Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reiki and stupid beliefs...

Christina1

Hello...

I'd like to know of your opinion about reiki. A friend of mine does reiki and even though she is really open minded etc, I believe their beliefs are just... so stupid...!

I have told that friend of mine about how true Satanism is about empowering yourself via meditations etc but she says that 'What is the use of empowering yourself if you can't 'use' this in your everyday life?'
I didn't really bother explaining to her how foolish what she said was because I'm no good at arguing with people -no matter how right I may be.

Anyway, some of her beliefs (that I got to know so far) is that each chakra represents some things... I can understand this but what she supports are things different from what I've been taught through JOS.
Supposedly the third chakra is about how others look at you and how you feel about that and the fourth is about how *you* look at yourself or some bullshit...
Yesterday I had told her if she could see how much I've empowered my aura since I started doing some meditations again and... to be honest I'm not yet perfect at *feeling* energy but I'm working on it. So I wanted to see what she would feel and she says 'You are able to feel energy, everyone does; you just have to trust in it'... What the fuck? -_-
Trust?
Oh and she supports that chakras are open since birth and can never close (because I had told her that I am redoing the chakra opening meditations 'cuz I had abandoned these a long time ago).

I'm sorry but this thing has gotten really into my nerves... Not only is the original source of their information and 'wisdom' Satan but the things they believe in are so damn twisted!!! It just pisses me off!!! When people do things and believe other random things and they never give 'credit' (or the least fucking respect) to the one who actually gave them these meditations...
Am I just getting irrationally furious here?

Reiki comes originally out of the East. And is also known as "Pranic Healing" the name Rei-ki is the life force and its solar principal. It was put thought the RHP with Buddhism and further when it went West with xianity and the general new age. If you research you will see the Sumerians, Egyptians, Druids and others used Pranic Healing methods just on a advanced level as they where the Priesthoods. Originally Reiki is of Satan and is a minor Siddhi or power that manifests with the transformation process. The Reiki people don't seem to understand that Reiki was one part of a larger knowledge of the Priesthoods [Brotherhood of the Serpent] and the daily spiritual practice is what makes it more and more powerful.  One is not a Reiki Master till the Kundalini fully ascends. It should be obvious why. Reiki  today is also in general a vicious money making scam. That charges hundreds of dollars for attunements and over half and grand over for the Masters level. But thats anything in the new aged bowel movement. Since I do have the level three of Reiki from years back. I still give people attunements for free if they agree to work on themselves [otherwise I won't waste my timing giving an attunement if they won't do anything with it] and I explain Reiki to them free of the enemy nonsense.  Unlike the rhp-tards I don't put a price on another persons soul.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:47:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reiki and stupid beliefs...

Hello...

I'd like to know of your opinion about reiki. A friend of mine does reiki and even though she is really open minded etc, I believe their beliefs are just... so stupid...!

I have told that friend of mine about how true Satanism is about empowering yourself via meditations etc but she says that 'What is the use of empowering yourself if you can't 'use' this in your everyday life?'
I didn't really bother explaining to her how foolish what she said was because I'm no good at arguing with people -no matter how right I may be.

Anyway, some of her beliefs (that I got to know so far) is that each chakra represents some things... I can understand this but what she supports are things different from what I've been taught through JOS.
Supposedly the third chakra is about how others look at you and how you feel about that and the fourth is about how *you* look at yourself or some bullshit...
Yesterday I had told her if she could see how much I've empowered my aura since I started doing some meditations again and... to be honest I'm not yet perfect at *feeling* energy but I'm working on it. So I wanted to see what she would feel and she says 'You are able to feel energy, everyone does; you just have to trust in it'... What the fuck? -_-
Trust?
Oh and she supports that chakras are open since birth and can never close (because I had told her that I am redoing the chakra opening meditations 'cuz I had abandoned these a long time ago).

I'm sorry but this thing has gotten really into my nerves... Not only is the original source of their information and 'wisdom' Satan but the things they believe in are so damn twisted!!! It just pisses me off!!! When people do things and believe other random things and they never give 'credit' (or the least fucking respect) to the one who actually gave them these meditations...

