Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regards, a good advice here is very necessary

andrewmonm45

Brothers and Sisters, I'm in a difficult situation, of decisions in my life, supposedly I have ADHD, I'm going to say just the truth, I do not want to buy that idea as true, but if I'm hyperactive and distracted, I realize when I go out Many times I feel disoriented, the school in general since high school have been a disappointment in performance and I do not know if I really need and should go to college, I have two years without studies, I am 20 years old, I finished high school,  if people ask me what I want to do if I do not have limitations that would  to rise in a professional development, I would like to dedicate myself to soccer any recommendation for this kind of life i want to have for this personal purpose will be welcomed, for hyperactivity, I have hyperhidrosis in hands and feet, and I feel many times disoriented, shy and with motor clumsiness, the truth is that I do not know what to do with my life right now, I live with my family at the moment but I am not at all happy and the situation that i live manifests in my day to every day although I try to ignore it, the truth is that I need to take palpable decisions, my main goal is a job of at least 15 000 pesos a monthNow another situation, I do not know how much can grow as a person on the side of spirituality or Satanism, but I'm afraid that the entities begin to communicate or something like that, in my house I live with my family that unfortunately is Catholic and I do not have a friend who understands what happened and supports me to carry out the practices but outside of that the truth is that I am not 100% sure that it is best to practice thisHonestly I would prefer to grow spiritually but without having any contact with beings that we call gods or demons, I do not know if they could have a facet of disturbing people in the environment, more than anything thats the reason i have to stop until now,
Then to recapI do not know if is a good desicion entering the university I think that if I did I would like to go to study and not to pity myself for my whole situation of carelessness and personal pain in my aspirations of learningIf I could become a top footballer I would do it with all the work that is requiredAnd I'm not sure I want to have some sort of communication with the demons for the safety of the people around me and mine.
I hope someone can give me good opinions in this topic honestly it will mean a lot
Hail Satan

Andrew, 
First off, please read-joyofsatan.org
and
exposingchristianity.com
To get a better understanding of the actual reality we live in. Judging by your post, I assume you have not yet read those, as you still seem to believe that demons are "evil" and that they are those monsterous creatures that they were made out to be. This is not the case. You will find more details in the links I posted above.

On joyofsatan.org there is a section that explains how to dedicate your soul to satan. I would advise you to do this after reading through the website. 
Lastly, meditation and spiritual advancement is THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY! Once you are powerful enough, you can attract what you desire by doing magick. You can become that professional soccer player and earn a lot of money. You can also develop abilities like telekinesis (moving objects with your mind) and pyrokinesis (setting stuff on fire) once you are advanced enough.
If you want this, then study the links I provided. And if you have any questions, just go to josministries.prophpbb.com and type keywords of your question in the "search" bar on the top right of the page. You should get a lot of results that will likely answer your question. If this doesn't answer a question of yours, then please feel free to post it here, and we will answer. 
Best of luck. 
-Shael

Thou shalt gather with your left, and bind with your right.
After sacrifice for power, with power thou shalt fight.

Hail Father Satan! 
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:52, andrewmonm45@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Brothers and Sisters, I'm in a difficult situation, of decisions in my life, supposedly I have ADHD, I'm going to say just the truth, I do not want to buy that idea as true, but if I'm hyperactive and distracted, I realize when I go out Many times I feel disoriented, the school in general since high school have been a disappointment in performance and I do not know if I really need and should go to college, I have two years without studies, I am 20 years old, I finished high school,  if people ask me what I want to do if I do not have limitations that would  to rise in a professional development, I would like to dedicate myself to soccer any recommendation for this kind of life i want to have for this personal purpose will be welcomed, for hyperactivity, I have hyperhidrosis in hands and feet, and I feel many times disoriented, shy and with motor clumsiness, the truth is that I do not know what to do with my life right now, I live with my family at the moment but I am not at all happy and the situation that i live manifests in my day to every day although I try to ignore it, the truth is that I need to take palpable decisions, my main goal is a job of at least 15 000 pesos a monthNow another situation, I do not know how much can grow as a person on the side of spirituality or Satanism, but I'm afraid that the entities begin to communicate or something like that, in my house I live with my family that unfortunately is Catholic and I do not have a friend who understands what happened and supports me to carry out the practices but outside of that the truth is that I am not 100% sure that it is best to practice thisHonestly I would prefer to grow spiritually but without having any contact with beings that we call gods or demons, I do not know if they could have a facet of disturbing people in the environment, more than anything thats the reason i have to stop until now,
Then to recapI do not know if is a good desicion entering the university I think that if I did I would like to go to study and not to pity myself for my whole situation of carelessness and personal pain in my aspirations of learningIf I could become a top footballer I would do it with all the work that is requiredAnd I'm not sure I want to have some sort of communication with the demons for the safety of the people around me and mine.
I hope someone can give me good opinions in this topic honestly it will mean a lot
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back