Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

reptilian info

Gavin

any1 have any info on reptilians, i see the incas or mayans had a reptilian ruler who demanded blood sacrifices for there food, also why are Enki & the sumaeran gods constantly labelled as being reptilian?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gavin" <viagndemon@... wrote:
any1 have any info on reptilians, i see the incas or mayans had a reptilian ruler who demanded blood sacrifices for there food, also why are Enki & the sumaeran gods constantly labelled as being reptilian?
They are not reptilian.Don't mess this up,Some of them are Nordics.And i think most of them.Reptilians are our enemies and have Teamed up with the grays.

The reptilians demand blood sacrifices ; Intresting ...

Deuteronomy 12:27 :
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."

Revealing,isn't it?

Because Icke.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 7:37:29 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] reptilian info

why are Enki & the sumaeran gods constantly labelled as being reptilian?

I didn't know Enki & the sumarean gods were constantly labeled  as being reptillian?   In a message dated 8/16/2010 6:13:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mageson6666@... writes:
  Because Icke.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 7:37:29 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] reptilian info

why are Enki & the sumaeran gods constantly labelled as being reptilian?

i know all that lol just b interesting 2 know their agenda they seem quiet an opposing enemy well physically anyway, its a bitch being the bottom of the food pile lol i know Enki isnt reptilian just wandered why he gets caught up in there story

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gavin" <viagndemon@ wrote:

They are not reptilian.Don't mess this up,Some of them are Nordics.And i think most of them.Reptilians are our enemies and have Teamed up with the grays.

"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."

Revealing,isn't it?

Oh damn that makes perfect sense if you think about Aztecs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gavin" <viagndemon@ wrote:

Revealing,isn't it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back