Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Remove fluoride from water.

ugartealessandro

Hello, guys, what methods do you suggest to remove the fluoride from water?, I tried boiling water but a website says that boiled water does not affect the fluoride from water but it does increase the concentration of fluoride.

Don't just boil it; distill it.

"Can you tell me what distilling is?"

I could do your work for you by telling you that it involves boiling water and that you have to condense the steam into another pan/container, but then how would you learn to fish for, and feed, yourself? You could also buy a water distiller, if you know were to get one from and if you can afford it.

You need a cold surface over the boiling pan of water at an angle so the condensed water drops into a clean container. After you have boiled all the water, you might see white powder in the bottom.

You could also do a simple test to see how much fluoride is in your water - get a dark-coloured cup or other container and turn it upside-down and put a bit of water into the concave bottom, or just put a bit of water in the cup or container as usual, then set it aside for a couple of days for the water to evaporate. Then have a look and see how much whIte powder is left.

Fluoride is as poisonous as lead. Lies, non-reasons, and bullshit for putting fluoride into water, and also into toothpaste, is because the government cares about the health of your teeth so much, that it forces you to have healthy teeth against your will, yet doesn't give a shit about your obesity; diabetes; cholesterol level; mental health; money that you waste on the "new", "improved", "updated" whyPhone 10; etc. The actual truth is that fluoride calcifies your pineal gland, making you an air-head, brain-dead, open to suggestion. Ruining your pineal gland etches that into your Soul, so in your next life, it would be worse than it I now. Decalcifying your pineal gland is important in spiritual advancement.

While we're on the topic of water and health - you should buy some 35% food grade H2O2, Hydrogen Peroxide. Make sure it is food grade. In a litre of water, test it for yourself. If I am not mistaken, it was Lydia who said she tried about 18-20 drops in a litre of water, and that was starting to be too sickly for her, so she reduced it a bit. You should start with a few drops, and if that is OK, use that for a few days or a week or two, then increase gradually until you don't like too many drops. Once you reach too many, simply reduce the number of drops or increase to 1.5 litres or 2 litres of water. Of course, with 2 litres, you'd need about twice as many drops. You figure that out for yourself, of course.

After a certain point, you might be able to notice a change in yourself for the better. An idea would be to do a table or chart of the days and weeks, with the amount-of-water-to-number-of-drops ratio, and any things that happen. Record things over the weeks/months, and see any changes. This makes it easier to recall things and to see events happening as a result of using the 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Also of course - this should be done as part of a proper, healthy diet. Meat is important. You might have a vegan diet but with meat, as necessary. The reason being, is that vegan foods/ingredients should be either less-processed, or not processed at all, and the meat is important for iron; protein; zinc; etc.

Due to retarded Europe jewnion "laws", buying H2O2 of greater than 12% is now "illegal" without a "license", so if that affects you, just buy 3 X 12% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

I don't know if anyone has bought from this site before or not (I haven't yet), but it seems like quite a good site, and if you won't or can't buy from it, you could still read the information on it.
http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/Hydr ... roxide.php

@ Fancy, I buy mine from the health food store, not all of them carry it though. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:48, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Don't just boil it; distill it.

"Can you tell me what distilling is?"

I could do your work for you by telling you that it involves boiling water and that you have to condense the steam into another pan/container, but then how would you learn to fish for, and feed, yourself? You could also buy a water distiller, if you know were to get one from and if you can afford it.

You need a cold surface over the boiling pan of water at an angle so the condensed water drops into a clean container. After you have boiled all the water, you might see white powder in the bottom.

You could also do a simple test to see how much fluoride is in your water - get a dark-coloured cup or other container and turn it upside-down and put a bit of water into the concave bottom, or just put a bit of water in the cup or container as usual, then set it aside for a couple of days for the water to evaporate. Then have a look and see how much whIte powder is left.

Fluoride is as poisonous as lead. Lies, non-reasons, and bullshit for putting fluoride into water, and also into toothpaste, is because the government cares about the health of your teeth so much, that it forces you to have healthy teeth against your will, yet doesn't give a shit about your obesity; diabetes; cholesterol level; mental health; money that you waste on the "new", "improved", "updated" whyPhone 10; etc. The actual truth is that fluoride calcifies your pineal gland, making you an air-head, brain-dead, open to suggestion. Ruining your pineal gland etches that into your Soul, so in your next life, it would be worse than it I now. Decalcifying your pineal gland is important in spiritual advancement.

