Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revenge

AskSatanOperator

Is it ok and healthy to channel and redirect my anger in workings, meditations and self improvement, instead of pursuing revenge (black magic)?

There is nothing wrong in channeling emotions like anger through workings etc. Just be careful about how you use those emotions as they can have a negative effect on you if done too often or in a wrong way. I would recommend venting your anger in RTR's, if there is anger towards specific people you can for example use intent & program energy to negatively impact the person in question, kinda like black magic but done in a simple manner. When you are done with the above, try to let that energy / anger go, you can always tune into that anger again when you want to keep cursing them or whatever your intentions are.

Cleaning goes a long way to keep yourself healthy, so always do an extra round of cleaning.

Is it ok and healthy to channel and redirect my anger in workings, meditations and self improvement, instead of pursuing revenge (black magic)?
You can direct your anger as you see fit, at your discretion.

Black Magic is needed to restore justice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back