Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Relationship with a demon?

dirty_love1666

So I have been thinking a lot about my first experience with what I believe was a demon. I can't seem to get over her beauty. She consistently clouds my mind and I just want to see her again. I don't know her name, but I remember a lot about her looks. I haven't Dedicated yet but am planning to sometime soon. I have many reasons to do so but I would hope that it could bring me closer to her. 
If I am able to get in contact with her again, would there be a possibility that we could actually have an intimate relationship? Of course I'd like to get to know about her more and vice versa, but I am curious. If anything, I would at the very least like to have her there as a friend. 
If anyone has anything helpful to say, or some sort of similar experience, please don't hesitate to respond!

Yes it is possible. She can be your Guardian Demoness or Demoness Lover from a past life and may she is waiting you dedicate to Satan. But be sure to make she swear loyalty to Satan beforehand. To SATAN, as if it an enemy cheating you, they will preffer say our Father's other names as "Lucifer" or "Enki", but never Satan.

You can have a sexual relationship with a demon/ess. have a look at the succubus section on jos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back