Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

relation between hinduism and father satan

i think there is some relationship between father satan and hinduism.

i am telling this because of two reasons:

1. according to hindus vedas are the ultimate scriptures......
but vedas are written by aryans only.

2. according to the history some aryan people came to india in early ages which led to the vedic evolution.

3.i think this is the most important one:
not in anywhere they have claimed that satan is evil and bad.
they have not written a word called satan is bad and all.

any information regarding this will be helpful................

so please is there any information regarding this topic, please let me now.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL 4 CROWN PRINCES OF HELL

omg thats so wierd i thought that too, because i had a dream that a flood flooded the earth and i landed in this hindu place and it had satanic stuff there and i was like...woahh and everyone was like dedicating and doing rituals

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

2. according to the history some aryan people came to india in early ages which led to the vedic evolution.

HAIL SATAN

I do believe that the original Aryans were what we would consider Satanists. Over time the religion became bloated and a lot of misinformation got mixed in with the truth. However, this obviously wasn't enough for the enemy. They were able to pollute this religion, but in it's core it was still Satanic. This is where the jews came in and I think we all know what happened after that.

Here are a few things to consider:
Original Hindus were called ARYANS!
The Swastika is a HINDU SYMBOL!
Meditation originated from Hindu
Chakras originated from Hindu
Reincarnation was first taught by Hindus
India was firmly resisted xtianity, islam and all other jewish inventions (this is true in most of Eastern Asia, with the exception of South Korea)
Buddha, while not a satanist, was still a very intelligent and enlightened man... he raised a Hindu and modified (possibly purified to an extent?) the religion which was replaced with a system we now call Buddhism

Also Pat Robertson once made the controversial claim that Hindus made contact with demonic spirits and shouldn't even be allowed in America. The fact that this religion terrifies fundamentalists that much should attest that it has some level of truth.

Also it was while listening to a song that gave praise to the goddess Kali that Lilith first appeared to me. I don't know if Lilith is Kali, but from what I've read from other Satanists Kali IS a real being (maybe not as how the Hindus define her) and she IS on our side.

Let's not forget that Hinduism is the oldest surving religion. What is Satanism? Mankind's original religion. There is definatly a correlation between our religion and Hinduism and it is worth it for all Satanists to study Hinduism.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@... wrote:

omg thats so wierd i thought that too, because i had a dream that a flood flooded the earth and i landed in this hindu place and it had satanic stuff there and i was like...woahh and everyone was like dedicating and doing rituals

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

don't worry.................i was a hindu before...............

any kind of help will be given from me.........

and also yes some hindus believe that kali is lilith...........

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
well there is Kali and shiva which christians think are evil ,are they demons as well? and what about vishnu and the others ?

<td val[/IMG]hi. im new here

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, chandan.isidore <chandan.isidore@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: relation between hinduism and father satan
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 8:57 AM

don't worry....... ......... .i was a hindu before...... .........

and also yes some hindus believe that kali is lilith...... .....

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
[/TD]

i got it................

the relationship between father satan and hinduism and also india is explained in these two links:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html.
http://www.viewzone.com/matlock.html.

and also sanskrit language originated in india and also it was created by hindus[aryans].

and also hinduism was also called as "sanatana dharma".
think about it...those dumb shit xians have borrowed all ideas and named enki as satan.

<td val[/IMG]me to!!
where u from?!?!

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, conner ortega <gaara_zim123@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: relation between hinduism and father satan
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 5:00 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]hi. im new here

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, chandan.isidore <chandan.isidore@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 8:57 AM

don't worry....... ......... .i was a hindu before...... .........

and also yes some hindus believe that kali is lilith...... .....

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
[/TD]
[/TD]

I'm surprised no one remembered about the golden bull Moses found the Jews worshiping when he got back to them with the commandments. You know, bulls and cows are sacred in the Hindu religion.

