Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Represent Satanists!!

[email protected]

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in helping enlighten our fellow gentiles by joining a yahoo egoup called Magick_And_Witchcraft. They deleted me after I responded to a post called "What about Satanism" in which there was a question asking about magick, witchcraft and its connection to S atanism. Everyone else responded saying the typical reverse Xtian bullshit. The moderator refuses to acknowledge that Spiritual Satanism is Pagan. She posted the original post, but deleted me after I had a private dicussion with her after she edited my link to JoS. The censorship angered me because I looked at their rules and they claim to accept "All forms of Paganism" so I argued the reasons why, but her only argument was the reaction of group members. I'm sure that if we show her that there are people across the globe that recognise Paganisms Satanic roots she, and I'm sure many group members will change their minds and move past their preconceived notions. I still get their daily digest and it was obvious that I enlighted a lot of our Brothers and Sisters who could use some guidance. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back