Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reptilians

[email protected]

I messaged someone from here about Reptilians a few days ago, and they told me the solution was to go for Satan for help.
This doesn't help me.
Is there a more immediate way for me to communicate with this being?
Telling me to go to Satan for help is like a Christian telling me to go to Jesus for help.
I need something I can actually do to. I appricate the help.

(whispering) I wouldn't provide such a comparison if I were you, really...

Well, did you ask Father? What did He say?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwilson87@..." <jwilson87@... wrote:

I messaged someone from here about Reptilians a few days ago, and they told me the solution was to go for Satan for help.
This doesn't help me.
Telling me to go to Satan for help is like a Christian telling me to go to Jesus for help.

I know, I didn't mean it to sound like that.
At least you guys tell the truth, but still, I need something I can do in the physical world.
And I feel bad about asking anyone for help, but I guess I could give a try.
If everyone's telling me to ask, maybe it won't be such a bad idea.
What do I need to do?
I can activate my 3rd eye if anything like that is required.
Should I meditate and ask?
Do I need to exchange energy?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwilson87@..." <jwilson87@... wrote:
This doesn't help me.
Oh, that would be sister. ^_^;
But, I wouldn't really know.
You see, I've had people tell me that there are good reptilians and bad reptilians. The thing is, I've had this experiance:
I've had a dream/lucid dream/fully awake, I couldn't tell really (I know that's confusing) but I had this male reptilian on my back, and I was looking up at him. He asked me a question, but I cannot remember a word of it. I just remember it was a question I said "Yes" to.
I replied, "Yes, as long as you don't scare me."
Well, after talking about him to a few friends, he stopped showing himself in my dreams, but I've been getting so many nightmares about my dead mother, and I've been woken up about 3AM every time I meditate. Yet, that's not the worst of it.
A few times, I was pinned to my bed, and told "You will not win."
I think it was because I was sick of having so many nightmares and called out to whatever was responsible for them. I attacked my entire house with a white light, and was then pinned to my bed that night.
As I was being held down, I said, "Please, reptilian let me love you."
He let go.
A few weeks later, this happened again, and this time he said nothing. He had picked me up and thrown me down on the matress on the head of the bed, and then thrown me to the foot of the bed. I repeated what I said to him last time, and it did not work. I became afraid, and was able to turn my head around to see nothing. The thing is, I know they can be invisable, and I know they can cause themselves to appear as anything: ex: Jesus Christ (which has never happened to me b/c I don't believe in him), dead loved ones, angels (of any kind), etc. Even worse, because of this, I saw my shield of white light fade and I blacked out.
I wish I would have the chance to call him out, but I'm sick of fighting. Not that I'm giving up protecting myself. I'd just rather have what use we to have. A gentle relationship.

I asked a friend of mine who has benevolant reptilians around her what was happening with this mystery guy around me. She said they told her he was attached to me. He said that he was sorry if he caused any trouble (this was before I was attacked), and he was there to watch my artwork and protect me. I felt alot of love for him after I heard this, more so than in the begining. Then, it went down hill from there.
My friend also told me it was incarnations or something of people sent to cause other people harm, but this voice I heard wasn't human. It was deep, oily, reverberated in my head. It didn't scare me, I suppose things can be beautiful if they've never been heard before. Most people would have been afraid but I was not.

Interestingly enough, that wasn't the first time I've had something negative come out of this. Before I ever met my friend with the nice reptilians, I was feeling deep love for a boyfriend (now my ex), and I heard a snake hiss my hear. Then this wave of ..something..ran up my left side. It was like that tingly feeling when your foot falls asleep, but it was on the side I wasn't lying on.
That startled me, so I tried to sleep.

Wow, that was alot to type.
But, the thing that worries me, is that I dont want to accuse the wrong person (if it's okay to call them that). I'd rather love him than fight. I'm starting to feel really attracted to him even though I haven't seen him in a while, but I'm just worried.
My friend told me it isn't him and he's became upset overhearing I said it was him and that it was a possiblity he ate people. I felt bad. I don't want to lose a friend, but I'm also sick of these nightmares and being picked up and thrown around in bed.

