Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regrow teeth?

alyssa.coppen

Is there a way to regrow teeth and fix or fill in cavities without getting fillings from a dentist?

Well, i knew that. I was hoping there were some foods or something physical i can do to help that along.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 0:41, sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Yeah. Through your subconscious mind.

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 at 3:31 am, alyssa.coppen@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Is there a way to regrow teeth and fix or fill in cavities without getting fillings from a dentist?

Perhaps consider doing a sun square spiritual mantra to heal your teeth?

(Make sure to add "The energy/energies of the Sun Square is/are..." it makes the working more powerful).

I think that until you are able to reach MO you can't really abandon something that is important part of your health.

I did a sun square regarding healing my teeth, in the middle of ending it, I messed up the numbers, but the working seemed valid because I got to go to the best dentist ever! Truly!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back