I hate History teachers. They fuck everything up. Just today he was saying that Hinduism is the oldest religion still practiced, he got me SO DAMN PISSED. He even mentioned the egyptians and mocked their worship of Hamon, one of our very demon gods that ties the Egyptians to satanism. When I corrected the man, he didn't even bother considering it...jack ass christian man....

<td val[/IMG]Cows and bulls [/IMG]Mon Apr 6, 2009 3:25 pm (PDT) I'm surprised no one remembered about the golden bull Moses found the Jews worshiping when he got back to them with the commandments. You know, bulls and cows are sacred in the Hindu religion.
[/TD]

Hinduism has very little if anything to do with Satanism.Aryan simply means a noble person. Satan is not even a conception to the Hindu Faith. They do have their devils which are more or less the Hindu Satan, such as Ravana, Mahishasura, and Tarakasura. The demons in Hinduism are not respected. Hinduism is its own separate tradition

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sataniccrusader666" <danielciomasjordanalexander@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

well there is Kali and shiva which christians think are evil ,are they demons as well? and what about vishnu and the others ?

See, you're jumping into false conclusions by assuming Satan is a christian invention and a "devil". Satanism is a name for collective pagan religions that predated christianity. Satan is a Pagan God, Enki/Ptah/Loki/Poseidon and in Hinduism He is Shiva. Satan is a GOD, not an adversary or part of mainstream religion.

Not to mention Satan comes from the Sanskrit word Sat meaning "true" and most of the Demon's names are sanskrit in origin like as the JoS site mentions Astaroth comes from sanskrit "ashta" meaning "eight".

Sure, modern hinduism is corrupted, but Satanism is the original hinduism. It includes self-empowerment techniques like Kundalini yoga and LHP Tantra which are Satanic and focused on gaining Godhead.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unholymoon" <sicpit@... wrote:

Hinduism has very little if anything to do with Satanism.Aryan simply means a noble person. Satan is not even a conception to the Hindu Faith. They do have their devils which are more or less the Hindu Satan, such as Ravana, Mahishasura, and Tarakasura. The demons in Hinduism are not respected. Hinduism is its own separate tradition

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sataniccrusader666" <danielciomasjordanalexander@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Spiritual Satanism is Ancient Paganism, so there are connections with Hinduism. The Hindu Gods are our Gods (the ones who became know as Demons). Although, Hinduism these days has been heavily corrupted with xian teachings, such as "unconditional love" and "karma" and so on and so forth.   There are many very Satanic teachings and practices within true, un-corrupted Hinduism, and you have to remember that you cannot look at this from a xian view point.   Satan was a very important Pagan God a long time before the coming of xianity, and "the devil/fallen angel" rubbish only arose after the arrival of xianity. High Priestess Maxine also mentioned recently that the word "Devil" originates from the Sanskrit word "Devi", a term used frequently in Hinduism, and is not insulting but it has been associated with negative images because of xianity. Satan was never a "fallen angel", and this was just intended as blasphemy and a way of fooling people into believing that the false xian "god" has power.   Deamon was also a word long before the coming of xianity, and it actually meant Demi-God or a messenger/attendant spirit. This is, obviously, before our Gods became known as Demons. Again, xianity took this word and hideously corrupted it, turning it into something that it is not.   Also, remember that xianity stole everything from Ancient Paganism! http://www.exposingchristianity.com All the proof is there.   Hail Satan!!
Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 11:28:14 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sataniccrusader666 " <danielciomasjordan alexander@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@ wrote:

1. according to hindus vedas are the ultimate scriptures.. ....

any information regarding this will be helpful..... ......... ..

HAIL SATAN

Well the original name was SATANAMA and the jews corrupted it and changed it to Satan wich means enemy to jews. so the original is Satanama.