Look at my name and go threw a few of my last posts, I too was attacked around 3am, and got that paralyzing feeling? I no where you are coming from, because I am going threw the EXACT same thing except I refuse to love any reptilians, there is no shame in asking Satan for help, if you have given it a go and have yet to over come this problem then it should be in your best interest to converse with HIM. It is really strange that you were attacked around the exact time that I have been getting attacked, very strange indeed. Any way I hope you and I get threw this, In Satan we trust, do not fear the enemy no matter what, no matter how bad the shit gets, just think in your mind that your a Satanist an a child of Satan, we will not fall victim to the enemy of Satan! Be strong, as I have to be strong as well, do the banishing ritual on the J.O.S website, an maybe ask for protection. I will be doing that tomorrow, but i've got to get threw tonight first!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I am not sure your being honest Jwilson...but I am going to assume you are.

You have a connection with your reptilian friend.

I have felt a deep connection to them SOMETIMES.

Sometimes i have seen some other reptilian guys that I wouldn't REALLY want to have to get to know or deal with.

Each to their own.

If the relationship is pleasing and pleasurable to you...doesn't mess up your daily mundane life,....whats wrong with it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwilson87@" <jwilson87@ wrote:

This doesn't help me.

You see, I've had people tell me that there are good reptilians and bad reptilians. The thing is, I've had this experiance:
I've had a dream/lucid dream/fully awake, I couldn't tell really (I know that's confusing) but I had this male reptilian on my back, and I was looking up at him. He asked me a question, but I cannot remember a word of it. I just remember it was a question I said "Yes" to.
Well, after talking about him to a few friends, he stopped showing himself in my dreams, but I've been getting so many nightmares about my dead mother, and I've been woken up about 3AM every time I meditate. Yet, that's not the worst of it.
I think it was because I was sick of having so many nightmares and called out to whatever was responsible for them. I attacked my entire house with a white light, and was then pinned to my bed that night.
He let go.
A few weeks later, this happened again, and this time he said nothing. He had picked me up and thrown me down on the matress on the head of the bed, and then thrown me to the foot of the bed. I repeated what I said to him last time, and it did not work. I became afraid, and was able to turn my head around to see nothing. The thing is, I know they can be invisable, and I know they can cause themselves to appear as anything: ex: Jesus Christ (which has never happened to me b/c I don't believe in him), dead loved ones, angels (of any kind), etc. Even worse, because of this, I saw my shield of white light fade and I blacked out.
I wish I would have the chance to call him out, but I'm sick of fighting. Not that I'm giving up protecting myself. I'd just rather have what use we to have. A gentle relationship.

I asked a friend of mine who has benevolant reptilians around her what was happening with this mystery guy around me. She said they told her he was attached to me. He said that he was sorry if he caused any trouble (this was before I was attacked), and he was there to watch my artwork and protect me. I felt alot of love for him after I heard this, more so than in the begining. Then, it went down hill from there.
My friend also told me it was incarnations or something of people sent to cause other people harm, but this voice I heard wasn't human. It was deep, oily, reverberated in my head. It didn't scare me, I suppose things can be beautiful if they've never been heard before. Most people would have been afraid but I was not.

Interestingly enough, that wasn't the first time I've had something negative come out of this. Before I ever met my friend with the nice reptilians, I was feeling deep love for a boyfriend (now my ex), and I heard a snake hiss my hear. Then this wave of ..something..ran up my left side. It was like that tingly feeling when your foot falls asleep, but it was on the side I wasn't lying on.

But, the thing that worries me, is that I dont want to accuse the wrong person (if it's okay to call them that). I'd rather love him than fight. I'm starting to feel really attracted to him even though I haven't seen him in a while, but I'm just worried.
My friend told me it isn't him and he's became upset overhearing I said it was him and that it was a possiblity he ate people. I felt bad. I don't want to lose a friend, but I'm also sick of these nightmares and being picked up and thrown around in bed.

I understand what you mean. There were some I met before him that were not people I'd like to see again (not that they hurt me) it's just that their demenour wasn't what I like in people.
None the less, I'll agree. Maybe I should just feel grateful and go with it. :3

Thanks.

