Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Register

panji

B How do I join a satanic church? Does anyone come from Malaysia?

JoS is Satanic temple here. We don’t have like physical church because of our enemy, government and jews there wouldn’t let truthful things thrive and get people physically together to do right things.

B How do I join a satanic church? Does anyone come from Malaysia?
There aren't any physical Satanic "churches", we practice alone in our home and discuss anything we don't understand here in these forums.

Even if such thing existed it wouldn't be called a "church" because that's a Christian name and concept. It's where Christian zombies go every sunday to sit passively and receive their weekly brainwashing.

We dion't need such things because Satanism is based on active practice and doing things, not sitting passively and getting bored to tears.

JoS adalah kuil setan di sini. Kita tidak memiliki gereja fisik karena musuh kita, pemerintah dan orang-orang Yahudi di sana tidak membiarkan hal-hal yang benar berkembang dan menyatukan orang-orang secara fisik untuk melakukan hal-hal yang benar.
AIs there any Malaysian saris because I want to dive deeper into satanics. And need direct guidance.

AIs there any Malaysian saris because I want to dive deeper into satanics. And need direct guidance.
if you want to dive deeper into Satanism. Study JoS sites. Sermons. Meditate, get closer to Gods, advance, do rituals. Spiritual Satanism is different here you have to build yourself to be closer to Gods. It is individual work on your soul.

Hello, I am new to the forum but I have been reading for some time.

Imo, Satanism is about freedom. Organizing Satanism to the degree of other religions would be counter-productive, it would set the tone for dogmatization.

Hello, I am new to the forum but I have been reading for some time.

Imo, Satanism is about freedom. Organizing Satanism to the degree of other religions would be counter-productive, it would set the tone for dogmatization.
Not at all, but on the contrary.

In this current time, the greatest challenge is a very hostile environment against our movement even though this is slowly improving.

Satanism is about freedom. Organizing Satanism to the degree of other religions would be counter-productive, it would set the tone for dogmatization.
There's nothing wrong with it being organized, in fact it is preferable to have Satanic temples and gatherings where people could celebrate Satanic holidays, participate in group rituals and ask the priests for help and guidance on their spiritual path. But in Satanism the difference is that they don't act as mediators between you and the Gods, as every person is encouraged to empower themselves spiritually contact Satan and the Gods by themselves. Christian-like churches where you sit passively aren't desirable either.

The main issue why there aren't isn't because of that, but because such temples become a target by the enemy and physical gatherings attract feds, infiltrators and fake Satanists who sabotage them. There are also plenty of them organized by feds and fake Satanists.

The excuse "Satanism is about freedom" is commonly used by immature people to mean "waaaahh, don't tell me what to do!" when someone gives them beneficial advice like not doing drugs and other things that are objectively harmful for their spiritual progress. I hope you don't use it that way, as this is a misunderstanding of what it means.

"Freedom", "Dogma", and such words and concepts are poorly understood by most beginners. HPHC have touched on these things extensively, and if one reads his sermons one will understand these better.

The only problem with main religions is that it has an ill intent, and everything alike, like governments and such, these systems would work perfectly if their goal would align with the Gods'.

About freedom, we are not free at all. We are limited by many things, one example is the enemy and the overall state of the world. As one advances one becomes more free at least in the astral sense, but it's a long way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back