Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reversal ritual?

Amber

Is there a reversal ritual? I don't want to be apart of spiritual satanism if I don't have the time for all the meditations to prevent depression and attacks. Also I feel it very rude to our father Satan for me to kinda just be a lurker.

Sent from my iPhone

You are about to commit a very wrong and certainly not needed act.

First of all, many people are busy. Most of our people are very busy, we have parents, people who work for long hours and the list goes endless. In short, people who lack the time to do some things. Really, with 20 to 30 minutes of your day, you can advance your Soul to a great level if you are consistent in this.

Just cleaning your aura, doing your aura of protection, some breathing, some hatha yoga and you are all set. 20 minutes maximum. Satan understands all these things.

Is there anyone who doesn't have 20 minutes free of their time in a day? I hardly believe this. Any statement as such would be either a tragedy, or an excuse.

Now, as for being a burden. Nobody who would ever think of such thing is actually a burden. You actually care. You don't need to think of matters that way. Satan accepted you and therefore, He has reasons for this. Satan is a real God, He doesn't push Himself onto anyone.

Just a reminder. You are with the Truth now. To leave would be very bad. To give up one's chance of seeing Truth is not only absurd, not needed, but can prove dangerous. Especially in a world such as this.

You have to know the whole deal before you make any of such "choice".

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

He will leave you if you want it. 
It's better to ask for help to find time to do the meditation. He's here to help us grow, not to just leave us to our own devices. You have options here.

I have to assume you are just looking for attention.You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.Their is not a soul on this planet that doesn't have even just 20 minutes to lie down on some pillows, relax and meditate.

But remember, once you leave. You never come back. 

---In [email protected], <ijustbelikerawr@... wrote :

Is there a reversal ritual? I don't want to be apart of spiritual satanism if I don't have the time for all the meditations to prevent depression and attacks. Also I feel it very rude to our father Satan for me to kinda just be a lurker.

Sent from my iPhone

That's no reason to leave. Everyone has time for meditation in my opinion, basically If you say you don't have time for something to vitally important for your own soul then maybe you just don't want it enough. We have people here who find time to meditate and they have way worse conditions than you but they still find the time because they know how important it is.

All you have to do is wake up 15 minutes earlier or use 15 minutes before bed that's all there is too it. Me, for example right now I'm going back and mastering some of the basic meditations as well as doing more advanced meditations, and I find that the basic meditations only take me 5-10 minutes. That's it, they are easy.

Depression usually means low bio electricity, any meditation can help with this. Easy and short meditations such as spinning chakras, foundation meditation-breathing in white gold energy and affirming I am happy at all times or something simple like that. I'll tell you if you walk away, your soul is going to stagnate and times like these where jews are trying to fuck shit up you might just even die eventually.even if you don't die, your soul stagnates without power meditation and depression will become worse and worse and then when you do die you'll just be reincarnated into the same problem but worse until you decide to fix it and the only way is through evolving the soul out of the cycle of suffering and burning the seeds stuck in your soul that manifest bad shit.

You have a purpose here, we're all working for a bigger picture.
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 11/26/15, Amber ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reversal ritual?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2015, 9:09 PM

Is there a reversal
ritual? I don't want to be apart of spiritual satanism
if I don't have the time for all the meditations to
prevent depression and attacks. Also I feel it very rude to
our father Satan for me to kinda just be a lurker.

Sent from my
iPhone

Actually Maxine said that the Reverse Ritual Doesn't work as once you Dedicate it's permanent. He will not push himself on you. But I don't believe a ritual would magickally put him out of your life forever. I know someone who did the reverse ritual then as soon as it was done started frantically begging Satan not to leave him and re dedicated. But because he did the reverse ritual thought it was like impossible to come back. Father Satan is a real person and is not bound to wierd magick rituals. You don't even need a ritual to Dedicate, all that matters is what's in your heart. 
  Father Satan will see it for what it is. Oh the enemy convinced him to do this, but he wants to be with me. He doesn't go nope sorry I'm bound to eternal law of rituals, sup section your fucked, par die. Instead he thinks well Ofcourse I am with you, the enemy is using all this bullshit to fuck with your mind. I am right here with you but you are convinced I am not. Sigh.
 I don't believe all this Satan never accepts you back. I have dealt personally with this bullshit and I think it's time it ends to prevent others from going through it. Here is a list of what the enemy uses against us.
 Born a Jew Had sex with a Jew Became a traitor Reversed ritual Had a bad thought Had a mental breakdown Was not perfect in everyway so guess what
  Your a traitor!!! A traitorous turned Jew, born Jew piece of shit!!! Who Satan will never accept back!!!! Laughs menalochly!!!!! Nothing you do!! No matter how much you beg will ever fix your problem!!!! You are fucked!!!!
  Now obviously this sounds like enemy garbage. What is the truth? The truth is, Satan is the most loving and forgiving God in the universe. Who created you and wants you to become a God. He doesn't care what the enemy does to you, how they placed that little thought of fuck Satan in your mind or if they made you try to do a reversal. He cares about you and doesn't even worry about that stuff.
 Everything else comes down to what? Fear. That's it FEAR. That little thing the enemy uses to destroy you with. Just as they put the Fear in you that you were not making Satan happy. Then you would have done the reverse ritual and they would have convinced you that even if you wanted to come back, you couldn't. More fear. The end goal of completely disempowering you and Destroying you. 
 Instead stand tall and proud in knowing that Satan loves you and doesn't expect you to impress him. He only wishes to see you advance and come into your own at your own time. To slowly over time become what you were destined to be, free and happy. So, look at yourself and look deep and tell yourself that although you lost in confusion, you still have worth. You have chosen to honor and respect Father Satan which that alone is something that very few on this planet of 7 Billion people choose to do. That alone gives you importance over literally Billions. That which lies dormant within you is potential. 
 Potential that may not be fully realized until decades from now. But that one day will bloom as a sleeping flower and when it does you will stand above the magnitudes of people on this earth as a Beacon of light that shines brighter than the sun. As the leading example of a better world. 

That is what Father Satan sees in you.

OK, I got it - your frustrated and getting pissed off.  Satan cares about you.  Ask him and your guardian to help you.  I had anxiety issues as a kid as a result of abuse and I have considerable issues with anxiety and depression now, but I know I don't need to take drugs for it.  I've been attacked my whole life it seems like only because I let that negativity reestablish itself.  Right now I'm unemployed and don't know how the fuck I'm going to pay my bills next month.  So, all that shit is on me now, and I can tell you that  90% of that is the enemy fucking with you, trying to make you quit.  Don't ever quit.  Just by simply letting them know that your not going to quit, you are going to really give them a kick in the ass.  I haven't been able to really join the group until just recently and I've been here quite awhile.  It's because of all the negativity I had to fight through.  With my latest attack of anxiety and subsequent spiritual attacks and so forth, its been extremely hard just to keep my chakras clean.  Don't worry about doing everything on the website.  Just clean the shit out of your chakras and do the aura of protection meditation.  At least once in the morning and once at night.  Focus on breathing in positive white light energy and breathing out dark negative energy.  Picture the white light filling in all the areas of darkness.  Do this for each area of your body.  It should be at each chakra point.  If you can't do one chakra point at a time, just do sections of your body or do your whole body.  If you can split up an hour a day to do that, it will pull you out of that shit.  I think its better to do short bursts of mediation several times a day rather than fewer, longer meditations when dealing with anxiety and depression.  You have to do it everyday in order to build protection.  Don't miss any days. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back