Well the major difference is Father Satan will answer. Jesus can't answer as he doesn't exist.   Cane

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 2:35:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reptilians

This doesn't help me.

OK, I'll post on this.
I and several people I know have encountered Reptillians, note that there are more than one species. Of these people all including myself have found them to be either benignly neutral or friendly. There is a possibility that some are assholes. We haven't met more than a score at most total.
My encounters have a couple physical, the appearance (and some of the info they gave)of which gives me the impression they are an unclassified TERRESTRIAL dinosaur evolved to sentience. They have apparently been in violent conflicts with a human like species, possibly the Elohim or as this forum calls them the gods. This is in the distant past and I believe they are feeling out "connected" humans for the possibility of normalizing relations with both us and the Elohim. It is safer to confront a Human than an Elohim. I'll post more later but my time is limitted for now.

This doesn't help me.

i have read a fair bit about reptilians, bit of a ufo nut as well you see, and well, reptilians are monsterous predators, with a rather deep hatred for man, if one is being even remotly nice to you, beware, what ever it wants, it has not got your best intrest in it's heart, they are they ones behind the grey abdutions and human/animal mutilations

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Sometimes i have seen some other reptilian guys that I wouldn't REALLY want to have to get to know or deal with.

Each to their own.

If the relationship is pleasing and pleasurable to you...doesn't mess up your daily mundane life,....whats wrong with it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwilson87@" <jwilson87@ wrote:

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

I have seen some Reps who are sooo friendly and welcoming, that I am quite tempted to ...try and speak with them.

But I hesitate, knowing that they could harm me if I am not careful.
And why would I want to attach myself to a being that is on another "dimension" ....

What you described as evolved terrestrials I have heard this before.
Its interesting and makes me wonder.

What you described sounds like the perfect utopian experience that the reptilians describe...but is it to be trusted????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@... wrote:

OK, I'll post on this.
I and several people I know have encountered Reptillians, note that there are more than one species. Of these people all including myself have found them to be either benignly neutral or friendly. There is a possibility that some are assholes. We haven't met more than a score at most total.
My encounters have a couple physical, the appearance (and some of the info they gave)of which gives me the impression they are an unclassified TERRESTRIAL dinosaur evolved to sentience. They have apparently been in violent conflicts with a human like species, possibly the Elohim or as this forum calls them the gods. This is in the distant past and I believe they are feeling out "connected" humans for the possibility of normalizing relations with both us and the Elohim. It is safer to confront a Human than an Elohim. I'll post more later but my time is limitted for now.

This doesn't help me.

Whatever...I know you are trying to help Scarlet...and I appreciate your "advise"...

But I am not convinced that is on every Reps agenda.

Has anyone on here ever shared that fascination with the dinosaurs that I did as a child???

I have always liked lizards...lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet_wych" <haegan.ossian@... wrote:

i have read a fair bit about reptilians, bit of a ufo nut as well you see, and well, reptilians are monsterous predators, with a rather deep hatred for man, if one is being even remotly nice to you, beware, what ever it wants, it has not got your best intrest in it's heart, they are they ones behind the grey abdutions and human/animal mutilations

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Each to their own.

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

Reptilians are the enemy. Jews are the reptilian's and grey's people on the Earth.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Reptilian.html

Do not be friendly with them, they are only trying to deceive you just as the xians, jews and other assholes do.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

I have seen some Reps who are sooo friendly and welcoming, that I am quite tempted to ...try and speak with them.

And why would I want to attach myself to a being that is on another "dimension" ....

What you described sounds like the perfect utopian experience that the reptilians describe...but is it to be trusted????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@ wrote:

OK, I'll post on this.

This doesn't help me.

i think there is a race of reptillians who enslaved some greys ,the reptillians are much more powerful than the greys i should say.I have had very negative experiences with greys before though, and i have had one bad experience with a repetillian and they all appeared in my dreams.

This one dream i was being chased by a ufo shooting beams and trying to kill me,well it got shot and i felt myself "dying" in the dream and that is when i woke up physically from a night terror, would i really have died in my sleep?I would think so if i hadnt woke up.

Not all reptillians are bad, in fact there are some that are benevolent, and most of the ones I have heard that are kind are the female reptillians and were working undercover to avoid getting caught and some male reptillians have grown fond and respect for humanity.

