Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reptilians and Astrology

Hasani

Hello.

How can the reptilians, greys, and enemy nordics use a person's planetary alignments against someone? Everyday when I wake up, I always feel like I have headache and my forehead feels pumpy.

The use of planetary alignments against oneself from outside sources is the same as any fighting system. Hit the opponent when they are weakest, in their weak spots, or immediately before a weak time in their life. This means that when your planets are aligned in such a way that you are prone to accident, disaster and misfortune, then energy will be directed negatively toward you in order to maximise the harm that it will cause, in much the same as is taught in Dim Mak, If you hit someone on a pressure point that connects to the Liver at a certain time of day, when the Liver energies are at their weakest, you can cause death with an impact that would otherwise barely even bruise the skin.

However, in terms of planetary alignment attacks, these are unlikely to manifest in the personal body, at least immediately. Firstly, you need to rule out a few things. Are you drinking enough water before you go to sleep? (Is it dehydration? Overtiredness?) Is your vitamin intake adequate? (Do you spend enough time in sunlight?) Do you have underlying neck and shoulder issues that are translating into your forehead? ( I have had that before, a few visits to a physiotherapist should help clear it up).

Failing any of it being the above or similar, basic health and well being issues, I would suggest seeing a doctor. At the very worst, you may be in a weak part of your planetary movements, and if so, you may be feeling the effects of a brain tumor or clots or similar disease that has been encouraged with dark energy from the enemy. Before you go into panic stations though, it may again be something as simple as the meditations you are doing, especially if you are stimulating the Third Eye or Sixth Chakra, or the Pineal Gland. There are alot of things to consider prior to just blaming the enemy, and something that I have noticed is that you rarely feel strong enemy attacks unless you are currently working strongly for Satan in the fields that combat the enemy.

Hopefully you have a better perspective on the issue now, I hope very much that you find your solution. Remember, if you are unsure to the point of being overwhelmed, you can always ask Father for guidance, assistance or even just plain comfort.

Ave Satanas! Hail to his Victory!

Satanists need not worry about what the enemy will do, doing so puts one in the victim religious mindset. Satanists are strong warriors who are not fearing anything and go into the dark with no fear and nothing can harm a strong minded person! Even Astrology creates bad situations and impulses at worst in the end the choice is yours to be strong and not fall for it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@... wrote:

Hello.

How can the reptilians, greys, and enemy nordics use a person's planetary alignments against someone? Everyday when I wake up, I always feel like I have headache and my forehead feels pumpy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back