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for making that clear to me.I was attuned third level too years ago.At least that wasn't a total waist for me like my other experiences.And I never paid or charged btw.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reiki and stupid beliefs...
Sent: Mon, Sep 24, 2012 11:55:02 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Reiki comes originally out of the East. And is also known as "Pranic Healing" the name Rei-ki is the life force and its solar principal. It was put thought the RHP with Buddhism and further when it went West with xianity and the general new age. If you research you will see the Sumerians, Egyptians, Druids and others used Pranic Healing methods just on a advanced level as they where the Priesthoods. Originally Reiki is of Satan and is a minor Siddhi or power that manifests with the transformation process. The Reiki people don't seem to understand that Reiki was one part of a larger knowledge of the Priesthoods [Brotherhood of the Serpent] and the daily spiritual practice is what makes it more and more powerful.  One is not a Reiki Master till the Kundalini fully ascends. It should be obvious why. Reiki  today is also in general a vicious money making scam. That charges hundreds of dollars for attunements and over half and grand over for the Masters level. But thats anything in the new aged bowel movement. Since I do have the level three of Reiki from years back. I still give people attunements for free if they agree to work on themselves [otherwise I won't waste my timing giving an attunement if they won't do anything with it] and I explain Reiki to them free of the enemy nonsense.  Unlike the rhp-tards I don't put a price on another persons soul.
To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:47:17 AM

Hello...

Trust?

[/TD]

Smells like new agey nonsense. 'What is the use of empowering yourself if you can't 'use' this in your everyday life?' Stupid question, if you are astrally powerful enough your abilities come spontaneously. You don't have to "use" them, just by being angry with another person for example can cause them misfortune.

She's right about the energy but expressed it in a wrong way. Having an open mind and know that you can do it and then doing the job (like feeling energy) will do it successfully. If you think like "shit, I'm bad I can't do it", and you try to feel energy, you won't feel it as your brain gets mixed signals. That's how your brain works.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christina" <papia_quack@... wrote:

Hello...

Trust?

Would yould you suggest putting any time into it? For further advancement with Satanic knowledge id imagine it could be worthwhile to study a bit, but I'm rather clueless as to what extent of worth it'd actually be.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Reiki comes originally out of the East. And is also known as "Pranic Healing" the name Rei-ki is the life force and its solar principal. It was put thought the RHP with Buddhism and further when it went West with xianity and the general new age. If you research you will see the Sumerians, Egyptians, Druids and others used Pranic Healing methods just on a advanced level as they where the Priesthoods.

Originally Reiki is of Satan and is a minor Siddhi or power that manifests with the transformation process.

The Reiki people don't seem to understand that Reiki was one part of a larger knowledge of the Priesthoods [Brotherhood of the Serpent] and the daily spiritual practice is what makes it more and more powerful.

One is not a Reiki Master till the Kundalini fully ascends. It should be obvious why.

Reiki  today is also in general a vicious money making scam. That charges hundreds of dollars for attunements and over half and grand over for the Masters level. But thats anything in the new aged bowel movement.

Since I do have the level three of Reiki from years back. I still give people attunements for free if they agree to work on themselves [otherwise I won't waste my timing giving an attunement if they won't do anything with it] and I explain Reiki to them free of the enemy nonsense.  Unlike the rhp-tards I don't put a price on another persons soul.

Hello...

Trust?

Thats up to you. If understood the Satanic way you can get something out of it.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:05:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reiki and stupid beliefs...

Would yould you suggest putting any time into it? For further advancement with Satanic knowledge id imagine it could be worthwhile to study a bit, but I'm rather clueless as to what extent of worth it'd actually be.

Hail Satan!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Reiki comes originally out of the East. And is also known as "Pranic Healing" the name Rei-ki is the life force and its solar principal. It was put thought the RHP with Buddhism and further when it went West with xianity and the general new age. If you research you will see the Sumerians, Egyptians, Druids and others used Pranic Healing methods just on a advanced level as they where the Priesthoods.

Originally Reiki is of Satan and is a minor Siddhi or power that manifests with the transformation process.

The Reiki people don't seem to understand that Reiki was one part of a larger knowledge of the Priesthoods [Brotherhood of the Serpent] and the daily spiritual practice is what makes it more and more powerful.

One is not a Reiki Master till the Kundalini fully ascends. It should be obvious why.

Reiki  today is also in general a vicious money making scam. That charges hundreds of dollars for attunements and over half and grand over for the Masters level. But thats anything in the new aged bowel movement.

Since I do have the level three of Reiki from years back. I still give people attunements for free if they agree to work on themselves [otherwise I won't waste my timing giving an attunement if they won't do anything with it] and I explain Reiki to them free of the enemy nonsense.  Unlike the rhp-tards I don't put a price on another persons soul.

Hello...

Trust?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back