Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

return of a lost love

Kurenai's post is short and sweet.

Just visualize the person as best as you can and FEEL the love for her. Direct this feeling to her- feel it flowing to her heart chakra and aura.

Do this while repeating your affirmation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Simple aura programming does the trick, its the same as making someone love you, only you change the affirmation a lil bit. This is in the JoS site, Satanic Witchcraft.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "imtheimmortal" <imtheimmortal@ wrote:

who knows a way to make my girlfriend come back to me ???

Hail Satan !!!

Why did she leave?  What did you do wrong?  No one looses a love that is true, only passing infatuations.  You couldn't hold her in the first place what makes you think even magic can bring her back?
<[/IMG]<[/IMG]

<td val[/IMG]Yes, you are right...no one leaves a true love...but she left me because her parents didn' t want she stay with me ...It is a long history... Her father, for example, told her "this history with him has to stop immediately !!!" and she hadn't the possibility to do what she wanted... (In Italy we call a person like him "father and master". Another example: he doesn't want the daugther to be free and to have a normal life but HE has MANY lovers and makes often to cry his wife, the mother of my beloved)
So I have to revenge too for her stupid parents ....

I know she loves me anymore (even if it is some time that we don'meet ) but I don't know how to stay together again.
I am trying to summon Beleth, but I am not to able with these things...If you have other ideas, please tell me. I am desperate.

thank you

Ave Satan

--- Ven 29/1/10, Pennie E. Pyle <arrwyn.pyle@... ha scritto:
Da: Pennie E. Pyle <arrwyn..pyle@...
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] return of a lost love
A: [email protected]
Data: Venerdì 29 gennaio 2010, 02:21

Why did she leave?  What did you do wrong?  No one looses a love that is true, only passing infatuations.  You couldn't hold her in the first place what makes you think even magic can bring her back?
<[/IMG]<[/IMG]
[/TD]

This is a tough one. I have had to deal with this shit myself and it is not fun.

Try rituals and also the Rune Gebo for partnership. I also recommend time with friends, some processing about it, and being good to yourself. Do not beg, drunk dial, or act like a whipped puppy or forget it, they will never come back. Ignore them, try to have a good time, hit some partys, meet some people, and if you run into them be cool and don't act needy. Say hi, move on and let them come to you.

I asked for help from Father and my Guardien Daemons after I had exausted all my ability to change the situation. I was logical about it and there was nothing I could do. I did get help and we are seeing each other now but I have had some GREAT help from The Bes and Father.

Still, we have to do the work and take advantage of the opportunities and not expect Hell's Army to do it all.

Good luck on this brother

Hail Satan!
Dante

Do a protection ritual against her father, one that protectes her and you from his influence.

This prayer is also a good ritual base. You can use specific names in it as well as terms like "those seen and unseen". Use it with the GEBO Rune.

Almighty Lord Satan, by whom all beings are set free,
I cast myself utterly into your arms and place myself unreservedly under your all powerful protection.
Please comfort me and deliver me from all the hindrinces and snares
of those who wish to harm me both seen and unseen.
Please visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction.
Please render them powerless and devastated, and direct their malice to return upon them ten fold, and to destroy those who would resent my being.
Please fill my soul with your infernal power and strenghten me,
That I may perservere in your service, act as an agent of your works and a vessel of your mighty will.
This I ask in your name, Almighty and inneffible Lord Satan,
who lives and reighns forevermore!
Ave Satanis!
Rege Satanis!
Hail Satan!

I hope this helps
Dante

<td val[/IMG]well if your desperate try asking the demon vual. be careful though. things arent always what they seem. messin with someones heart can have a very fucked up effect. or you could try and fix what went wrong. but if its not ment to be it just aint. its may hurt for awhile but youll get over it. its other girls better girls. i dont know her but im just sayin. cuz you gotta let it go. cant let shit like that fuck with you. it will start fuckin with other things. try goin out with yo homies. kicks it buy the whole bar or sumthing go to the beach. chill with bitches. idk but dont let it bther you to bad. you'll be aight. mabey its better this way. id ont know the situation im just sayin

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, imtheimmortal <imtheimmortal@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] return of a lost love
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 8:45 PM

Hail Satan !!!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "imtheimmortal" <imtheimmortal@... wrote:

Hail Satan !!!
I hate to say this but you can't make anyone do anything..all
you can do is be yourself and try to show how much she really
meant to you and if she is the one then she will come around
and be back into your arms once again....:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back