Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

regarding the antichrist

deathgodlolfml

i have seen many post saying the antichrist has appeared. of course this is wonderful news [altho slightly disappointed it was not me lol ^_^] if this is true then who is he/she if it is a secret then dont tell me but if not might i ask who it is? HAIL SATAN HAIL SET HAIL HITLER HAIL ALL THE GOD'S OF HELL!!

He is Ramses II "the Great", one of the few people who completed the Magnum Opus. He is actualy living in other dimension but will return to Earh and bring the 4th Reich.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

i have seen many post saying the antichrist has appeared. of course this is wonderful news [altho slightly disappointed it was not me lol ^_^] if this is true then who is he/she if it is a secret then dont tell me but if not might i ask who it is? HAIL SATAN HAIL SET HAIL HITLER HAIL ALL THE GOD'S OF HELL!!

Even though the anti-christ's current name isn't mentioned, HP Maxine has given many hints as to who he is in her posts. If you look more closely and you use your intelligence and intuition, you can certainly pick them up. But yeah, it's the fucking enemies and that's why it's not mentioned openly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

He is Ramses II "the Great", one of the few people who completed the Magnum Opus. He is actualy living in other dimension but will return to Earh and bring the 4th Reich.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@ wrote:

wonderful!HAUL SATAN HAIL RAMSES 11  From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: regarding the antichrist

Even though the anti-christ's current name isn't mentioned, HP Maxine has given many hints as to who he is in her posts. If you look more closely and you use your intelligence and intuition, you can certainly pick them up. But yeah, it's the fucking enemies and that's why it's not mentioned openly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@ wrote:

So what's the deal about th[/IMG]</var> 

--- In [email protected], <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

wonderful!HAUL SATAN HAIL RAMSES 11  From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...

He is an immortal Human. He will not incarnate, he will travel to Earth via space craft or perhaps other means. The "angles", some of them are enemy Nordics, the same Race as Satan and many other Gods. They have physical bodies already.

--- In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

So what's the deal about th[/IMG]</var> 

Ahhh okay, that [/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <way_seeker666@... wrote:

He is an immortal Human. He will not incarnate, he will travel to Earth via space craft or perhaps other means. The "angles", some of them are enemy Nordics, the same Race as Satan and many other Gods. They have physical bodies already.

So what's the deal about this anyways? Is he going to incarnate as a human here on Earth? He achieved the Godhead right? So, if that's the case how can he incarnate as a human? Terribly confused on this... Also got one more question, if he is going to incarnate as a human, does that go for the same with angels as well? Is there a lot of the enemy that incarnates as humans on this planet? I don't know if anyone has seen the movie by John Carpenter "They Live" but I know there's a lot of symbolic meanings to humanity in that movie, is reality sort of like that? Really would like to know my Satanic Brothers and Sisters! I hear a lot of people talking about "how they are incarnated angels" or stupid shit like that, which I seriously doubt, but if they're telling the truth (which I doubt), it just makes me want to kill them even more by means of witchcraft... The people that tell me this are some of the lowest scum bags in society too... Very immoral people. Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell! 

[/IMG]</var>

Ahhh okay, that makes sense, so last question, what about the enemy angels then, if they have physical bodies, would they be walking amongst those in society? Well, I'm talking about the ones that look human, like Nordics. Walking amongst people, acting like us, working jobs, kind of like the movie "they live" (and if you haven't seen that movie, look it up, very interesting flick). Just like us humans do? This might be a dumb question, but I apologize in advance. There's been quite a few pieces of shit in real life that I've met and met online that claimed to be "angels" and yes, they do get into witchcraft, and the ones I know are telepathically open, can astral project, one I know can even levitate, but can't get that far off the ground, probably only half a foot and stay up in the air for about 3 or 4 seconds, he can do this about 4 times before he starts getting a bloody nose and running out of large amounts of energy. So I guess my question is, is it a possibility those fuckers are telling the truth? What do you guys think about this? Because the more I know about the enemy, the more I can defend and go on the offensive against them in real life. All of these people I listed above, I hate with a passion anyways, almost all of them. Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell.

