Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

repeated moments

[email protected]

Suppose,for an example: I'm writing this topic,then i strongly really feel not just a feeling but i just KNOW it that EXACTLY this same MOMENT,this same topic,this same things that i'm writing now,etc has been happened in past but don't really know WHEN!
It has nothing to do with past lives. I have experienced this lots of time even my brother too who is "Without". Did anyone has ever experienced this?? and what is this??

LOOL this also happened to me. Several times. It was just coming like out of nowhere. Sometimes it felt like a déjà-vu. Other times, short after i was finishing something and I was thinking back to it, i was getting two memories of the very same thing. Sometimes i couldn't even make a difference between the one that just happened and the second one. At a certain moment I've been kinda worried about it thinking there is something that's fucking up my mind and memory. So i started to work with Mannaz Rune to strengthen my memory. It didn't occur anymore since then. But I am not sure if it is because of the rune or it's just a break lol. I have to wait a bit more to be sure..
Hail Satan!
Pe 5-dec.-2012, la 07:46, "inlovewithsatan@..." <inlovewithsatan@... a scris:

Suppose,for an example: I'm writing this topic,then i strongly really feel not just a feeling but i just KNOW it that EXACTLY this same MOMENT,this same topic,this same things that i'm writing now,etc has been happened in past but don't really know WHEN!
It has nothing to do with past lives. I have experienced this lots of time even my brother too who is "Without". Did anyone has ever experienced this?? and what is this??

Yes, it happens to me FREQUENTLY on these egroups.

We ARE CONNECTED, THROUGH THE GODS, THE ENERGY WE SHARE.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "inlovewithsatan@..." <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

Yes, we are connected in some way. For example, I have a dream about telekinesis and the day after, a fellow Satanist posts that he had a dream about telekinesis.

And this one! I was thinking about asking about this very subject but then you did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Yes, it happens to me FREQUENTLY on these egroups.

We ARE CONNECTED, THROUGH THE GODS, THE ENERGY WE SHARE.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "inlovewithsatan@" <inlovewithsatan@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back