Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

regarding the possibility of an enemy

carstensd13

what is the possibility of someone pretending to be someone. If they are just someone that started chatting with you out of nowhere.
He say is from Italy, and he says he is a satanist. He says he wants his gf back, ive tried telling him to empower and educate himself. But alas he just continues asking me for advice for rituals.
Any input appreciated.
Hail ENKI!

<td val[/IMG]There are some who just don't apply themselves as they should,not necessarily infiltrators,but not very dedicated SS too.I have ran acroos some that have been dedicated as long as I,but have never done much with their souls,or even have done many if any standard rituals.To me its just sad that Enki did so much for us,but in our laziness,some us us do little for Him. 

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 6/15/12, carstensd13 <carstensd13@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] regarding the possibility of an enemy
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 15, 2012, 7:33 AM

what is the possibility of someone pretending to be someone. If they are just someone that started chatting with you out of nowhere.
He say is from Italy, and he says he is a satanist. He says he wants his gf back, ive tried telling him to empower and educate himself. But alas he just continues asking me for advice for rituals.
Any input appreciated.
Hail ENKI!
[/TD]

Yes just ignore him. ------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 10:57 AM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

There are some who just don't apply themselves as they should,not necessarily infiltrators,but not very dedicated SS too.I have ran acroos some that have been dedicated as long as I,but have never done much with their souls,or even have done many if any standard rituals.To me its just sad that Enki did so much for us,but in our laziness,some us us do little for Him. 

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

I agree with you there, Brian. I'm cutting out one "friend" who just isn't doing anything to help themself. I believe friendship should enrich both people's lives, not be a hindrance to one. As for newbies asking for advice, I always email/IM back, but if they keep asking basic questions over and over, I stop replying.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

There are some who just don't apply themselves as they should,not necessarily infiltrators,but not very dedicated SS too.I have ran acroos some that have been dedicated as long as I,but have never done much with their souls,or even have done many if any standard rituals.To me its just sad that Enki did so much for us,but in our laziness,some us us do little for Him. 

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

I know what you mean. That is happening to me currently :-/ I love helpinbg but there is a fine line between asking questions and being annoying.. In this case that atleast..

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 11:55 AM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

I agree with you there, Brian. I'm cutting out one "friend" who just isn't doing anything to help themself. I believe friendship should enrich both people's lives, not be a hindrance to one. As for newbies asking for advice, I always email/IM back, but if they keep asking basic questions over and over, I stop replying.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

The worst are those who have the nerve to complain that nothing spiritual happens to them while they do nothing. As if their lazyness is my fault or something. Not sure if they are infiltrators, but are certainly annoying.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

-Infiltrators are EVERYWHERE ONLINE.
-DO NOT give out personal information.
-ALWAYS TRUST your gut/instinct feeling! If your first feeling of someone isn't what YOUR used to, do what you have to do to disconnect from that person.

Physically & Spiritually we're on a big map.. Before dedicating, there's next to no power. However everyday as you advance you start to stick out as a lighted beacon on that map! Our enemies, weather they be greys, reptiles, angels, kike, ect can sense us. My point is, stay protective & constantly build a protective aura. Don't get paranoid though! Each & everyone of us has Satan's DNA inside of us & we wouldn't be faced with challenges if he didn't think we could handle them! Stay strong & keep working!

Matthew

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@... wrote:

Any input appreciated.
Hail ENKI!

Well at least we know that these individuals are not enemies as clearly those kinds of people probably do not support the RHP.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 15, 2012, at 10:51 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  The worst are those who have the nerve to complain that nothing spiritual happens to them while they do nothing. As if their lazyness is my fault or something. Not sure if they are infiltrators, but are certainly annoying.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

There might be many satanist but theres few of us that are really spiritual... Its pathetic how people think Father and his demoms are going to just take their soul and perform miracles on them. they really need to study the JoS page. This isnt the easy out. It take dedication and patience. This is nothing like mainstream religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Fri, 6/15/12, carstensd13 <carstensd13@ wrote:

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

i could not agree more guys. Some people i talk to about this, one of them even a actual satanist, just look at me like its a game or some kind of sick joke when i tell them some "things" because they are too lazy to find the information for themselves. A satanist friend of mine actually expected me to do meditations with him because he couldnt find the power in himself to do it. Since i have been practicing meditation for awhile, experiences are much more profound than they were 2 years ago. (I believed this might cause conflict, i mightve been wrong here.) But my point being.. People think this shit is a joke, it is not, this is a DISCIPLINE. Yea sure Satanism advocates independence and free thought, but is also stands for educating yourself and making the hard decisions that are better for yourself, no matter what your specific crutches are in life. And most importantly Satan stands for BALANCE. There was a man i talked to recently who thought that his friend had achieved godhead because he would sit around, smoke weed, and listen to music. I told him straight up. That is not meditation (among other things including me trying to explain to him a dry and cut version of what the universe is according to quantum mechanics and chaos Theory in relation of the occult). His friend is probably already in another life because he did not work to advance his soul. I wish more people would take life a little more seriously...
Hail ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Zaragoza" <aaron_zrgz73@... wrote:

There might be many satanist but theres few of us that are really spiritual... Its pathetic how people think Father and his demoms are going to just take their soul and perform miracles on them. they really need to study the JoS page. This isnt the easy out. It take dedication and patience. This is nothing like mainstream religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

I agree and I hate people who don't do anything for Satan, because they don't do for themselves either, something that will last eternally, this being empowering their soul. They don't do warfare, they don't apply to meditation and just ask for proof or whatever, like Satan cares about letting them know if thats true or not. Its the enemy who does appear for any shitty soul. Satan only appears and comforts His beloved ones that seek HIM in a dual way road. You run to reach Him, He comes closer to you so you can meet.Now about meditations etc. This is true, you feel it and its for you? You will follow it, you knew it when you opened the JoS. You don't feel its true? Live your life then nobody is concerned. Being an SS and lazy doesn't go well together. Especially with our enemies, we can't have our dedicated SS causing problems or being into their fate because of lazyness.

You dedicate to Satan and this is a bond. You can't drop it and leave it there by not doing anything. All one needs, it has already been said in the JoS already. Those who cower and don't follow, neglect warfare and meditations should better take these, but if they don't, they shouldn't dare ask for rewards that are here for those who actively do, like miracles from the Gods, protection and further empowerment, control in one's life etc.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

Some people like to read in JoS only what they like and skip everything else, so they don't get a clear understanding of what SS is about. Like some of them google "how to summon a Demon" and the JoS page on summoning Gods comes up, then they read only that and ignore everything else. Or they read the parts in JoS about money, the parts where it talks about Satan helping people e.t.c. and skip other pages where it tells you that Satan actually helps us by giving knowledge so we can apply that knowledge to help ourselves. It's no coincidence that the Summoning page and the Dedication ritual page are the most visited pages on JoS. Many dedicate themselves expecting instant lift of all of their life's burdens. That's how all misunderstandings arise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Zaragoza" <aaron_zrgz73@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

<td val[/IMG]I agree but when I started I not only wanted to know the how and why but the history of it all too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: regarding the possibility of an enemy
Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 2:01:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Some people like to read in JoS only what they like and skip everything else, so they don't get a clear understanding of what SS is about. Like some of them google "how to summon a Demon" and the JoS page on summoning Gods comes up, then they read only that and ignore everything else. Or they read the parts in JoS about money, the parts where it talks about Satan helping people e.t.c. and skip other pages where it tells you that Satan actually helps us by giving knowledge so we can apply that knowledge to help ourselves. It's no coincidence that the Summoning page and the Dedication ritual page are the most visited pages on JoS. Many dedicate themselves expecting instant lift of all of their life's burdens. That's how all misunderstandings arise.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Aaron Zaragoza" <aaron_zrgz73@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]But the thing is you have to motivate yourself no one can do it for you.

Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 12:23:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I agree and I hate people who don't do anything for Satan, because they don't do for themselves either, something that will last eternally, this being empowering their soul. They don't do warfare, they don't apply to meditation and just ask for proof or whatever, like Satan cares about letting them know if thats true or not. Its the enemy who does appear for any shitty soul. Satan only appears and comforts His beloved ones that seek HIM in a dual way road. You run to reach Him, He comes closer to you so you can meet.Now about meditations etc. This is true, you feel it and its for you? You will follow it, you knew it when you opened the JoS. You don't feel its true? Live your life then nobody is concerned. Being an SS and lazy doesn't go well together. Especially with our enemies, we can't have our dedicated SS causing problems or being into their fate because of lazyness.

You dedicate to Satan and this is a bond. You can't drop it and leave it there by not doing anything. All one needs, it has already been said in the JoS already. Those who cower and don't follow, neglect warfare and meditations should better take these, but if they don't, they shouldn't dare ask for rewards that are here for those who actively do, like miracles from the Gods, protection and further empowerment, control in one's life etc.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I have had to make the decision to cut ties with those that are not a benefit in our lives.