Anyway i stay away from all greys except those greys from Orion.

Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 6:44:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reptilians

Whatever...I know you are trying to help Scarlet...and I appreciate your "advise"...

Has anyone on here ever shared that fascination with the dinosaurs that I did as a child???

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "scarlet_wych" <haegan.ossian@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Each to their own.

If the relationship is pleasing and pleasurable to you...doesn' t mess up your daily mundane life,....whats wrong with it?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "jwilson87@" <jwilson87@ wrote:

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

Interestingly enough, that wasn't the first time I've had something negative come out of this. Before I ever met my friend with the nice reptilians, I was feeling deep love for a boyfriend (now my ex), and I heard a snake hiss my hear. Then this wave of ..something. .ran up my left side. It was like that tingly feeling when your foot falls asleep, but it was on the side I wasn't lying on.

Ok,I have a very good relationship with my girlfriend, we are close. But every other two weeks i feel my stomach drop and get insecure and fearful and start thinking of all these negative thoughts about her that I normally dont think about.
And I also get a LOT of bad dreams about her doing something behind my back I tend to ignore these dreams because i KNOW they arent true. It is a result of negativity.

So now I only seem to get like this when im around my mother or talk to my mom on the phone, then i take out my insecurity and jealousness and my outrageous anger out on my gf (no I dont hit her but just yell and argue). My mom says to my face she supports me and shit but my mother..... she is like i dont know one day she is very nice to me and the next day she is a total bitch my mother uses threats,intimidation,fear,bribery,lies,manipulation , I am the only child she does it to and yet I am the only child who is a Satanist, but they dont know my beliefs.

Now back to the problem, I feel like my mother is a psychic leech and always praying for me in the name of her God, I feel she has connected a cord with me because she said "well me and you are close heather" etc.etc.My mom is always thinking negative andtelling me bullshit about my relationship with my gf at face to face, so when I leave her and get away from mom .... its like a couple of hours when i do talk to kiri .. my negativity and insecurity ,etc. crops up and i end up taking it out on her.

Do you know if it is a result of my mother psychic attacking me or result of angels? Is there any meditation or a powerful way to cut the ties with my mother and to keep her from being connected to me? I am moving that is one good thing but I NEED to get away I am really desperate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_one_within@... wrote:
Ok,I have a very good relationship with my girlfriend, we are close. But every other two weeks i feel my stomach drop and get insecure and fearful and start thinking of all these negative thoughts about her that I normally dont think about.
And I also get a LOT of bad dreams about her doing something behind my back I tend to ignore these dreams because i KNOW they arent true. It is a result of negativity.

So now I only seem to get like this when im around my mother or talk to my mom on the phone, then i take out my insecurity and jealousness and my outrageous anger out on my gf (no I dont hit her but just yell and argue). My mom says to my face she supports me and shit but my mother..... she is like i dont know one day she is very nice to me and the next day she is a total bitch my mother uses threats,intimidation,fear,bribery,lies,manipulation , I am the only child she does it to and yet I am the only child who is a Satanist, but they dont know my beliefs.

Now back to the problem, I feel like my mother is a psychic leech and always praying for me in the name of her God, I feel she has connected a cord with me because she said "well me and you are close heather" etc.etc.My mom is always thinking negative andtelling me bullshit about my relationship with my gf at face to face, so when I leave her and get away from mom .... its like a couple of hours when i do talk to kiri .. my negativity and insecurity ,etc. crops up and i end up taking it out on her.

Do you know if it is a result of my mother psychic attacking me or result of angels? Is there any meditation or a powerful way to cut the ties with my mother and to keep her from being connected to me? I am moving that is one good thing but I NEED to get away I am really desperate.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html
do this meditation everyday, you dont have to be near her but it should work if your strong enough.
Your sensing tons of negative energy, this meditation above directs it back to your mom. Use your mom in the blank.
Clean your aura/chakras often

Thanks for this Ian.

I appreciate the info.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

Reptilians are the enemy. Jews are the reptilian's and grey's people on the Earth.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Reptilian.html

Do not be friendly with them, they are only trying to deceive you just as the xians, jews and other assholes do.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@ wrote:

OK, I'll post on this.

