Communications, Restoring Right to Gentile Nations RTR
30*. 72, 42, Communications, Restoring Right to Gentile Nations RTR
1st of July*. 72, 42, Communications, Restoring Right to Gentile Nations RTR
2st of July*. 72, 42, Communications, Restoring Right to Gentile Nations RTR
_________

Links to the Rituals:

_________

72 - http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm
42 - http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ritual_42.html
Communications - http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm
Demonic Authority RTR - http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic19872.html
Restoring Right To Gentile Nations - http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/D724.htm
Disarming the enemy - http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/I5417.htm
JoS Protection Ritual - topic19246.html
Awakening White/Black people Ritual - topic18670.html

Texts to the Rituals:

LINE 1
72 AIM AHVW AIM • 71 OHy OHy AYh • 70 AIM AYV OHy •
69 AYh ‘OH AYR • 68 AHVW AYV AYKH • 67 ‘AH OHy ‘OH •
66 OHK UUN AIM • 65 AYBV AIM AHD • 64 OHy AYKH AIM •
63 AHVW UUN ‘AH • 62 AYh AYh OHy • 61 AYV AIM AHVW •
60 AYR OHTS AIM • 59 AYKH AYR AYh • 58 AHL OHy OHy •
57 AIM AIM UUN • 56 OHy AHVW AIF • 55 AYh AYB AIM •

LINE 2
54 AHTH OHy UUN • 53 ‘AH UUN UUN • 52 AIM AIM ‘AH •
51 EESH AYKH AYh • 50 OHy UUN AHTH •
49 AHVW AYh AHVW • 48 AYh OHy AIM • 47 AHL EESH ‘AH •
46 OHy AYR ‘AH • 45 AHL ‘AH AHSS • 44 AYh OHL OHy •
43 AHL AHVW AHVW • 42 AKH OHy AIM • 41 AYh AYh AYh •
40 AHZ OHy OHy • 39 ‘AH AYh AYR • 38 AIM ‘AH AYKH •
37 • OHy UUN ‘AH •

LINE 3
36 AHTH UUN AIM • 35 OHK AHVW OHK • 34 AYKH AYh OHL •
33 AHVH AYKH OHy • 32 AYR EESH AHVW •
31 AYV AHKH OHL • 30 AIM AVW AH • 29 OHy OHy AYR •
28 AYh ‘AH EESH • 27 AHT AYR OHy • 26 ‘AH ‘AH AYh •
25 AYh OHTH UUN • 24 AHVH AYh AYKH • 23 AYh OHL AIM •
22 OHy OHy OHy • 21 AKH AHL UUN • 20 AHL AYh AYP •
19 AHVW AHVW OHL •

LINE 4
18 AHY OHL AHK • 17 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 16 AYM OHK AYh •
15 OHy AYR AYh • 14 AYh AYVW AIM • 13 AHL OHZ OH •
12 ‘AH AYh AYh • 11 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 10 AHTH OHL ‘AH •
9 OHy OYZ AYh • 8 AHTH AYh OHK • 7 ‘AH AKH ‘AH •
6 AYh OHL OHL • 5 EESH AYh AIM • 4 AIM OHL ‘AH •
3 AYT OHy AHSS • 2 OHy OHL OHy • 1 AHVW AYh AHVW •

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews are fully exposed to the world
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• The Jews have lost all of their influence and power over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
• Gentiles are powerfully and effectively reacting against the Jews

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

____

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •
UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •
EHKH • GAHT • EE-TZAHR • AHT • AHV • AYHSH •
UKH-EEYUH • UH-DEEG • AHN • SH-AH-EE-TAHN • AH •
EER • OHK • UHTZAHT • OHYUH • UHG • UHB • AHH

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• Gentiles are reacting against the Jews
• The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

___

Curse Israel RTR

All you need to do is vibrate the following 9 times:

AHKH-AHR-UHB • YAY-EHV • AHKH-EHM-USH •
AHL-DAHG-AH-AHV • AHKH-KHEHRR-AHV-AH-AHV •
LOHD-AHG • OIG-UHL • AHKH-SS--'EH’--EHV •
AHM-AHD-AH-AHH • TOKH-UHP-SHEEM--LOHK • AHKH-UHV •
UUKH-UHR-VEEN-AYV • ROH-AH • AHKH-EHL-AHK-MUU •
AHKH-AYKH-RAHV-UHM • AHKH-RAHV-AH-AHV

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• Those who bless Israel are cursed
• Those who curse Israel are blessed
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

___

Communications RTR

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •

AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •

TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •

LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •

AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

•Vibrate AUM
•The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
•All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
•Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