So what's the deal about this anyways? Is he going to incarnate as a human here on Earth? He achieved the Godhead right? So, if that's the case how can he incarnate as a human? Terribly confused on this... Also got one more question, if he is going to incarnate as a human, does that go for the same with angels as well? Is there a lot of the enemy that incarnates as humans on this planet? I don't know if anyone has seen the movie by John Carpenter "They Live" but I know there's a lot of symbolic meanings to humanity in that movie, is reality sort of like that? Really would like to know my Satanic Brothers and Sisters! I hear a lot of people talking about "how they are incarnated angels" or stupid shit like that, which I seriously doubt, but if they're telling the truth (which I doubt), it just makes me want to kill them even more by means of witchcraft... The people that tell me this are some of the lowest scum bags in society too... Very immoral people. Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell! 

Well, two of the[/IMG]</var>

I kind of doubt they're telling the truth, but then again... I don't know, these people are open enough to see and even talk to enemy angels, not to mention, all of them are Native American. The one that can levitate can only do it to an extent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S0UJHMf0E exactly like david Blaine's trick right here. This is the same guy that convinced me he was a Satanist, until I found out he was a Laveyan Satanist, the same dude I was with when I first saw the enemy Grays, in my room, he had them attack me because I was "talking shit behind his back" and the same day I found out he was into angel magick. It seems like these fuckers know everything about me, but I know NOTHING about them, but that's the reason I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters here on Satanic E-groups, because the more I do find out and know about the enemy, the more I can defend myself against them. I'm even suspicious these people been doing witchcraft on me daily, it's been about 4-5 years now, and I think they're still doing shit. I need answers, but sometimes those answers are hard to find...

Ahhh okay, that makes sense, so last question, what about the enemy angels then, if they have physical bodies, would they be walking amongst those in society? Well, I'm talking about the ones that look human, like Nordics. Walking amongst people, acting like us, working jobs, kind of like the movie "they live" (and if you haven't seen that movie, look it up, very interesting flick). Just like us humans do? This might be a dumb question, but I apologize in advance. There's been quite a few pieces of shit in real life that I've met and met online that claimed to be "angels" and yes, they do get into witchcraft, and the ones I know are telepathically open, can astral project, one I know can even levitate, but can't get that far off the ground, probably only half a foot and stay up in the air for about 3 or 4 seconds, he can do this about 4 times before he starts getting a bloody nose and running out of large amounts of energy. So I guess my question is, is it a possibility those fuckers are telling the truth? What do you guys think about this? Because the more I know about the enemy, the more I can defend and go on the offensive against them in real life. All of these people I listed above, I hate with a passion anyways, almost all of them. Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell.

Elohim aka Enemy Nordics aka Angels are just ETs as our Gods, they live in other planets.
http://web.archive.org/web/201203101249 ... y-attacks/

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

I kind of doubt they're telling the truth, but then again... I don't know, these people are open enough to see and even talk to enemy angels, not to mention, all of them are Native American. The one that can levitate can only do it to an extent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S0UJHMf0E exactly like david Blaine's trick right here. This is the same guy that convinced me he was a Satanist, until I found out he was a Laveyan Satanist, the same dude I was with when I first saw the enemy Grays, in my room, he had them attack me because I was "talking shit behind his back" and the same day I found out he was into angel magick. It seems like these fuckers know everything about me, but I know NOTHING about them, but that's the reason I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters here on Satanic E-groups, because the more I do find out and know about the enemy, the more I can defend myself against them. I'm even suspicious these people been doing witchcraft on me daily, it's been about 4-5 years now, and I think they're still doing shit. I need answers, but sometimes those answers are hard to find...

Also our HP Don wrote something very informative about the name An-gel a while back. 
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/439 

I have found it interesting. 

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Elohim aka Enemy Nordics aka Angels are just ETs as our Gods, they live in other planets.

Fuck[/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote:

Well, two of them are white too... wiccans, also telepathic and open enough to see and talk to the enemy.

I alread told that the angels live in other planets, pay more attention to my reply.

Fuck[/IMG]</var>

Well, two of them are white too... wiccans, also telepathic and open enough to see and talk to the enemy.

Oh sorry [/IMG]</var>

I alread told that the angels live in other planets, pay more attention to my reply.