HAIL SATAN

actually Satan is the name that the jews gave and it means..... advisary to jews. This is on the JOS site. High Preistess Maxine tells us this. Thanks for your concearn.

kurenaii60 wrote:

See, you're jumping into false conclusions by assuming Satan is a christian invention and a "devil". Satanism is a name for collective pagan religions that predated christianity. Satan is a Pagan God, Enki/Ptah/Loki/ Poseidon and in Hinduism He is Shiva. Satan is a GOD, not an adversary or part of mainstream religion.
Not to mention Satan comes from the Sanskrit word Sat meaning "true" and most of the Demon's names are sanskrit in origin like as the JoS site mentions Astaroth comes from sanskrit "ashta" meaning "eight".
Sure, modern hinduism is corrupted, but Satanism is the original hinduism. It includes self-empowerment techniques like Kundalini yoga and LHP Tantra which are Satanic and focused on gaining Godhead.
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "unholymoon" <sicpit@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "sataniccrusader666 " <danielciomasjordan alexander@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Hi, I'm from a Hindu family..I would like to comment on this topic here, as i've always tried to link hinduism with other religions.

So here I go, With all due respects!!!

Hinduism, first of all..as far as i knw, doesn't have the concept of some firm entity "against god" and all that. Underworld realm and Hell, where sinners are punished, are somewhere related to Greek HADES. The Underworld is called Yama-lok (lok: realm)...god called Yama-Raj (Raj: King). And justice is done in Yama-lok, and people are sent to heaven, hell or re-incarnated.

As in the story of Lucifer...there's an interestingly similar story in ancient Hindus. Lucifer corresponds to Venus; Venus is Hindi is called Shukr. And This name comes from a mythological Saint called Shukracharya(any1 with the name ending on "acharya" was a very knowledgable sage.) Now Shukracharya was a powerful sage who used to stay in both Heavens as well as earth. He was a huge disciple of Shiva, the eldest God. But he rebelled against the King of Heavens, Indra; as he saw that the "Asuras"(demons) were not being given a fair deal by the kingdom. So Indra cast him outta Heavens. The sage carried his rebellion against the king and always gave his side to the demons, BUT NEVER SUPPORTED THEM IN MISDEEDS AND RATHER TRIED TO RECTIFY THEM! Also, he still worshipped Shiva and the other elder gods!

As for Shiva...well, he's generally known as a Destroyer, but thats not true. Shiva for Hindus is Prime Deity. He destroys everything in rage, yes; but generally is very calm, and soon hears the deep hearted prayers. Infact, Shiva is worshiped more through a Shiva-linga
; which means Shiva's Penis. Its said, Shiva and his Wife Parvati taught the world how to love and take family ahead. Sculptures of Shiva and Parvati in various love-making positions are found in the temples of Khajuraho.

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

actually Satan is the name that the jews gave and it means..... advisary to jews. This is on the JOS site. High Preistess Maxine tells us this. Thanks for your concearn.

kurenaii60 wrote:

See, you're jumping into false conclusions by assuming Satan is a christian invention and a "devil". Satanism is a name for collective pagan religions that predated christianity. Satan is a Pagan God, Enki/Ptah/Loki/ Poseidon and in Hinduism He is Shiva. Satan is a GOD, not an adversary or part of mainstream religion.
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "unholymoon" <sicpit@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "sataniccrusader666 " <danielciomasjordan alexander@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Go look on the JOS site and look at origins of the name of Satan. Then you will see this name means advisary to jews. The jews corrupt everything.

unholymoon wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "sataniccrusader666 " <danielciomasjordan alexander@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Dear High Priestess,

It would be a honor if you comment on this above subject and give a clarity.

Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Azazel
Hail Astaroth

Peace be upon all the gods of old.