___

Disarming the Enemy RTR

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

SSS • AHV-OH-HUHY-MEHN • EET-EE-AYM •
MAHT-AHK-DEETS-UHV/W • AHV-OH-HUHY • AYD-V/WAH •
TAHL-AHKH-AHN • TOHZ • EE- EESH-AHRT • TAHP-SHEEM-AHL •
KAHT-EE-MUU- KAHT • NOHSH-AHL-LAHKH-UHV/W •
KHAHL-TSEEYH • OHL KHEE-AHL-AH • RAH-TSUUYH •
EEL-K-LAHK

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

State with conviction 9 times:
All weapons formed against the Jews are completely effective against them in every way and at all times.
All accusations and judgments against the Jews prevail, succeed, and are effectively and permanently enforced in every way and at all times.

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

___

Restoring Right to Gentile Nations RTR

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAH-TOH • AHKH-DEEM-SHEEHH • D ‘AH’-- •

AHKH-EHN-AHFF-UHB • SHEE • VAYTS-AHYH-TEEYH-OHL •

MEEYH-AHM-AHSH-AHH • TAHKH-AHT-EEM • MAHM-UHSH-TEH •

AHT-DAHV ‘AH’-- HAH-AYV/W • AHKH-EHD-AHY -UHB •

MEH-YAYKH-LAHM • NAHT-AHN-AYV/W

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish control, Jewish laws, and Jewish enforced rulership.
All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish commands, coercion, threats, directions, and demands.
All Gentiles are completely free to govern their own nations without any Jewish interference whatsoever.
The Jews have totally and completely lost all power, domination, interference and authority over Gentiles and their affairs.

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Anyone who doesn't take this seriously, or thinks "maybe I will take this seriously at a later date" is WORTHLESS to SATAN!  Get your priorities straight!  All of these rituals to disarm the Jewish people--the enemies of Satan--are in the here and now! 

For those who are only here for sexuality, Satan will have to come before your own personal desires, if you are really here for the greater purpose of Satan.  For those who can't handle this, then maybe you weren't meant to serve anyone but Jesus Christ, itself, eh?  Put Satan first, and he will put you first.  Unlike other organizations, we recognize Satan as a literally, real, physical being.  He exists as part of the Army of the Empire of Orion, as well as Aldebaran in the constellation of Taurus.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

http://www.joyofsatan.com

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

i appreciate this hp Jake, i just found my sick self out on the dock wondering about where my energies are going,and what i can actually do to the minds and souls of 7 billion people with our energies all spread out among them. i suppose I'm being selfish, but i cant help but feel that i am more important to myself then a billion strangers are to me.
the decent amount of energy that i generate for myself through meditation is literally nothing if you spread it out  to a million, even a thousand people, yet is important and beneficial to me.
are these rituals really going to do anything to people, so much so that we can reprogram their minds?
can our energies actually change the very "values" and "morals" and opinions that the people of earth have had since early childhood shoved down their throats, and deeply embedded into their psyche?
, can the measly amount of Satanists trying to reverse curses put upon the souls of 7 billion people,really even put a dent in them?
lets say we are 5,000 people doing the rtrs,and sending away our energies how is that supposed to do anything to the whole planet of people? there are literally ten times as many people living in my town alone.
if you write 7 billion it doesn't seem like much, but keep in mind that one million is one thousand thousands, and one billion is one thousand millions...there are 7.4 BILLION people on earth right now, and i cant even generate enough power to raise my kundalini, what are my energies going to do to all those people.
our number of active English speaking Satanists is probably more like 150 people.

I'm sorry if i am being a negative Nancy or whatever but how are these rituals supposed to work?

HAIL SATAN

@makesyouperfect
You posted about thoughtforms being able to control Satan and His Demons. Now you're doubting our HPs and our RTRs! 
Who is this!!? You sound like a TROLL to me!
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 7:54 AM, makesyouperfect@... [Satanicgaycommunity]<[email protected] wrote:   i appreciate this hp Jake, i just found my sick self out on the dock wondering about where my energies are going,and what i can actually do to the minds and souls of 7 billion people with our energies all spread out among them. i suppose I'm being selfish, but i cant help but feel that i am more important to myself then a billion strangers are to me.
the decent amount of energy that i generate for myself through meditation is literally nothing if you spread it out  to a million, even a thousand people, yet is important and beneficial to me.
are these rituals really going to do anything to people, so much so that we can reprogram their minds?
can our energies actually change the very "values" and "morals" and opinions that the people of earth have had since early childhood shoved down their throats, and deeply embedded into their psyche?
, can the measly amount of Satanists trying to reverse curses put upon the souls of 7 billion people,really even put a dent in them?
lets say we are 5,000 people doing the rtrs,and sending away our energies how is that supposed to do anything to the whole planet of people? there are literally ten times as many people living in my town alone.
if you write 7 billion it doesn't seem like much, but keep in mind that one million is one thousand thousands, and one billion is one thousand millions...there are 7.4 BILLION people on earth right now, and i cant even generate enough power to raise my kundalini, what are my energies going to do to all those people.
our number of active English speaking Satanists is probably more like 150 people.

