Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding the RTRs

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

The present webpage on the RTR schedule will have to be amended to include some more that are extremely important. Satan showed me a couple others he wants included. I will have this done within 1 – 2 more days.

It is a sad fact that few people out there can think and see for themselves.

Nefarious Jewish filth like this:

(GEN 13:15) for all the land which you see, I will give to
you, and to your offspring forever.

(GEN 17:6) I will make you exceeding fruitful, and I will
make nations of you. Kings will come out of you.

(Isaiah 54)
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

(DEU 7:23) But the LORD your God will deliver them up
before you, and will confuse them with a great confusion,
until they be destroyed.

(DEU 7:24) He will deliver their kings into your hand, and
you shall make their name to perish from under the sky: there
shall no man be able to stand before you, until you have
destroyed them.

(DEU 7:25) The engraved images of their gods shall you
burn with fire: you shall not covet the silver or the gold that is
on them, nor take it to you, lest you be snared therein; for it
is an abomination to the LORD your God.

This kind of SHIT is what drives us Gentiles under. Egregiously, our people bow down, worship, prostrate themselves, and put all of their energies into giving this suicidal Jewish filth power. Any people wonder why this world is in the horrendous shape it is in? Why everyone has problems? Life isn’t meant to be like this.

Most people get up in the morning and with many, in a Jewish owned residence where one has to pay exorbitant rent or mortgage to a Jewish bank, then one heads out the door to work for a Jewish owned company [they own and control just about everything], then one listens to or reads the Jewish newspapers, the Jewish written news, the Jewish version of the news, and/or listens to the Jewish radio station or Jewish talk show on the radio, or the Jewish crap on the TV. Off they go to make hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour for a Jewish owned and operated company, where they receive a fraction of less than one percent of what they are really worth in their labor.   

The day goes on with many having to go to the Jewish bank, takes their lunch at a Jewish owned restaurant or food chain, shops at a Jewish owned market [nearly all of them are Jewish owned], and shops at a Jewish owned store… Finding places that are owned by Gentiles is nearly impossible anymore. Going home for supper to eat foods with the K or the U label [it’s nearly impossible not to]. Sitting down for more programming from the Jewish TV, Jewish Hollywood, etc. Either watch that or nothing.

Then for the population of deluded idiots, on Sunday, there's church.  

Its not enough though for just Sundays, or even for the fundamentalists, the weekdays, STOLEN holidays, hijacked to give even more energy to the Jewish programs are focused on year after year. The only one they can't do too much with is Halloween, so of course, the Christians are pulling their hair out over that one and admitting it is of the Devil. So are all the others they stole, but these have been corrupted to focus on that stinking Nazarene. Jewish again.

The Yule Season has turned into focusing on that rotten Nazarene, singing for the Jewish powers, praising the Jewish powers, bowing down before the Jewish messiah and putting their hearts and souls into this suicidal program for us Gentiles.

Try taking the time to notice just how much Jewish shit there is in only one day.

Unless this changes, things will only get worse and like Adolf Hitler stated “It will be the funeral wreath for humanity” [and everything else on this planet].

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

If people can do all the rituals in a day, like the youngins out there lik me, then get to it. Why only do 3 a day if you can do more

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back