While we're on the topic of water and health - you should buy some 35% food grade H2O2, Hydrogen Peroxide. Make sure it is food grade. In a litre of water, test it for yourself. If I am not mistaken, it was Lydia who said she tried about 18-20 drops in a litre of water, and that was starting to be too sickly for her, so she reduced it a bit. You should start with a few drops, and if that is OK, use that for a few days or a week or two, then increase gradually until you don't like too many drops. Once you reach too many, simply reduce the number of drops or increase to 1.5 litres or 2 litres of water. Of course, with 2 litres, you'd need about twice as many drops. You figure that out for yourself, of course.

After a certain point, you might be able to notice a change in yourself for the better. An idea would be to do a table or chart of the days and weeks, with the amount-of-water-to-number-of-drops ratio, and any things that happen. Record things over the weeks/months, and see any changes. This makes it easier to recall things and to see events happening as a result of using the 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Also of course - this should be done as part of a proper, healthy diet.. Meat is important. You might have a vegan diet but with meat, as necessary. The reason being, is that vegan foods/ingredients should be either less-processed, or not processed at all, and the meat is important for iron; protein; zinc; etc.

Due to retarded Europe jewnion "laws", buying H2O2 of greater than 12% is now "illegal" without a "license", so if that affects you, just buy 3 X 12% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

I don't know if anyone has bought from this site before or not (I haven't yet), but it seems like quite a good site, and if you won't or can't buy from it, you could still read the information on it.
http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/Hydr ... oxide..php

Interesting. . . And here I've been drinking at least a liter of tap water a day for the past 2-3 weeks.   Will have to get some Hydrogen Peroxide to try in the water :) 
Also need to get into the habit of keeping a journal too XD

Part of the reverse osmosis system is to actually add minerals back into the water, so RO water will not cause harm to your body. It is distilled water that lacks minerals. It is okay to drink distilled water for a short period of time but eventually it will become harmful because DISTILLED water does not have any minerals. For RO to be completely effective make sure the filter has at least 3 stages otherwise, it will not be filtering out all the 'nasties' in tap water. 
Hail Satan Forever 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 30, 2017, 17:11, centurion_66688@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I only drink essential which I am 90% sure is fluoride free... Boiling the water will not remove the fluoride. A reverse osmosis filter will work, but make sure you are getting adequate minerals in your diet because the reverse osmosis process will completely remove them and your body may take them from your bones.

Distilled water is ot harmful, this comes from the mouth of an idiot who fasted with inly distilled water, minerals that come from water and that are in our body are a very small minority compared to those which come from good food. I remember Hp Maxine mentioning that her mother has been drinking it for many years and that it gave no problem.
And if that still bothers you, you can add some himalaya salts in it.

Quinn dont put hydrogen peroxide in tap water. Hydrogen peroxide reacts with a mineral and then causes harm to your body.

Read "The One Minute Cure" before use.

Thank you :)
I've actually been researching this stuff for a while now too, and for now I've settled on Fiji water until I can get some food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide. Then I'll switch to distilled :)

That site I linked to has information on it. It says that some think distilling water removes minerals from the water and that others don't think it does, but those who are uncertain can add minerals, which the site also sells. You can, of course, buy them from another reputable shop.

If you want to be mainly fluoride free, start drinking distilled or purfied water (i recommend distilled) and then start taking iodine suppliments like kelp. Distilled water removes minerals and fluoride in the water, they can't add anything to it either because distilled water is what people use for Nebulizers, and machinery. Why? Because the gooey residue left behind can damage your cars cooling system and inhaling that isn't very good either.

The iodine supplements help to remove fluoride and bromine in your system. You need to take a lot to have a big affect on it though, but it doesn't mean that it isn't helpful.

@Blue Bow
Distilled water is NOT dangerous. I've been drinking it for years and nothing bad has happened, same with Maxine and her mother from what I have heard.
The minerals in water are so low anyway that its not even a large contribution to your intake. As a matter of fact, you get all the minerals in water (except fluoride, well partially) in your diet already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back