Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reminder about the Outreach Project

Onbael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
We are making progress in the outreach project, I want to make this post to say and remind a couple of things.

We are a community with +80000 members, and currently there are about 80 of us in the project, and we are making great progress. Now imagine the exponential progress we could make if even 30-40% of our members participated. The sky would be the limit.

All it would take is 10-20 minutes of your time a day, or every couple of days. That is already enough to make a difference.

In the end it's just making a few comments, clicking two buttons to promote content, or creating images/memes to post, or videos if you know how. Nothing that extreme.

If you do the work and do it professionally, these are some of the things you will get:

- You will be a contributor, and as such you will be assigned a Tier level, have access to the Donor platform and pdf files with many valuable lessons and tips for your advancement.

- Tied to the first point, participating in projects is a way to show you are serious about this path, and as you invest in JoS, so the Gods and Clergy will invest in you.

- If you work in the field you will have a free VPN paid for by JoS. This is for maintaining privacy while working online, but you can safely use it on your own time as well.

- In the future there will also be badges for activism, so I will add it to the list.

- Showing your seriousness and being a builder and pillar of the community will give more weight to your oppinion and open you up to more blessings of our rituals.

- Inevitably you will develop new skills and knowledge, which can also be useful in your personal life.

There is more, but you will find this out as you walk the path; mine here is a list of the benefits you can gain from participating in this project.
Take your time and make your considerations.

For everything here, you have [JG] NakedPluto as a reference.

You can make a difference.

Here ⬇️

Hail Satanas!!!

I think everyone should join, we have a good time, it's very rewarding cathartic work. The Clergy will often times give some pointers and help those out randomly who need it, they also will reward you for your hard work. If you're not joining you are missing out.

Also no one talked about advancement; I personally have elevated a lot in my almost 1yr in out reach and my life has been better when working for them. Like an example for me is when I’m down and such doing activism brings me such joy.

Rember that working for For The Gods/ doing work for the Jos is huge in advancing, activism definitely has boosted me to a new level in understanding and development, much love for this family:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back