Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

regarding using black colour candle

arun srinivaas

<td val[/IMG] in india due to sentiment black colour candle is not produced for satanic rituals connected with black magic. what is the alternative colour candle to used for black magic rituals in india only white and red candles are produced
 if any one help me in this problem how i can attain my aim through satanic magic by following simple alternative way it will be very very helpful
       my email address is arunsrinivaas@...

[/TD]
See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], arun srinivaas <arunsrinivaas@... wrote:
 in india due to sentiment black colour candle is not produced for satanic rituals connected with black magic. what is the alternative colour candle to used for black magic rituals in india only white and red candles are produced
 if any one help me in this problem how i can attain my aim through satanic magic by following simple alternative way it will be very very helpful

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/
Well White represents purity, spirituality and peace but in some cultures white is the color of death and mourning.

Red symbolizes health, energy, strength, sexual virility, and courage.

I am pretty sure the candle colour does not STRONGLY affect the ritual, its the intent and the will.

Black is important, but red and blue are good alternatives.
And if you cant get the right colour, It doesnt matter.

Satan understands.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], arun srinivaas <arunsrinivaas@... wrote:

in india due to sentiment black colour candle is not produced for satanic rituals connected with black magic. what is the alternative colour candle to used for black magic rituals in india only white and red candles are produced

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back