Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Repair the damage done by Xianity

mgt4lfe

I don't know about you guys but being a Satanist has been a very lonely experience for me, as I've only been able to tell one of my friends. Naturally after discovering Satan I felt an urge to spread the word of Satan so that others could see the truth. But I can't :( for obvious reasons. If there is any one else out there that feels the same way know that you're not alone and feel free to talk to me. Strength is in numbers and I believe that together not only can we help make eachother stronger, but can also give Satan the recognition he deserves. If you prefer Facebook for messaging (I do) my profile name is Mohammed TheArab.

Satanism can be a lonely road, but the path of true spiritual empowerment is immensely rewarding. participating in spiritual warfare will hasten the day when Spiritual Satanists can be open about their commitment to Almighty Lord Father Satan.

I agree with strength in numbers but I don't hid my status of being s spiritual Satanist I've told everyone I believe could handle it and have even convinced a few to look into for their selves <hr> From: mgt4lfe@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎9/‎10/‎2014 7:25 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Repair the damage done by Xianity

I don't know about you guys but being a Satanist has been a very lonely experience for me, as I've only been able to tell one of my friends. Naturally after discovering Satan I felt an urge to spread the word of Satan so that others could see the truth. But I can't :( for obvious reasons. If there is any one else out there that feels the same way know that you're not alone and feel free to talk to me. Strength is in numbers and I believe that together not only can we help make eachother stronger, but can also give Satan the recognition he deserves. If you prefer Facebook for messaging (I do) my profile name is Mohammed TheArab.

You can still spread the word of Satan, without telling anyone that you're a Satanist or anyone finding out for that matter. The ways I do it is writing the exposingchristianity.com link on the back of dollar bills, in the bathrooms of gas stations or other public places, or spamming the links of exposingchristianity and the JoS websites like crazy on YouTube or any other website like YouTube.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back