Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Returning curses

Magesurpent

Greetings Brothers and Sisters Today I Thought that as we do RTRs and rituals with a set schedule that perhaps we could do it at same time with returning meaning the stronger the energy's the more powerful the return would be
As I have been waring against the enemy swej on line and with all others rituals .
My Goal is to have the enemy destroy totally and permanently and the more powerful the returning curses with every SS doing at set times the better the Blast. Glory to Father Satan and all the Glorious God's blessings and love always from my soul to you Baalzubub and Asteroth Azrael Agares My Guardian God

Greetings Brothers and Sisters Today I Thought that as we do RTRs and rituals with a set schedule that perhaps we could do it at same time with returning meaning the stronger the energy's the more powerful the return would be
As I have been waring against the enemy swej on line and with all others rituals .
My Goal is to have the enemy destroy totally and permanently and the more powerful the returning curses with every SS doing at set times the better the Blast. Glory to Father Satan and all the Glorious God's blessings and love always from my soul to you Baalzubub and Asteroth Azrael Agares My Guardian God
RTRs not only destroying Jewish energy but also returning all the bad energy and karma to them back. RTR is not only a War method but also a method for healing, cleansing and deprograming.

Also you can find a counter at josrituals.org
İf you want to do the ritual with other Satanits you can use the counter/clock in the website

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back