This doesn't help me.

Your name is Heather?....but your pic shows a male.
whatever, your gender is of no concern.

I think you are stressed...and its easy to put our stress on others.
Doesn't have to be an angel influencing you....life has stresses.
Try not to panic and think you are being controlled.
As a Satanist or witch YOU need to be in control of your self at all times.

In meditation or even ritual....at night on the dark of the moon, or waning moon.....imagine that there is a cord attached from you to your mother.
Cut the cord...and KNOW it is cut.
Speak aloud you are seperating her from you, and that she can no longer influence you.
Surround yourself with energy and power ..a shield from your mother's negative influence.

If you are a dedicated Satanist this will work much better.

Its time to grow up. Use this as your tool.

AVE SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_one_within@... wrote:

LOL

all but those from Orion? How do you know you can trust the Orion greys?

i think there is a race of reptillians who enslaved some greys ,the reptillians are much more powerful than the greys i should say.I have had very negative experiences with greys before though, and i have had one bad experience with a repetillian and they all appeared in my dreams.

This one dream i was being chased by a ufo shooting beams and trying to kill me,well it got shot and i felt myself "dying" in the dream and that is when i woke up physically from a night terror, would i really have died in my sleep?I would think so if i hadnt woke up.

Not all reptillians are bad, in fact there are some that are benevolent, and most of the ones I have heard that are kind are the female reptillians and were working undercover to avoid getting caught and some male reptillians have grown fond and respect for humanity.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "scarlet_wych" <haegan.ossian@ ... wrote:

Each to their own.

If the relationship is pleasing and pleasurable to you...doesn' t mess up your daily mundane life,....whats wrong with it?

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

Interestingly enough, that wasn't the first time I've had something negative come out of this. Before I ever met my friend with the nice reptilians, I was feeling deep love for a boyfriend (now my ex), and I heard a snake hiss my hear. Then this wave of ..something. .ran up my left side. It was like that tingly feeling when your foot falls asleep, but it was on the side I wasn't lying on.

oh,thank you i didnt even see that meditation on the website. But will add it to my journal :) but any other people who do have answers I am anxious to hear

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:51:08 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psychic attacks and I need some explanation

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_ one_within@ ... wrote:

So now I only seem to get like this when im around my mother or talk to my mom on the phone, then i take out my insecurity and jealousness and my outrageous anger out on my gf (no I dont hit her but just yell and argue). My mom says to my face she supports me and shit but my mother..... she is like i dont know one day she is very nice to me and the next day she is a total bitch my mother uses threats,intimidatio n,fear,bribery, lies,manipulatio n , I am the only child she does it to and yet I am the only child who is a Satanist, but they dont know my beliefs.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html
do this meditation everyday, you dont have to be near her but it should work if your strong enough.
Your sensing tons of negative energy, this meditation above directs it back to your mom. Use your mom in the blank.
Clean your aura/chakras often

stress??? this has been happening for two fucking years since i have had a fucking girlfriend (not trying to sound rude) I am frustrated  and stress because of all this bullshit my mother puts me through and I am tired of it and right now I cant take it anymore or I will snap like a pencil lol

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:08:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psychic attacks and I need some explanation

Your name is Heather?.... but your pic shows a male.
whatever, your gender is of no concern.

I think you are stressed...and its easy to put our stress on others.
Doesn't have to be an angel influencing you....life has stresses.
Try not to panic and think you are being controlled.
As a Satanist or witch YOU need to be in control of your self at all times.

In meditation or even ritual....at night on the dark of the moon, or waning moon.....imagine that there is a cord attached from you to your mother.
Cut the cord...and KNOW it is cut.
Speak aloud you are seperating her from you, and that she can no longer influence you.
Surround yourself with energy and power ..a shield from your mother's negative influence.

If you are a dedicated Satanist this will work much better.

Its time to grow up. Use this as your tool.

