Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reprogramming the aura QUESTION

Hello, my entire 7th house of relationships was completely fucked up because of bad planet placements. So I started reprogramming my aura to free my soul and finally get a good social life.
My question is, after a serious reprogramming of my aura will the energies stay there just like if I was born with them or will the energies just give me some results and then completely dissipate. What I want is to have a satisfying social life for the rest of my life, not get it now and lose it later. I want the energies to stay there just like if I was born with them. Will that happen or will I have to redo the entire 90 day working every year or something like that?

Can anyone recommend a meditation technique to open/align my chakra? Any help would be much appreciated. 
HS

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 7:05 PM, nicktrach1@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello, my entire 7th house of relationships was completely fucked up because of bad planet placements. So I started reprogramming my aura to free my soul and finally get a good social life.
My question is, after a serious reprogramming of my aura will the energies stay there just like if I was born with them or will the energies just give me some results and then completely dissipate. What I want is to have a satisfying social life for the rest of my life, not get it now and lose it later. I want the energies to stay there just like if I was born with them. Will that happen or will I have to redo the entire 90 day working every year or something like that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back