--- On Wed, 2/12/09, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 8:14 PM

Spiritual Satanism is Ancient Paganism, so there are connections with Hinduism. The Hindu Gods are our Gods (the ones who became know as Demons). Although, Hinduism these days has been heavily corrupted with xian teachings, such as "unconditional love" and "karma" and so on and so forth.   There are many very Satanic teachings and practices within true, un-corrupted Hinduism, and you have to remember that you cannot look at this from a xian view point.   Satan was a very important Pagan God a long time before the coming of xianity, and "the devil/fallen angel" rubbish only arose after the arrival of xianity. High Priestess Maxine also mentioned recently that the word "Devil" originates from the Sanskrit word "Devi", a term used frequently in Hinduism, and is not insulting but it has been associated with negative images because of xianity. Satan was never a "fallen angel", and this was just intended as blasphemy and a way of fooling people into believing that the false xian "god" has power.   Deamon was also a word long before the coming of xianity, and it actually meant Demi-God or a messenger/attendant spirit. This is, obviously, before our Gods became known as Demons. Again, xianity took this word and hideously corrupted it, turning it into something that it is not.   Also, remember that xianity stole everything from Ancient Paganism! http://www.exposing christianity. com All the proof is there.   Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sataniccrusader666 " <danielciomasjordan alexander@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Satanism_Eastern_Origins.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html

These 2 pages from jos will probably make you see the connection between Satanism and Sanskrit and the original hinduism and how it predates christianity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shashank" <shashanks18@... wrote:

Hi, I'm from a Hindu family..I would like to comment on this topic here, as i've always tried to link hinduism with other religions.

Hinduism, first of all..as far as i knw, doesn't have the concept of some firm entity "against god" and all that. Underworld realm and Hell, where sinners are punished, are somewhere related to Greek HADES. The Underworld is called Yama-lok (lok: realm)...god called Yama-Raj (Raj: King). And justice is done in Yama-lok, and people are sent to heaven, hell or re-incarnated.

As in the story of Lucifer...there's an interestingly similar story in ancient Hindus. Lucifer corresponds to Venus; Venus is Hindi is called Shukr. And This name comes from a mythological Saint called Shukracharya(any1 with the name ending on "acharya" was a very knowledgable sage.) Now Shukracharya was a powerful sage who used to stay in both Heavens as well as earth. He was a huge disciple of Shiva, the eldest God. But he rebelled against the King of Heavens, Indra; as he saw that the "Asuras"(demons) were not being given a fair deal by the kingdom. So Indra cast him outta Heavens. The sage carried his rebellion against the king and always gave his side to the demons, BUT NEVER SUPPORTED THEM IN MISDEEDS AND RATHER TRIED TO RECTIFY THEM! Also, he still worshipped Shiva and the other elder gods!

As for Shiva...well, he's generally known as a Destroyer, but thats not true. Shiva for Hindus is Prime Deity. He destroys everything in rage, yes; but generally is very calm, and soon hears the deep hearted prayers. Infact, Shiva is worshiped more through a Shiva-linga
; which means Shiva's Penis. Its said, Shiva and his Wife Parvati taught the world how to love and take family ahead. Sculptures of Shiva and Parvati in various love-making positions are found in the temples of Khajuraho.

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

Now, why you're comparing hinduism to christianity?"Against god"??Satan IS God. And you're thinking of hell and Lucifer in the christian concept of a burning lake and fallen angel?Again Satan is GOD and hell ISN'T a bad place, nor does "heaven" exist. If you read what i and others said about Satanism being ancient Paganism and the JoS site you'll see what you're talking about makes no sense as you're comparing the christian lies with hinduism!

All ancient religions worshipped the serpent which is "Satan" in the buybull and it is also allegorical, the kundalini serpent. And hinduism WAS one of ancient pagan religions, it still has the kundalini concept but it has been christianized with love and xian-like rules about "misdeeds" like you said. Which never existed in the Rigveda, the oldest hindu (and indo-european too) text in the first place, but invented much later with the coming of christianity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shashank" <shashanks18@... wrote:

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

It's like this- the doctrines of nearly all of the ancient Pagan religions have been infested with xianized crap and corrupted. Forget them. What do you need them for anyway?

Satan states in the Al Jilwah:
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

The exercises for the soul, such as Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Yogic breathing exercises, certain mantras [words of power], etc., are drastic in raising the kundalini serpent of Satan and empowering the soul, amplifying the witchpower within us and so forth, and should be used by everyone and taken seriously for obvious reasons.