AVE SATAN

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_ one_within@ ... wrote:

So now I only seem to get like this when im around my mother or talk to my mom on the phone, then i take out my insecurity and jealousness and my outrageous anger out on my gf (no I dont hit her but just yell and argue). My mom says to my face she supports me and shit but my mother..... she is like i dont know one day she is very nice to me and the next day she is a total bitch my mother uses threats,intimidatio n,fear,bribery, lies,manipulatio n , I am the only child she does it to and yet I am the only child who is a Satanist, but they dont know my beliefs.

<td val[/IMG]Youre digging youre own grave messing around with or trusting any damn greys or reptillians.For fucks sake,theyre the enemy,no matter what bullshit spews from theyre mouth.You

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Sun, 4/26/09, satanisk_88 <satanisk_88@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 7:26 AM

http://www.666black sun.com/Reptilia n.html

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Monie" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@ wrote:

OK, I'll post on this.

This doesn't help me.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Youre digging youre own grave messing around with or trusting any damn greys or reptillians.For fucks sake,theyre the enemy,no matter what bullshit spews from theyre mouth.You need to do a banishing ritual and an aura cleanse immediately.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Sun, 4/26/09, satanisk_88 <satanisk_88@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 7:26 AM

http://www.666black sun.com/Reptilia n.html

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Monie" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@ wrote:

OK, I'll post on this.

This doesn't help me.
[/TD]

No Reptillians must be trusted. Dont fall into the same trap that new agers do. They are fooled into believing that the Greys and Reptillians are "benevolent" and that they are concerned with our survival and well being. This is BullShit.   Hail Lord Satan!!

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:13:19 PM

LOL

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Each to their own.

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

THIS IS PISSING ME OFF, grey and reptilians, being trusted? Are you kidding me? The very things that are the ENEMY, and that is shouted because they are the real deal enemy, the enemy of whom created man! Those trusting the enemy or being fooled that they are nice has to take a step back and do some more thinking! Those who know the truth, know who the enemy are and I'm sure many including me have been attacked by them, and to think that we are going to love them? These things are out to prevent the very thing Satan wants us to achieve, and that's godhead. We know not to trust the jews so why are some of us "loving" the very species that created them? An I read in a post of someone getting attacked an telling one of the reptilians that they want to love them, in order to stop the attacks, is this for real or what! I was attacked so many days in a row by one of these mother fuckers an I would never have said anything to do with love towards them, we earn respect by showing no fear to the enemy, and a special thanks to Orobas and Haures for protecting my area! Many say we wouldn't accept a jew as being a Satanist, so why would we love a reptilian, it will just about do the same damage, think smart Satanists, there are things out there that will do everything to stop us, and it will only get worse, as soon as we show weakness they will pounce, show no fear, love not the enemy, for we are the future, as Satans enemy's shall perish and we shall for fill the very gift Satan has giving to all of us! Fuck the enemy! Its time to think survival, times are getting tough, the enemy are getting desperate, don't let them get in under us, stay strong and stay true!

*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

ok why is everyone making the assumption that  a person thinks ALL REPTILLIANS OR GREYS are benevolent when one knows that the majority are actually against us?

I dont get it, remember not all demons are human friendly, does that mean there can be some of those orion greys(they are different from the other greys) and some of those especially female reptillians that are human friendly?
But hey I CAN be wrong about everything. Some of the female reptillians and the few encounters i had with some orion greys never harmed me and no they werent trying to lure me into xtianity either or to angel worship.In fact my conversation with the few they  did not identify themselves with angels but rather Spirits and some of these Spirits are outlaws and happen to be friendly to some of those who are outlaws.

Again all experiences are individual...

Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 6:26:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reptilians

No Reptillians must be trusted. Dont fall into the same trap that new agers do. They are fooled into believing that the Greys and Reptillians are "benevolent" and that they are concerned with our survival and well being. This is BullShit.   Hail Lord Satan!!

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:13:19 PM

LOL

____________ _________ _________ __

Each to their own.

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

<<THIS IS PISSING ME OFF, grey and reptilians, being trusted? Are you kidding me? The very things that are the ENEMY, and that is shouted because they are the real deal enemy, the enemy of whom created man! Those trusting the enemy or being fooled that they are nice has to take a step back and do some more thinking! Those who know the truth, know who the enemy are and I'm sure many including me have been attacked by them, and to think that we are going to love them?