Fucking A, Thank you! I've been waiting for someone to post a link of his site, all other links I've tried haven't been working for me, and as for our Gods, I know they live physically on other planets, but my question was, what about the enemy Elohim? Are they here physically on earth? And if so, where? Are some of them "normal people" walking about in society? I don't know if you read my message above, but can that even go as far as people we know? but are really good in hiding it? This might be a crazy question, but I would like to know, because I know people that "claim" to be angels, and as for the powers of the mind go, these people have even demonstrated it, they are telepathic, able to move objects with their minds, and even have their astral senses open.

Enemy nordics, having fully acheived the godhood and having all manner of information available to them, would be able too fly throuh the air, not only get a foot up and start having blood pouring out of their nose.
HAIL SATAN!

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 4:38 PM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

I kind of doubt they're telling the truth, but then again... I don't know, these people are open enough to see and even talk to enemy angels, not to mention, all of them are Native American. The one that can levitate can only do it to an extent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S0UJHMf0E  exactly like david Blaine's trick right here. This is the same guy that convinced me he was a Satanist, until I found out he was a Laveyan Satanist, the same dude I was with when I first saw the enemy Grays, in my room, he had them attack me because I was "talking shit behind his back" and the same day I found out he was into angel magick. It seems like these fuckers know everything about me, but I know NOTHING about them, but that's the reason I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters here on Satanic E-groups, because the more I do find out and know about the enemy, the more I can defend myself against them. I'm even suspicious these people been doing witchcraft on
me daily, it's been about 4-5 years now, and I think they're still doing shit. I need answers, but sometimes those answers are hard to find... --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:  Ahhh okay, that makes sense, so last question, what about the enemy angels then, if they have physical bodies, would they be walking amongst those in society? Well, I'm talking about the ones that look human, like Nordics. Walking amongst people, acting like us, working jobs, kind of like the movie "they live" (and if you haven't seen that movie, look it up, very interesting flick). Just like us humans do? This might be a dumb question, but I apologize in advance. There's been quite a few pieces of shit in real life that I've met and met online that claimed to be "angels" and yes, they do get into witchcraft, and the ones I know are telepathically open, can astral project, one I know can even levitate, but can't get that far off the
ground, probably only half a foot and stay up in the air for about 3 or 4 seconds, he can do this about 4 times before he starts getting a bloody nose and running out of large amounts of energy. So I guess my question is, is it a possibility those fuckers are telling the truth? What do you guys think about this? Because the more I know about the enemy, the more I can defend and go on the offensive against them in real life. All of these people I listed above, I hate with a passion anyways, almost all of them.   Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <way_seeker666@... wrote: He is an immortal Human. He will not incarnate, he will travel to Earth via space craft or perhaps other means. The "angles", some of them are enemy Nordics, the same Race as Satan and many other Gods. They have physical bodies already. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote: So what's the deal about this anyways?
Is he going to incarnate as a human here on Earth? He achieved the Godhead right? So, if that's the case how can he incarnate as a human? Terribly confused on this... Also got one more question, if he is going to incarnate as a human, does that go for the same with angels as well? Is there a lot of the enemy that incarnates as humans on this planet? I don't know if anyone has seen the movie by John Carpenter "They Live" but I know there's a lot of symbolic meanings to humanity in that movie, is reality sort of like that? Really would like to know my Satanic Brothers and Sisters! I hear a lot of people talking about "how they are incarnated angels" or stupid shit like that, which I seriously doubt, but if they're telling the truth (which I doubt), it just makes me want to kill them even more by means of witchcraft... The people that tell me this are some of the lowest scum bags in society too... Very immoral people.   Hail Satan and the Gods
of Hell!  --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <deathgodlolfml@... wrote: wonderful! HAUL SATAN HAIL RAMSES 11  From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:16 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: regarding the antichrist

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@ wrote:

Yeah ser[/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <darkfury211@... wrote:

Enemy nordics, having fully acheived the godhood and having all manner of information available to them, would be able too fly throuh the air, not only get a foot up and start having blood pouring out of their nose.
HAIL SATAN!

