Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Responses

AFODO

vacuum tube guitar amplifiers

This is so specific lool😂

I'm actually pretty close to electrical engineering, and interested in it. I'm not sure what Electrical engineering means exactly, but I guess it's not the average electrician? But also low voltage things such as printed circuit boards?

People who want to be a part of this must leave the worthlessness mindsets behind. This “I am a poor now
” mindset is constantly used as an excuse. I have been one of the poorest people also in some intervals in life. So what? Did this mean one could not create value in other ways for others?

Many are also poor in not one area but another area. Others have wealth, others do not; the situation is that growth must be oriented forward.

Imagine going to your wife and you keep telling her that you are weak just because you chose to be weak and that you cannot protect her, does that make any sense whatsoever? Will she stay?

The point is growth. Growth has to happen within the level one can grow in, not everyone can grow in every area. But the mindset of growth is important and for this one must start changing from a parasitical victim to someone who wants to do something; be this for a pet dog, or their family, or the JoS, their significant other, or whomever. Then one will be given also in return.
I have been trying to help the most I can I’ve been waking up Christian’s to the truth

Attachments

• IMG_6268.png
    IMG_6268.png
    740 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6270.png
    IMG_6270.png
    695 KB · Views: 93
Greetings to all of our Satanic family in the Gods,

With a lot of happiness I do announce that the Joy of Satan Donors platform has finally launched. This is the first launch and it's beta stage for now. It will solve 95% of any issues that existed before in the Donor System like PDF distribution, management, delays in donation verification for acceptance and everything else.

The point of this platform is to provide users with the highest level of quality for materials, rewards, seminars, private spiritual learning and other impressive things which will not be disclosed to the public, in accordance to what everyone is doing. When one does, they will receive gifts for their work to improve the House of the Gods.

It will function as a university type of Temple University among other purposes, where many perks will exist, more than the previous statements of the Donor Tiers that have been revealed. The platform allows for extreme developments. Those who help will receive ample and excellent reward for their holy work that helps the Gods and their people.

Any statements here will remain minimal. That is a huge step for those who help and assist the JoS and the Joy of Satan itself.

Fuller functioning of the platform is going to occur after 15th of August, but it's important that all donors start coming in.

There is also a decision underway in the limiting of how many members we will accept as a final number for the Donor System. That is because in 2035 "after we have won", admission and acceptance when power is higher, is going to be the easy bet. Those who believed in the JoS early will have more perks and have a solid existence inside this system for keeping the JoS alive and our community alive and able, while others were sitting on the sidelines.

This decision and the details are underway and will be shared privately inside the platform itself. After a point, the platform membership will be capped, and only certain cases of people upon strict decisions are going to be able to be members.

For those of you who are Donors, Translators, or Community Helpers, Project Creators etc, or otherwise do major work for the JoS and for humanity, please do register in the platform by visiting the following link: https://josdonors.org.

Press where it says "register now" and register.

Please use the above link to register; then admission will happen and then one will be officially instated into the platform according to their Tier. Please use the e-mails you have provided as part of the Donor's Materials. You can use any username you want and a strong password that you must memorize.

A new era begins with this project. Thank you all and thank the Gods and our people for making these grand tasks possible.

I want to thank JG BlackOnyx for following loyally on the design and the visuals of the platform and being so intuitive when it came to understand the functions of the platform that I arrayed. He worked extremely hard to bring this into existence based on the directions and vision given; and he has succeeded.

A wonderful project was created for the JoS and a most honorable one. May his name be remembered for this wonderful creation and may the Gods guide us as a whole to make the most out of these gifts.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Here’s some more work I did to wake up Christian’s

Attachments

• IMG_6271.png
    IMG_6271.png
    810.6 KB · Views: 57
This is so specific lool😂

I'm actually pretty close to electrical engineering, and interested in it. I'm not sure what Electrical engineering means exactly, but I guess it's not the average electrician? But also low voltage things such as printed circuit boards?
It means that you can read and design electrical blueprints, and also have practical skills in manufacturing, installation, and fixing of electrical systems.

It means that you can read and design electrical blueprints, and also have practical skills in manufacturing, installation, and fixing of electrical systems.

Yeah but high voltage and low voltage engineers are distant. High voltage electrical engineers are electricians mostly revolving around buildings and stuff, while low voltage electrical engineers are into printed boards circuits, electrical devices, machinery, ... Don't know the exact terms. Anyways, offtopic.

Are Lucifer and Satan different beings?

No. https://ancient-forums.com/search/461517/?q=Lucifer&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

Are Lucifer and Satan different beings?
Please read our websites. Questions like this are already answer. You're not the first nor will you be the last with this question.

Yeah but high voltage and low voltage engineers are distant. High voltage electrical engineers are electricians mostly revolving around buildings and stuff, while low voltage electrical engineers are into printed boards circuits, electrical devices, machinery, ... Don't know the exact terms. Anyways, offtopic.
I went to see what kind of curriculums there are here in Finland and the distinction was between different systems not really determined about voltages. In one of the curriculums they had both high and low voltage studies. How is it taught over there?

I went to see what kind of curriculums there are here in Finland and the distinction was between different systems not really determined about voltages. In one of the curriculums they had both high and low voltage studies. How is it taught over there?

To be honest it looks like that America specifies below 50V (AC) 120(DC) to be "Extra Low Voltage", and these are the systems that I meant. In Hungary we specify low voltage as being below 25V (DC) but whatever. We are mostly talking about devices and printed circuit boards here. Electronic car parts, computers, and basically any electronic device. Most importantly these have logic gates. Under High voltage I meant what English specifies as Low voltage, you will find these in homes' and buildings' electronic systems (around 200V), than medium, high voltage are like power plants, electricity transmission from power plant to houses, and stuff like these.

