Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Relevant?

[email protected]

Ok so yesterday I mentally asked for a little help for a report in school in return for something else. I gave back. Today in P.E. I tripped and fell into the wall with my face and now my face is all swollen and it hurts. Do you think that it would be a likely coincidence that the help I got yesterday relates to the thing today? Was it silly and childish to ask for help in the first place? Did I not give enough back? Am I crazy?......
Hail Satan!!!

1. You are not crazy 2. It's not related for you asking help, we all do it sometimes 3. Don't worry...your asking for help is fine, running into a wall was an accident. Like I walked into a lamppost some time go....see? Its just stuff
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kornnuts@..." wrote:

Ok so yesterday I mentally asked for a little help for a report in school in return for something else. I gave back. Today in P.E. I tripped and fell into the wall with my face and now my face is all swollen and it hurts. Do you think that it would be a likely coincidence that the help I got yesterday relates to the thing today? Was it silly and childish to ask for help in the first place? Did I not give enough back? Am I crazy?......
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back