I'm sorry if i am being a negative Nancy or whatever but how are these rituals supposed to work?

HAIL SATAN

i always doubt the hp's in EVERYTHING they say and write, but my heart is usually eased by the fact that they explain themselves well, i have just had an issue with the rtr rituals, as they didn't explain at all how the rituals are supposed to influence the physical world.
all i want is some clearification,i want to know WHERE my energy is going and WHAT it is doing.
once again just in case my last message didn't go through
I DID NOT POST THAT MESSAGE...please learn to read
i am not a troll i have been dedicated for 3 years,if your so advanced and smart then ask your guardian demon if i am a troll or not....right

HAIL SATAN

The Joy of Satan Ministries is a Satanic coven.

As agents/warriors of Satan, we are doing his work on planet earth to restore spiritual balance and destroy his/gentile humanities enemies.

Reverse Torah Rituals are exactly as the title says. We are performing group rituals that reverse torah curses put on Satan and gentiles alike. Thats it.

The bible, torah, quran are infused with jewish black magic and are chock full of curses that have been ushering in the destruction of our planet and gentiles.

http://www.see_the_truth.webs.com/

http://www.whitedeathofislam.josru.com/en/

It is up to us Spiritual Satanists to put our energies together and stop this shit show from ever continuing and manifesting.

We are changing the world with these rituals. And we will continue to change the world as these rituals will never stop until the enemy is COMPLETELY blotted out and gentiles awaken from their jewish spell.

Do not let your fear get in the way. We are the elite in this spirtual war, and we will be victorious, with or without you.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VICTORY!

@archdandy. Ref jos
I agree with all you say, and you said it very well, except for the opening statement. "The Joy of Satan Ministries is a Satanic coven."
The Joy of Satan Ministries is an Army dedicated to the advancement of Truth, Justice and Gentile Freedom. 
Satan is the Leader and inspiration of this Army. There is no one, nothing better or higher than Him. The Gods of Satan are ranked under Father Satan. HPS Maxine is under the Gods of Satan. The HPs are under HPS MD. The SS are ranked accordingly under the HPs. Then there are others who are fighting this war from without or barely under Satan's protection. 
HP HC recently made a sermon about this. Us Spiritual Satanists and the Pagans : JoyofSatan666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

In a coven there are only 13 people. They usually meet once a month, on Satanic holidays, and for spiritual advancement. I know/believe there are SS covens out *there* but as a whole, this entire collection of SS are considered Hell's Army. Consider the title of the 6 month meditation schedule "Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual"!https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fdpx6m538vpb ... l.pdf?dl=1

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... lines.html

HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 7:42 PM, archdandy@... [Satanicgaycommunity]<[email protected] wrote:   The Joy of Satan Ministries is a Satanic coven.

As agents/warriors of Satan, we are doing his work on planet earth to restore spiritual balance and destroy his/gentile humanities enemies.

Reverse Torah Rituals are exactly as the title says. We are performing group rituals that reverse torah curses put on Satan and gentiles alike. Thats it.

The bible, torah, quran are infused with jewish black magic and are chock full of curses that have been ushering in the destruction of our planet and gentiles.

http://www.see_the_truth.webs.com/

http://www.whitedeathofislam.josru.com/en/

It is up to us Spiritual Satanists to put our energies together and stop this shit show from ever continuing and manifesting.

We are changing the world with these rituals. And we will continue to change the world as these rituals will never stop until the enemy is COMPLETELY blotted out and gentiles awaken from their jewish spell.

Do not let your fear get in the way. We are the elite in this spirtual war, and we will be victorious, with or without you.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VICTORY!

@makesyouperfect to explain what I've understood about the rtr and how they work exactly.
It's real that there are billions of people on this planet but think about it ,how can jews
Influence so much people ? They are in small number (jews)

the torah is the foundation of the fake jew created
world people live in everyday, the goal of the rtr is to reverse the foundation of this FAKE REALITY which is the TORAH,

Everything people do and act like is due to torah curses on humanity ,every little thing
from disrespect and misogyny, poverty, environment pollution , animal cruelty,
Rape and so on is either a torah curse or indirectly created by it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back