(snip)

THANK YOU!  You put it so well, sir or madam - I have been watching this thread, and it was winding me up.  I get so sick of hearing otherwise intelligent people saying, "But..."

There is no "But"

I have read many books, talked to many newage and wiccan types that claim not to believe in jehova or such, but think these assholes (reptilians and greys) are our friends.  Just yesterday I was listening to a radio show about crop circles, and the so-called 'expert' was saying how they were extraterrestial communications (which they may be) but then went on to spout the usual newage crap regarding abductions and 'spiritual advancement'.  It is all lies, IMO, and people like this have been sucked into the scam.  Remember Heaven's Gate?  that cult that worshipped 'Space Brothers' or some such?  They all killed themselves with poisoned vodka, because they thought the 'aliens' in Comet Hale-Bopp would save them.  I actually heard one of their lectures, long before I was with Father, and knew it was bullshit then.  Any cult that asks you to cut off your balls (literally in this cult) is bullshit!  Now I know it for sure.

My ex-husband has been abducted, and was fascinated by the whole thing, while I was repulsed.  I never liked those beady-eyed greys; they used to scare the shit out of me, when I was with him.  Much of this activity happened when we were living in Redding California, near Mt. Shasta and Mt Lassen (both hotbeds of alien activity).  Now I have nothing but contempt for them, and particularly despise how the image of the bug-eyed alien has worked its way into popular culture as a joke and a cute thing.  This is conditioning in the classical sense - get us used to the image and go from finding it horrifying to cute and funny.

Don't trust them, don't love them.  If you're like me, (stubborn) you'll want to find this out for yourself.  Do so, or take our word for it, they are not to be trusted.  My experiences come from before I was with Father, and I was truly swimming against the prevailing opinion in the pagan community.  I suspected it then, and it was good to discover others who felt and thought the same way.  The Luciferian Liberation Front site says it very well, even if it was initially meant as a joke or whatever, they hit the nail on the head.

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
B

Can't afford a new spring wardrobe? Go shopping in your closet instead!

Most likely...no. I've yet to encounter any of these tricksy critters, but I think if I ever did I'd just tell 'em to go fuck off and leave me alone. The only 'utopia' I'm interested in is one established by us and Father Satan, and then it will only be utopian because we will have evolved and reached godhead, and there won't be any more stupid, bloody xians in it! Ave Satanas!   Ceridwen
----- Original Message ----- From: Monie To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 4:42 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reptilians

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@ ... wrote:

OK, I'll post on this.

This doesn't help me.

That is a point...so have I. But I dunno. I'm thinking that most of these beings do not have our best interests at heart, but what do I know? Precious little, at this point...whatever. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Monie To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 4:44 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reptilians

Each to their own.

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

You are very welcome, owe and I am a male lol. Those who know the truth understand what we are saying, but to those who no not of the reptilians an greys, is best to research into them, understand that they are the original enemy, they have fooled humanity for SO many years, don't be a victim as well, they are not loving, you will find out there true intentions, lets hope you realize this before you find out the hard way. Strength to all warriors of Satan!

*HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Alright, got it. I get the message.

No more talk of friendly reps....and especially greys.

I HAVE NEVER FELT A FRIENDLY VIBE FROM A GREY,...NEVER.

They are not to be trusted, thats correct.

Thanks everyone who contributed to this discussion.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:
That is a point...so have I. But I dunno. I'm thinking that most of these beings do not have our best interests at heart, but what do I know? Precious little, at this point...whatever. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 4:44 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet_wych" <haegan.ossian@ wrote:

Each to their own.

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

Nice post but see if you can fix your keyboard or whatever is causing question marks to pop up after every sentence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], wyrrdsystr666@... wrote:

<<THIS IS PISSING ME OFF, grey and reptilians, being trusted? Are
you kidding me? The very things that are the ENEMY, and that is shouted
because they are the real deal enemy, the enemy of whom created man!
Those trusting the enemy or being fooled that they are nice has to take
a step back and do some more thinking! Those who know the truth, know
who the enemy are and I'm sure many including me have been attacked by
them, and to think that we are going to love them?

