Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revelant and Important Question About Astrology and Astronomy ?

deepearth666

I was getting into looking through my telescope and I downloaded Stellarium, an astronomy program. As I was experimenting with it and thinking, I came across something that surprised me. That the traditional astrology at least as it seems is not accurate. The Sun is currently in Sagitarrius and all the Sun signs seem to be behind a month. The time the Sun is actually in each constellation.The same goes with the planets and moon, they are in different signs then when I compared it to astrolabe and the traditional astrology sun signs. I did some reading and came across a NASA page. 
What's Your Sign? :: NASA Space Place Here it says that 3000 years ago, the Sun was in Leo from July 23 to August 22, but things have shifted and the Sun is actually in Cancer around this time. I assume this explains the actual locations of the other planets and moon as well that the sky has shifted over time. According to the astronomy program and the NASA page I was actually born under a different Sun sign than regular astrology and my astrology chart from astrolabe says.
Constellations in the zodiac :: NASA Space Place
Any explanation or help in understanding this would be very appreciated.
HAIL SATAN

You do realize that NASA and SETI are sham organizations and most of what they talk about is shit, right? The NASA has the expertise of feeding huge loads of shit to people just to keep them dumb. It is the same NASA which is still claiming that there is no life on any other planet found (I wish I had more palms to do multiple face palms). That guy on the page doesn't even bother talking about precession, which is an integral part of astronomy and astrology. And he has the audacity of saying "astrology is not science". What crap!!

Ok Yea I totally agree with that I just used that webpage to explain what I was trying to say. If you just download an astronomy program not related to NASA or anything, you can see that the Sun and planets are actually in different signs than on an astrology program, like astrolabe for example. I mean honestly you can go outside and look at it with your own two eyes. For example astrolabe an astrology program says that mars is in scorpio tonight, when if you actually go outside and look for it, it is in Virgo. Im saying that the astrology programs for whatever reason do not seem to be accurate. Im just saying if you go outside and observe the zodiac signs and the planets and sun, astrolabe is not accurate completely.

On Monday, January 11, 2016 4:53 PM, "gamekash@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You do realize that NASA and SETI are sham organizations and most of what they talk about is shit, right? The NASA has the expertise of feeding huge loads of shit to people just to keep them dumb. It is the same NASA which is still claiming that there is no life on any other planet found (I wish I had more palms to do multiple face palms). That guy on the page doesn't even bother talking about precession, which is an integral part of astronomy and astrology. And he has the audacity of saying "astrology is not science". What crap!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back