Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Request for advice, questions, and a story.

SoldierUnderMars666

Greetings to everybody.

First of all, I would like to make a statement regarding black magic. I intend to start my journey as soon as I advance and become powerful enough overall, in black magic. I have my own reasons, such as being forced to tolerate certain things, or “people” in the past that don’t deserve to go unpunished.

Now, I personally don’t believe what certain people did to me in the past deserves death, but I would take this journey, and at the least, curse them, or other such people in the future. The current jewish society expects you to play victim no matter how much better you are, if you wish to stay in your job/school. I will not.

Regarding this, I would like to ask, what are some certain things some of you would suggest I do before I start learning it? I am on a beginner level and wish to start empowering my aura and opening my chakras more first, but if there’s anything a beginner can do for experience/practice to take the first step on the path, I’d like to try sometime.

Other than this, I have a story to tell.
As a child, I was raised in a Xian family, although they weren’t strict believers, my grandparents forced it upon me. I was never a big believer of it and I always hated going to church, but I did believe that there is some sort of “god” out there. At some point, I transferred to a different elementary school as a child, and met a certain person I shared common interests with. At first, we were misguided and messed around, but at some point, he somehow gained information on the JoS website and introduced me to it. Trusting him, I started reading everything here, and we both found out about the truth. That was nearly a decade ago, but anyway, not too long ago, I’ve decided to make the decision to dedicate.
I’ve started working on myself spiritually, not just physically, which I have started back in elementary.
A few years back, I only did simple trance meditations, but now, I’ve done the 40 day program, tried FRTRs and what they are like,
and as I said, I’m planning to empower my aura and further open my chakras.

Now, the conclusion: I used to be a Xian/Agnostic as a kid, and now I have a friend who I know in real life, who has at the same time led me to this path. We were already much like brothers from different mothers before that, but now, even more.

What do you think could this be? Guidance from the Gods? Spiritual connection? Mutual “fate”? Or perhaps something else?

Regardless, I remember me receiving a lot of “attacks” from unhuman malevolent entities, possibly from the enemy, when I was just a baby. I can even recall how they looked like, because they were in my nightmares everytime. I will not recall what they looked like unless asked to, but I’m just wondering, why would three enemy entities attack a human baby out of all people?

Greetings to everybody.

First of all, I would like to make a statement regarding black magic. I intend to start my journey as soon as I advance and become powerful enough overall, in black magic. I have my own reasons, such as being forced to tolerate certain things, or “people” in the past that don’t deserve to go unpunished.

Now, I personally don’t believe what certain people did to me in the past deserves death, but I would take this journey, and at the least, curse them, or other such people in the future. The current jewish society expects you to play victim no matter how much better you are, if you wish to stay in your job/school. I will not.

Regarding this, I would like to ask, what are some certain things some of you would suggest I do before I start learning it? I am on a beginner level and wish to start empowering my aura and opening my chakras more first, but if there’s anything a beginner can do for experience/practice to take the first step on the path, I’d like to try sometime.

Other than this, I have a story to tell.
As a child, I was raised in a Xian family, although they weren’t strict believers, my grandparents forced it upon me. I was never a big believer of it and I always hated going to church, but I did believe that there is some sort of “god” out there. At some point, I transferred to a different elementary school as a child, and met a certain person I shared common interests with. At first, we were misguided and messed around, but at some point, he somehow gained information on the JoS website and introduced me to it. Trusting him, I started reading everything here, and we both found out about the truth. That was nearly a decade ago, but anyway, not too long ago, I’ve decided to make the decision to dedicate.
I’ve started working on myself spiritually, not just physically, which I have started back in elementary.
A few years back, I only did simple trance meditations, but now, I’ve done the 40 day program, tried FRTRs and what they are like,
and as I said, I’m planning to empower my aura and further open my chakras.

Now, the conclusion: I used to be a Xian/Agnostic as a kid, and now I have a friend who I know in real life, who has at the same time led me to this path. We were already much like brothers from different mothers before that, but now, even more.

What do you think could this be? Guidance from the Gods? Spiritual connection? Mutual “fate”? Or perhaps something else?

Regardless, I remember me receiving a lot of “attacks” from unhuman malevolent entities, possibly from the enemy, when I was just a baby. I can even recall how they looked like, because they were in my nightmares everytime. I will not recall what they looked like unless asked to, but I’m just wondering, why would three enemy entities attack a human baby out of all people?
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back