I kind of doubt they're telling the truth, but then again... I don't know, these people are open enough to see and even talk to enemy angels, not to mention, all of them are Native American. The one that can levitate can only do it to an extent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S0UJHMf0E  exactly like david Blaine's trick right here. This is the same guy that convinced me he was a Satanist, until I found out he was a Laveyan Satanist, the same dude I was with when I first saw the enemy Grays, in my room, he had them attack me because I was "talking shit behind his back" and the same day I found out he was into angel magick. It seems like these fuckers know everything about me, but I know NOTHING about them, but that's the reason I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters here on Satanic E-groups, because the more I do find out and know about the enemy, the more I can defend myself against them. I'm even suspicious these people been doing witchcraft on
me daily, it's been about 4-5 years now, and I think they're still doing shit. I need answers, but sometimes those answers are hard to find... --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:  Ahhh okay, that makes sense, so last question, what about the enemy angels then, if they have physical bodies, would they be walking amongst those in society? Well, I'm talking about the ones that look human, like Nordics. Walking amongst people, acting like us, working jobs, kind of like the movie "they live" (and if you haven't seen that movie, look it up, very interesting flick). Just like us humans do? This might be a dumb question, but I apologize in advance. There's been quite a few pieces of shit in real life that I've met and met online that claimed to be "angels" and yes, they do get into witchcraft, and the ones I know are telepathically open, can astral project, one I know can even levitate, but can't get that far off the
ground, probably only half a foot and stay up in the air for about 3 or 4 seconds, he can do this about 4 times before he starts getting a bloody nose and running out of large amounts of energy. So I guess my question is, is it a possibility those fuckers are telling the truth? What do you guys think about this? Because the more I know about the enemy, the more I can defend and go on the offensive against them in real life. All of these people I listed above, I hate with a passion anyways, almost all of them.   Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <way_seeker666@... wrote: He is an immortal Human. He will not incarnate, he will travel to Earth via space craft or perhaps other means. The "angles", some of them are enemy Nordics, the same Race as Satan and many other Gods. They have physical bodies already. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote: So what's the deal about this anyways?
Is he going to incarnate as a human here on Earth? He achieved the Godhead right? So, if that's the case how can he incarnate as a human? Terribly confused on this... Also got one more question, if he is going to incarnate as a human, does that go for the same with angels as well? Is there a lot of the enemy that incarnates as humans on this planet? I don't know if anyone has seen the movie by John Carpenter "They Live" but I know there's a lot of symbolic meanings to humanity in that movie, is reality sort of like that? Really would like to know my Satanic Brothers and Sisters! I hear a lot of people talking about "how they are incarnated angels" or stupid shit like that, which I seriously doubt, but if they're telling the truth (which I doubt), it just makes me want to kill them even more by means of witchcraft... The people that tell me this are some of the lowest scum bags in society too... Very immoral people.   Hail Satan and the Gods
of Hell!  --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <deathgodlolfml@... wrote: wonderful! HAUL SATAN HAIL RAMSES 11  From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:16 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: regarding the antichrist

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@ wrote:

Neptune is a motherfucker.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 9:55 AM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Yeah seriously, lol. I think these people claiming to be angels are pretty deceived. I can't explain to you how low some of these people are and how twisted and so sucked into the enemy religion (xianity) it's not even funny. But I know a few of them have their third eyes open and astral senses along with that, I'm pretty sure those angels convinced them that they were part of the same race in some twisted way... One of these fuckers even told me he was going to "own my soul" after death. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <darkfury211@... wrote: Enemy nordics, having fully acheived the godhood and having all manner of information available to them, would be able too fly throuh the air, not only get a foot up and start having blood pouring out of their nose.
HAIL SATAN!

