Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

REPLY ASAP! -> enochian keys in a song!!??

Xtreme

hi!
i'm from chandigarh, india
i've got a band here(not exactly complete as we still lack a drummer-if nyone available also lemme kno in this post :p)
nywayZ
we play symphonic gothic metal!

i was starting an OC called "Satan's Paradise"
its basically about how all the false doctrines have removed occult knowledge and all about kundalini serpent etc and "paradise" as in reaching godhead thus is kinda paradise...

so
i was wondering that
can i use one or more enochian keys in song?
for eg-an enochian key chant in intro or in between or maybe at end etc!

plZ reply fast as oc has to start soon and this is most imp q i'm havin!

iw ouldnt, your intentions are good but the enochian keys are very powerful!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xtreme" <xtreme_x99@... wrote:

hi!
i've got a band here(not exactly complete as we still lack a drummer-if nyone available also lemme kno in this post :p)
nywayZ

its basically about how all the false doctrines have removed occult knowledge and all about kundalini serpent etc and "paradise" as in reaching godhead thus is kinda paradise...

so
i was wondering that

Sure, just expect whatever word your using as the enochian key in the song to manifest itself in someway. If you use, "Gi" which means curse, then likely something is going to get cursed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xtreme" <xtreme_x99@... wrote:

hi!
nywayZ

so
i was wondering that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back