Sent: Fri, Jun 15, 2012 9:38:31 PM

<td val[/IMG]   i could not agree more guys. Some people i talk to about this, one of them even a actual satanist, just look at me like its a game or some kind of sick joke when i tell them some "things" because they are too lazy to find the information for themselves. A satanist friend of mine actually expected me to do meditations with him because he couldnt find the power in himself to do it. Since i have been practicing meditation for awhile, experiences are much more profound than they were 2 years ago. (I believed this might cause conflict, i mightve been wrong here.) But my point being.. People think this shit is a joke, it is not, this is a DISCIPLINE. Yea sure Satanism advocates independence and free thought, but is also stands for educating yourself and making the hard decisions that are better for yourself, no matter what your specific crutches are in life. And most importantly Satan stands for BALANCE. There was a man i talked to recently who thought that his friend had achieved godhead because he would sit around, smoke weed, and listen to music. I told him straight up. That is not meditation (among other things including me trying to explain to him a dry and cut version of what the universe is according to quantum mechanics and chaos Theory in relation of the occult). His friend is probably already in another life because he did not work to advance his soul. I wish more people would take life a little more seriously...
Hail ENKI!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Aaron Zaragoza" <aaron_zrgz73@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]It gets really hard to help or have pitty for then too.

Sent: Fri, Jun 15, 2012 5:51:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The worst are those who have the nerve to complain that nothing spiritual happens to them while they do nothing. As if their lazyness is my fault or something. Not sure if they are infiltrators, but are certainly annoying.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I agree sister I have had to seperate myself from them too or risk being annoyed.lol Hard to help someone that has no intention of helping themselves.

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the great advice too as always sister sometimes it does get a bit over wheming.

I was checking my emails today, and I was reading this thread, then
went on to read a personal message that someone had sent me. It made
me immediately think of this. He was asking me to pray to Father Satan
and do rituals for him so he could have sex with some girl he had a
crush on. In his own words, he wanted her to just "use and throw."
Then he tried to manipulate me by saying that Father Satan would be
pleased with me for bringing another person to Spiritual Satanism. I
made sure I told him just what I thought of his request.

But yeah, I've had lots of people like that contact me before. It does
get annoying after a while. I see a lot of it in the Teens4Satan group
too. It makes me want to "unjoin" that group. But I know that there
are people that really do need advice that I am able to give.

Hail Enki

On 6/16/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
I agree with you there, Brian. I'm cutting out one "friend" who just isn't
doing anything to help themself. I believe friendship should enrich both
people's lives, not be a hindrance to one. As for newbies asking for advice,
I always email/IM back, but if they keep asking basic questions over and
over, I stop replying.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

There are some who just don't apply themselves as they should,not
necessarily infiltrators,but not very dedicated SS too.I have ran acroos
some that have been dedicated as long as I,but have never done much with
their souls,or even have done many if any standard rituals.To me its just
sad that Enki did so much for us,but in our laziness,some us us do little
for Him.Â

Hail Enki

BrianÂ

what is the possibility of someone pretending to be someone. If they
are just someone that started chatting with you out of nowhere.

He say is from Italy, and he says he is a satanist. He says he wants his
gf back, ive tried telling him to empower and educate himself. But alas he
just continues asking me for advice for rituals.

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!

<td val[/IMG]Yes I decided to leave because I was not age appropriate.But you on the other hand do not need to let some get in the way of many that need your help Kait.Just my opinion.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: regarding the possibility of an enemy
Sent: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 8:08:20 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I was checking my emails today, and I was reading this thread, then
went on to read a personal message that someone had sent me. It made
me immediately think of this. He was asking me to pray to Father Satan
and do rituals for him so he could have sex with some girl he had a
crush on. In his own words, he wanted her to just "use and throw."
Then he tried to manipulate me by saying that Father Satan would be
pleased with me for bringing another person to Spiritual Satanism. I
made sure I told him just what I thought of his request.

But yeah, I've had lots of people like that contact me before. It does
get annoying after a while. I see a lot of it in the Teens4Satan group
too. It makes me want to "unjoin" that group. But I know that there
are people that really do need advice that I am able to give.

Hail Enki

On 6/16/12, <a rel="nofollow">lyd[/IMG]lydia_666@... wrote:
I agree with you there, Brian. I'm cutting out one "friend" who just isn't
doing anything to help themself. I believe friendship should enrich both
people's lives, not be a hindrance to one. As for newbies asking for advice,
I always email/IM back, but if they keep asking basic questions over and
over, I stop replying.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

There are some who just don't apply themselves as they should,not
necessarily infiltrators,but not very dedicated SS too.I have ran acroos
some that have been dedicated as long as I,but have never done much with
their souls,or even have done many if any standard rituals.To me its just
sad that Enki did so much for us,but in our laziness,some us us do little
for Him.Â

Hail Enki

BrianÂ

what is the possibility of someone pretending to be someone. If they
are just someone that started chatting with you out of nowhere.

He say is from Italy, and he says he is a satanist. He says he wants his
gf back, ive tried telling him to empower and educate himself. But alas he
just continues asking me for advice for rituals.

Any input appreciated.

Hail ENKI!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back