I kind of doubt they're telling the truth, but then again... I don't know, these people are open enough to see and even talk to enemy angels, not to mention, all of them are Native American. The one that can levitate can only do it to an extent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S0UJHMf0E  exactly like david Blaine's trick right here. This is the same guy that convinced me he was a Satanist, until I found out he was a Laveyan Satanist, the same dude I was with when I first saw the enemy Grays, in my room, he had them attack me because I was "talking shit behind his back" and the same day I found out he was into angel magick. It seems like these fuckers know everything about me, but I know NOTHING about them, but that's the reason I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters here on Satanic E-groups, because the more I do find out and know about the enemy, the more I can defend myself against them. I'm even suspicious these people been doing witchcraft
on
me daily, it's been about 4-5 years now, and I think they're still doing shit. I need answers, but sometimes those answers are hard to find... --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:  Ahhh okay, that makes sense, so last question, what about the enemy angels then, if they have physical bodies, would they be walking amongst those in society? Well, I'm talking about the ones that look human, like Nordics. Walking amongst people, acting like us, working jobs, kind of like the movie "they live" (and if you haven't seen that movie, look it up, very interesting flick). Just like us humans do? This might be a dumb question, but I apologize in advance. There's been quite a few pieces of shit in real life that I've met and met online that claimed to be "angels" and yes, they do get into witchcraft, and the ones I know are telepathically open, can astral project, one I know can even levitate, but can't get that far off the
ground, probably only half a foot and stay up in the air for about 3 or 4 seconds, he can do this about 4 times before he starts getting a bloody nose and running out of large amounts of energy. So I guess my question is, is it a possibility those fuckers are telling the truth? What do you guys think about this? Because the more I know about the enemy, the more I can defend and go on the offensive against them in real life. All of these people I listed above, I hate with a passion anyways, almost all of them.   Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , <way_seeker666@... wrote: He is an immortal Human. He will not incarnate, he will travel to Earth via space craft or perhaps other means. The "angles", some of them are enemy Nordics, the same Race as Satan and many other Gods. They have physical bodies already. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote: So what's the deal about this
anyways?
of Hell!  --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , <deathgodlolfml@... wrote: wonderful! HAUL SATAN HAIL RAMSES 11  From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:16 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: regarding the antichrist

Not the God neptune that is haha.
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: regarding the antichrist

Neptune is a motherfucker.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 9:55 AM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Yeah seriously, lol. I think these people claiming to be angels are pretty deceived. I can't explain to you how low some of these people are and how twisted and so sucked into the enemy religion (xianity) it's not even funny. But I know a few of them have their third eyes open and astral senses along with that, I'm pretty sure those angels convinced them that they were part of the same race in some twisted way... One of these fuckers even told me he was going to "own my soul" after death. --- In [email protected], <darkfury211@... wrote: Enemy nordics, having fully acheived the godhood and having all manner of information available to them, would be able too fly throuh the air, not only get a foot up and start having blood pouring out of their nose.
HAIL SATAN!

I kind of doubt they're telling the truth, but then again... I don't know, these people are open enough to see and even talk to enemy angels, not to mention, all of them are Native American. The one that can levitate can only do it to an extent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S0UJHMf0E  exactly like david Blaine's trick right here. This is the same guy that convinced me he was a Satanist, until I found out he was a Laveyan Satanist, the same dude I was with when I first saw the enemy Grays, in my room, he had them attack me because I was "talking shit behind his back" and the same day I found out he was into angel magick. It seems like these fuckers know everything about me, but I know NOTHING about them, but that's the reason I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters here on Satanic E-groups, because the more I do find out and know about the enemy, the more I can defend myself against them. I'm even suspicious these people been doing witchcraft
on
me daily, it's been about 4-5 years now, and I think they're still doing shit. I need answers, but sometimes those answers are hard to find... --- In [email protected] , <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:  Ahhh okay, that makes sense, so last question, what about the enemy angels then, if they have physical bodies, would they be walking amongst those in society? Well, I'm talking about the ones that look human, like Nordics. Walking amongst people, acting like us, working jobs, kind of like the movie "they live" (and if you haven't seen that movie, look it up, very interesting flick). Just like us humans do? This might be a dumb question, but I apologize in advance. There's been quite a few pieces of shit in real life that I've met and met online that claimed to be "angels" and yes, they do get into witchcraft, and the ones I know are telepathically open, can astral project, one I know can even levitate, but can't get that far off the
ground, probably only half a foot and stay up in the air for about 3 or 4 seconds, he can do this about 4 times before he starts getting a bloody nose and running out of large amounts of energy. So I guess my question is, is it a possibility those fuckers are telling the truth? What do you guys think about this? Because the more I know about the enemy, the more I can defend and go on the offensive against them in real life. All of these people I listed above, I hate with a passion anyways, almost all of them.   Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell. --- In [email protected] , <way_seeker666@... wrote: He is an immortal Human. He will not incarnate, he will travel to Earth via space craft or perhaps other means. The "angles", some of them are enemy Nordics, the same Race as Satan and many other Gods. They have physical bodies already. --- In [email protected] , <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote: So what's the deal about this
anyways?
of Hell!  --- In [email protected] , <deathgodlolfml@... wrote: wonderful! HAUL SATAN HAIL RAMSES 11  From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:16 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: regarding the antichrist

--- In [email protected] , "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [email protected] , "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back