(snip)

THANK YOU!? You put it so well, sir or madam - I have been watching this thread, and it was winding me up.? I get so sick of hearing otherwise intelligent people saying, "But..."

There is no "But"

I have read many books, talked to many newage and wiccan types that claim not to believe in jehova or such, but think these assholes (reptilians and greys) are our friends.? Just yesterday I was listening to a radio show about crop circles, and the so-called 'expert' was saying how they were extraterrestial communications (which they may be) but then went on to spout the usual newage crap regarding abductions and 'spiritual advancement'.? It is all lies, IMO, and people like this have been sucked into the scam.? Remember Heaven's Gate?? that cult that worshipped 'Space Brothers' or some such?? They all killed themselves with poisoned vodka, because they thought the 'aliens' in Comet Hale-Bopp would save them.? I actually heard one of their lectures, long before I was with Father, and knew it was bullshit then.? Any cult that asks you to cut off your balls (literally in this cult) is bullshit!? Now I know it for sure.

My ex-husband has been abducted, and was fascinated by the whole thing, while I was repulsed.? I never liked those beady-eyed greys; they used to scare the shit out of me, when I was with him.? Much of this activity happened when we were living in Redding California, near Mt. Shasta and Mt Lassen (both hotbeds of alien activity).? Now I have nothing but contempt for them, and particularly despise how the image of the bug-eyed alien has worked its way into popular culture as a joke and a cute thing.? This is conditioning in the classical sense - get us used to the image and go from finding it horrifying to cute and funny.

Don't trust them, don't love them.? If you're like me, (stubborn) you'll want to find this out for yourself.? Do so, or take our word for it, they are not to be trusted.? My experiences come from before I was with Father, and I was truly swimming against the prevailing opinion in the pagan community.? I suspected it then, and it was good to discover others who felt and thought the same way.? The Luciferian Liberation Front site says it very well, even if it was initially meant as a joke or whatever, they hit the nail on the head.

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
B

Hi fellow satanists,

I've heard from maybe less reliable internet sources that reptilians(among other alien races) walk among us. But we are not able to see them because they have ways to make them look like ordinary humans. I was wondering how could we be able to see them for what they really are? (If it's true)

Hail Satan!

Kikes are reptillian hybrids.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@... wrote:

Hi fellow satanists,

I've heard from maybe less reliable internet sources that reptilians(among other alien races) walk among us. But we are not able to see them because they have ways to make them look like ordinary humans. I was wondering how could we be able to see them for what they really are? (If it's true)

Hail Satan!

Yes, but I was wondering more about real reptilians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@ wrote:

Hi fellow satanists,

Hail Satan!

That's like loving the pope. Next this thing will be trying to get a blow job from you and to pray to it five times a day

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

You are very welcome, owe and I am a male lol. Those who know the truth understand what we are saying, but to those who no not of the reptilians an greys, is best to research into them, understand that they are the original enemy, they have fooled humanity for SO many years, don't be a victim as well, they are not loving, you will find out there true intentions, lets hope you realize this before you find out the hard way. Strength to all warriors of Satan!

*HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Hail Satan!! http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@... wrote:

Yes, but I was wondering more about real reptilians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@ wrote:

Hi fellow satanists,

Hail Satan!

Nothing friendly about greys. Since my dedication over 6 years ago, I have had no contact with them whatsoever.

One ran from me once: I was in the paddock with my horse and turned to look at the rowan bush in the paddock that was moving (when there was no wind) and saw a grey. Upon seeing me, he took off. Oddly, for some reason it didn't scare the crap out of my skittish Arabian horse!

Thanks everyone who contributed to this discussion.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet_wych" <haegan.ossian@ wrote:

Each to their own.

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

Reptilians and Greys  I personally call space kikes.

Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 1:21:07 PM

Nothing friendly about greys. Since my dedication over 6 years ago, I have had no contact with them whatsoever.

One ran from me once: I was in the paddock with my horse and turned to look at the rowan bush in the paddock that was moving (when there was no wind) and saw a grey. Upon seeing me, he took off. Oddly, for some reason it didn't scare the crap out of my skittish Arabian horse!

Thanks everyone who contributed to this discussion.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@ wrote:

Each to their own.

This doesn't help me.

He let go.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back