Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rely weird

m9shadowhunter

A wile be for I did the dedication to our father I was doing a spell (that did not work out and had nothing to do with summoning a demon) and in the middle of it I suddenly got a rely weird feeling in my head that felt like I was high on drugs. Just so you do not try to discredit my question I was not on drugs but it felt like it.

I was just wondering if any one else had such an experience and

What it was I was experiencing?

It's supposed to feel like that...It's  a good thing believe me. It's one of the first steps on a
long road. This isn't the last time you'll get that feeling either. You experienced probably demons bio electricity
and it surged into your system leaving you with that high. Satan is now protecting you. ...

Hail Enki~
            Lerdavian

A wile be for I did the dedication to our father I was doing a spell (that did not work out and had nothing to do with summoning a demon) and in the middle of it I suddenly got a rely weird feeling in my head that felt like I was high on drugs. Just so you do not try to discredit my question I was not on drugs but it felt like it.

I was just wondering if any one else had such an experience and

What it was I was experiencing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back