Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Releasing the Kundalini

orrinturner

I had come across the meditation before, but can no longer find it. I wish to release kundalini the proper way. If one knows the way, then please will said one please share the knowledge with me? It will be much appreciated. I thank you. HAIL FATHER ENKI, HAIL DEMONESS FLAUROS!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@... wrote:
I had come across the meditation before, but can no longer find it. I wish to release kundalini the proper way. If one knows the way, then please will said one please share the knowledge with me? It will be much appreciated. I thank you. HAIL FATHER ENKI, HAIL DEMONESS FLAUROS!!!!!
There's not just a meditation You do and then *puff* Kundalini rises.There's no certain time.All You have to do is empower Your Soul and store as much of bio electricity as You can,in order for the Kunalini to rise properly You need to work on Your chakras(of course they have to be fully open as well as the minor ones),empower them,align them,clean them,do hatha and Kundalini yoga all in a daily basis.Otherwise, Kundalini cannot rise properly and it will cause You problems.You wouldn't want to burn alive because of the Kundalini.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Don't know if you this, but if you just empower your chakra your serpent will have a clear pathway to rise.

Ave Satanas

On Mon Jul 11th, 2011 2:25 PM EDT orrinturner wrote:

I thank you for your help. May Fther be with you always.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Naneel Darr" <maria_vesta11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@ wrote:

There's not just a meditation You do and then *puff* Kundalini rises.There's no certain time.All You have to do is empower Your Soul and store as much of bio electricity as You can,in order for the Kunalini to rise properly You need to work on Your chakras(of course they have to be fully open as well as the minor ones),empower them,align them,clean them,do hatha and Kundalini yoga all in a daily basis.Otherwise, Kundalini cannot rise properly and it will cause You problems.You wouldn't want to burn alive because of the Kundalini.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back