So you can see that Extra Low voltage differs from the higher voltages. Usually an electrician who does the electricity in houses will not know how to design a printed circuit board.
Alternating current VS DIrect current are also very different things, usually ELV will work with DC. Maybe Ol Argeco will able to tell this more accurately tough, I don't want to misinform you. It looks like we define things differently between countries let alone continents.

To be honest it looks like that America specifies below 50V (AC) 120(DC) to be "Extra Low Voltage", and these are the systems that I meant. In Hungary we specify low voltage as being below 25V (DC) but whatever. We are mostly talking about devices and printed circuit boards here. Electronic car parts, computers, and basically any electronic device. Most importantly these have logic gates. Under High voltage I meant what English specifies as Low voltage, you will find these in homes' and buildings' electronic systems (around 200V), than medium, high voltage are like power plants, electricity transmission from power plant to houses, and stuff like these.
I know what high and low voltage are. But that was not the question. The question was, how are electrical engineering curriculums built over there?
So you can see that Extra Low voltage differs from the higher voltages. Usually an electrician who does the electricity in houses will not know how to design a printed circuit board.
Alternating current VS DIrect current are also very different things, usually ELV will work with DC. Maybe Ol Argeco will able to tell this more accurately tough, I don't want to misinform you. It looks like we define things differently between countries let alone continents.
Electricians and electric engineers are not the same. The first goes through a middle level of education, while the latter is a higher education path. Electrical engineers should in theory be able to do most, if not all things that an electrician can do since electrician mostly does practical things in whatever specialty they are specialized in.

Whoever did relocate the responses did excactly as it should have been done. Kudos for that! There used to be a time when this was not enforced as well as it is now.

I did not intend to cause a big distracting conversation. But an electrician is like a plumber, but is physically easier. They just need to know what the code requirements are so that there will not be a fire hazard. Electrical Engineering is about how all things in the world work that are electrical.
Sometimes 'forks' just happen.

Electricians most if the time don’t need higher education and specialize in installing electrical systems ranging from residential homes to commercial buildings and industrial facilities.

Electrical engineering (higher education) is really broad so people choose to do a specialization. For example.
- electronics (circuit boards)
- power & energy
- communications
- control systems
- computer engineering
- etc

some systems work on low voltage and some on high voltage ofcourse, it just depends on the application and how much power is needed.

Electricians most if the time don’t need higher education and specialize in installing electrical systems ranging from residential homes to commercial buildings and industrial facilities.

Electrical engineering (higher education) is really broad so people choose to do a specialization. For example.
- electronics (circuit boards)
- power & energy
- communications
- control systems
- computer engineering
- etc

some systems work on low voltage and some on high voltage ofcourse, it just depends on the application and how much power is needed.
It depends on local laws. Electricians do require years of training and schooling, along with thousands of hours of in the field experience, in parts of the developed world. It's often a licensed trade.

It can take at least 4 years to become a master electrician(depending on the local laws), which is where you can work under your own license without a supervisor. Similar to how a junior doctor(ie. journeyman) who works under his attending(the master), until he becomes a master himself.

Engineers are more on the theory and design side of things. Electricians are more on the practical application. Electricians also usually work on big projects like infrastructure and buildings. There is overlap but the roles are different.

Trades sometimes hate engineers because they don't always consider how something is actually going to be done in the real world. Designs that look good on paper and tick all the boxes can be difficult, impossible or nonsensical in reality.

The question was, how are electrical engineering curriculums built over there?
(it would be cool if this threads title would be renamed to "Electrical Engineering".)

Okay so in short, you can have 3 years course to be a simple electrician, or a 5 year training to be an "Electric technician" + a middle school certificate. You can only go forward with the 5 years training for university and there is the Electrical engineer (bachelor than a master degree) that just know all electric stuff and is a broad thing. You can also go to collage (instead University) which gives a level lower degree than bachelor (but a level higher degree than technician), and I believe you can go here even with the 3 year training if I'm not wrong.

In theory, with the profession I'm learning now, I could go to electrical engineer high school and well it's a viable option for me.

Initially, I was a bit confused and did not know that only higher education deals more in depth with extra low voltage systems. Usually we learn them in an order of high voltage dc, high voltage ac, low voltage dc, low voltage ac.

In America, this can be learned in both colleges and universities. And the difference is that a university teaches degrees in all different kinds of subjects. A college is focused on a fewer number of different degrees.

The shorter degree you are talking about, in America we call it an Associate degree and it is usually 2 years. The bachelor degree for many subjects is usually 4 years, but it could take 5 or 6 years with certain schedules if it is a subject where new things are always being developed and more required classes are being added.

There are also technical or vocational high schools people can go to, which teach all of the regular subjects that a highschool is supposed to teach. But also have a strong focus on more technical training. Like for mechanical or electrical skills.

There is nothing like working in electronics manufacturing with printed circuit boards. Truly nothing like that line of work.

I walked away from a career in electronics manufacturing for a few reasons that I specified in a previous post.

But I left that company and door open from that point in my life on good terms with everyone there, as I knew there might come a day I'd go back and just make it my life.

I can't help but miss it sometimes, yet I find software engineering as my destiny.

Electronics manufacturing helped me understand myself better in ways that are hard for me to put into words. There's just something about it that left a gleam in my eye anytime I'd manufacture a product. I never had that feeling from any job before or after, it was like a craftsman putting his soul into his work.

There's few things that make me smile as much when it comes to work but electrical engineering is truly beautiful..

I encourage any Spiritual Satanist with an interest in electrical engineering to pursue it. It is one of the most interesting lines of work with such a broad category of applications.

It is one of the most beautiful processes to have the privilege to see. It's like watching art unfold in front of your eyes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back