Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reiki

Do you mean do Reiki yourself to other people or get Reiki healing from someone else?

The problem with this is while you are helping others thru your spiritual powers you have to make sure you are adept enough to clean yourself completely afterwards and a not connect to these people especially if you get a jewish client.

I wouldn't recommend getting Reiki healing from a non SS. It's useless since we can heal and empower our own selves in the first place but also other problems come in play from someone spiritually connecting you that isn't a SS and probably does corrupted and or jewish spiritual practices.

Also while Reiki probably started as spiritual healing we learn from the JoS there is a lot of new age nonsense in it.

Everyone I know that's into Reiki (which aren't SS) are borderline schizos or have some type of mental problem that resembles schizophrenia and also very into believing in angelic filth and seeing our Gods as evil.

hailourtruegod said:
Also while Reiki probably started as spiritual healing we learn from the JoS there is a lot of new age nonsense in it.

Everyone I know that's into Reiki (which aren't SS) are borderline schizos or have some type of mental problem that resembles schizophrenia and also very into believing in angelic filth and seeing our Gods as evil.

Yes because to actually do this you need to have open spiritual bodies and very functional and able chakras to produce a degree of actual electricity, magnetism, energies. Needs also thorough knowledge of the body.

Most people will just share the illness and trash themselves with other peoples problems, because there is no actual force, only imagination.

Oh I feel a tingling. Must be working. Oh no, I developed an illness that disables me for years on end, oh no. But that tingling tho, I must be a reiki master. It is just collective hypnosis sessions for the most people, for the most part, with added comical performance in larping.

NakedPluto said:
hailourtruegod said:

Yes because to actually do this you need to have open spiritual bodies and very functional and able chakras to produce a degree of actual electricity, magnetism, energies. Needs also thorough knowledge of the body.

Most people will just share the illness and trash themselves with other peoples problems, because there is no actual force, only imagination.

Oh I feel a tingling. Must be working. Oh no, I developed an illness that disables me for years on end, oh no. But that tingling tho, I must be a reiki master. It is just collective hypnosis sessions for the most people, for the most part, with added comical performance in larping.

Very true. Without me giving away too much detail the things I've seen would make any sane person feel second hand embarrassment and will only add to the corniness and cringe these larpers project onto people serious like us here.

What's sad is that a lot of these people spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to be certified into this area and if it wasn't for the high prices some have they would be struggling to live off of this.

Then many also pay with their sanity because they're learning from very corrupted sources where even heavy drugs are brought in as a way to try to "open up their soul" and we here know how detrimental that cab be. I digress.

I've had more success in some small tier level healing in the past for someone who one night drank way too much and got sick later that night and in 10-15 minutes of me just concentrating while having my palm on their spine and following the steps on the JoS site they were able to sleep it off and not have a hangover the next day and just feel a little tired is all. Did this for free and of my own free will since at that time that person was considered a friend.

This isn't to bash any SS that wants to make this into a career in the future (preferably because right now would most likely be too dangerous in my opinion) but to show that Reiki on the surface level for the most part is a scam done by people who in my opinion are nowhere near the level of even someone who's just got fine with the 6 month program of HP HC.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back