Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding the issue of mermaids, dedication and other satanic topics

Crocetti Pietro

Hi all, greetings to HPS shannon, I'm new to satanism, my name is Alure, I have a friend whom is into estoric practises, we were Having a chat a while ago, when he mentioned that mermaids are real and that he has being with one I warned him to embrace Satanism as it is the right part and not ming with enemy entities as I do not know much about mermaids if they are of father Satan or not. What beings are they? He went further in saying;
mermaids are part of the water elements and that we can summon them to do our biding and they do not harm us he also said there are beings in the earth and SKU that we can summon, I really don't buy his idea, I never saw any article relating to this on JOS website or e-groups, this is the reason for this post, So please clarify And also I saw article saying father Satan is the God of the white race, I want to know who is the God of the black race then? Is father Satan only of the white race? I'm black is the reason I ask this to know where I stand. And also regarding the issues of contacting our ancestors like HPS Shannon said, how do one do this? How do I find my ancestors? And why should I connect with them? How do I know they are of father satan or/and work with him in our interest in advancing ? Why do I ask this? Because I'm from sub-saharan region, Nigeria and I know about the Yoruba culture, their gods they worship, almost all African ancestors especially here in Nigeria are all portrayed as evils thanks to the witch doctors here who give their idols/gods sacrifices here and also use their power to do evil, I am scared of this ancestral issue because they do not seem to be good gods here all is related to being evil and killing humans here, blood sucking gods, so please HP's Shannon clarify
And also I found out the lovely one who guides me spiritually through using a pendulum, her name is Goddess Innana, known as Astaroth I want to know, after dedicating my soul to Satan should I focus on opening my third eye first? As a satanist I met online said one should start with opening the third eye first, I want to know is this a safe thing to do at first ? Or what power meditation should one start with? And also one of the main reasons I came to satanism is because of protection I don't want to be a weakling like so called xtians. I want to be in control of my life, I want to know after dedication will father Satan protect me both physically and not just spiritually? I haven't dedicated my soul because I'm waiting for the next special day of Satan when satanic energy would be high in the atmosphere to increase my likehood of having an encounter with father Satan the creator, I already acknowledge him in my heart.

via CloudMagic Email

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back