The witchpower is our birth right. Those in other worlds have this and are born with it. We here on Earth have been exploited for centuries, by systematically being cut off from this power and thus spiritually blinded and defenseless. We don't need to live our lives any certain way, obey any silly rules, or worship any Gods. The only thing that is certain is the sacrifice of self-discipline [sadhana] in which we work consistently upon our souls in order to open, advance and develop our own powers so we ourselves can become as the Gods. Satan and his Demons are here to help and show us the way to our own spiritual liberation.

THE ONLY DOCTRINES WE FOLLOW ARE THOSE OF SATAN HIMSELF,
SUCH AS THE AL JILWAH.

These are for our own protection along the path.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aammar Aman <aman_aammar@... wrote:

Dear High Priestess,

It would be a honor if you comment on this above subject and give a clarity.

Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Azazel
Hail Astaroth

Peace be upon all the gods of old.

--- On Wed, 2/12/09, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 8:14 PM

Â

Spiritual Satanism is Ancient Paganism, so there are connections with Hinduism. The Hindu Gods are our Gods (the ones who became know as Demons). Although, Hinduism these days has been heavily corrupted with xian teachings, such as "unconditional love" and "karma" and so on and so forth.
Â
There are many very Satanic teachings and practices within true, un-corrupted Hinduism, and you have to remember that you cannot look at this from a xian view point.
Â
Satan was a very important Pagan God a long time before the coming of xianity, and "the devil/fallen angel" rubbish only arose after the arrival of xianity. High Priestess Maxine also mentioned recently that the word "Devil" originates from the Sanskrit word "Devi", a term used frequently in Hinduism, and is not insulting but it has been associated with negative images because of xianity. Satan was never a "fallen angel", and this was just intended as blasphemy and a way of fooling people into believing that the false xian "god" has power.
Â
Deamon was also a word long before the coming of xianity, and it actually meant Demi-God or a messenger/attendant spirit. This is, obviously, before our Gods became known as Demons. Again, xianity took this word and hideously corrupted it, turning it into something that it is not.
Â
Also, remember that xianity stole everything from Ancient Paganism!
http://www.exposing christianity. com All the proof is there.
Â
Hail Satan!!

Â

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sataniccrusader666 " <danielciomasjordan alexander@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@ wrote:

i am telling this
because of two reasons:

HAIL SATAN

well there is Kali and shiva which
christians think are evil ,are they demons as well? and what about vishnu and the others ?

Hi! firstly, thanks for those webpages.

Now, really, I'm not actually comparing Hinduism, Christianity, and stuff like that. I'm just sharing the info that I have with me, that sounds similar to the info of other religions, Pagan or Christian...as I said in the post, that I try to link religions :)

And also, friend...did you think that I termed Lovemaking with "misdeeds"?? Misdeeds i talked about the stuff that the Asuras did, as in destruction of temples, ruining rituals..all that. Lovemaking I was talking in sense of Shiva....well, yea you're right; the Xians have termed that too as corrupt! :(

Nothing against the Mighty Satan, nothing against you!

Peace ;)

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Now, why you're comparing hinduism to christianity?"Against god"??Satan IS God. And you're thinking of hell and Lucifer in the christian concept of a burning lake and fallen angel?Again Satan is GOD and hell ISN'T a bad place, nor does "heaven" exist. If you read what i and others said about Satanism being ancient Paganism and the JoS site you'll see what you're talking about makes no sense as you're comparing the christian lies with hinduism!

All ancient religions worshipped the serpent which is "Satan" in the buybull and it is also allegorical, the kundalini serpent. And hinduism WAS one of ancient pagan religions, it still has the kundalini concept but it has been christianized with love and xian-like rules about "misdeeds" like you said. Which never existed in the Rigveda, the oldest hindu (and indo-european too) text in the first place, but invented much later with the coming of christianity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shashank" <shashanks18@ wrote:

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back