Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding the "13th Zodiac Sign"

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
There are people who think that if Ophiuchus is integrated into our "zodiac sun sign wheel" that their natal charts will change. Your natal chart is a map of your soul, as unique to you as your fingerprint. Anyone who is adept as astrology and who knows themselves (these are 2 different things), knows that astrology (as taught by JoS / HPS Maxine / Azazel and other Gods) is 666% accurate.

Most people just don't understand themselves, they don't know who they truly are. This is due to a lifetime of being conditioned to go against our nature. Boys strongly discouraged to never fight, use their polite words and never their fists. Girls are taught that they must behave like the boys and play softball, and not with dolls. Parents expect their children to be miniature replicas of them, and not have their own unique personalities develop. We are bombarded with everything telling us to be someone we are not. Express your individuality, but only if it agrees with the mainstream teachings!

So if your “Sun sign” is now in Ophiuchus, you are not going to magically become an Ophiuchus person. Your personality is not going to suddenly change. You are who you are, your natal chart ruler(s) and the sign(s) it is in is who you are. You are a blend of your Ascendant sign, and all the signs your planets are in, to one extent or another based on if they are your rulers or not, and if you have a conjunction or stellium or just a singleton in the sign.

These astronomers and new-age astrologers are trying to smush Ophiuchus into poor Scorpio. It’s just the novelty of it that makes people excited about it. Look at the personality traits they are assigning to it: secretive, seekers of knowledge, will fight to the end for what they believe in, focused, ambitious… sounds a lot like Scorpio, doesn’t it? All of the other signs are vastly different than each sign next to it, so why is Ophiuchus pretty much exactly like Scorpio then?

I’m not saying Ophiuchus isn’t real. I’m just pointing out that it does not factor in to natal charts. The traditional 12 zodiac signs are along, or near, the path of the Sun, but Ophiuchus is too far away to factor in. Even with the Earth’s axis tilting. Look at a map of the path of the Sun and you will see it. Part of it (the man’s right foot) juts between Scorpio and Sagittarius but the bulk of it is up near Hercules, Aquila, and Serpens. Should people with their Sun near the end of Taurus / beginning of Gemini call themselves Orions because the club juts up between those constellations? After all, they tried in the 70’s to make Cetus a zodiac sign, and Orion’s club is closer to the Sun’s path than the head of Cetus is.

And if anyone argues that Ophiuchus at least touches the path of the Sun, unlike Orion, well then, I have a surprise for you! All you people who consider yourselves Aries, are not actually Aries at all because the path of the Sun doesn’t really hit any of the main stars in the Aries constellation! Boy, were you “Aries” people mistaken! I guess this means you are actually Pisces, as that’s the last constellation the Sun passed. Yeah... anyone who is an Aries, knows that they most certainly are not a Pisces.

The individuals responsible for this whole mess of putting Ophiuchus into the zodiac wheel, are astronomers. And it’s a well-known fact that astronomers hate astrology and consider it all bunk.

This is so wrong on a multitude of levels and off topic at that too, with the whole boys and girls thing. Even you reluctantly give credit at the end, saying well guess what, your this not that. Thats the whole point, you've been lied to, in order people to lose the power of spirituality. For starters there used to be 13 months each with 28 days, Ophiuchus is the ultimate female sign, as it was originally depicted being a WOMAN holding a snake, not a man, the sign's most important orb is the moon, represents the element of ether/spirit, which is represented in the 5 points of the pentagram and people go on like its something new, its not, its as old as the other signs. Look, knowing your zodiac sign is never an excuse to act a certain way, if it is, then you have some serious work to do on yourself. Ophiuchus is even represented in the medical symbol with the 2 snakes, kundalini and immortality. Being told to sit down, shut up, and ignore this sign just further proves the sign's history and power, the crack in the mirror, the catalyst. 

No, I highly doubt that our gods would with hold such a big, vital and important information on astrology if Ophiuchus factored in. Ophiuchus doesnt factor in though and what I posted still stands and its up to everyone else here to make up their mind...
The Joyofsatan ministries has lasted this long and we have received superior information from our gods, and we will continue to do so, so I'm sorry, your information just does not factor in. Not to mention the accurate readings we get from not even including Ophiuchus, thats something you also fail to mention.
We trust the gods with this astrological information first before some random newbie coming on the groups and not making a valid argument to explain what I just mentioned. 
No one is saying Ophiuchus isnt important or valid but it does not factor in with astrology. 
You can keep going on all you want, thats yours issue. 
High Priestess Shannon
On Thursday, July 11, 2019, 11:29:32 AM PDT, zartonious@... [JoS_Astrology] <[email protected] wrote:

This is so wrong on a multitude of levels and off topic at that too, with the whole boys and girls thing. Even you reluctantly give credit at the end, saying well guess what, your this not that. Thats the whole point, you've been lied to, in order people to lose the power of spirituality. For starters there used to be 13 months each with 28 days, Ophiuchus is the ultimate female sign, as it was originally depicted being a WOMAN holding a snake, not a man, the sign's most important orb is the moon, represents the element of ether/spirit, which is represented in the 5 points of the pentagram and people go on like its something new, its not, its as old as the other signs. Look, knowing your zodiac sign is never an excuse to act a certain way, if it is, then you have some serious work to do on yourself. Ophiuchus is even represented in the medical symbol with the 2 snakes, kundalini and immortality. Being told to sit down, shut up, and ignore this sign just further proves the sign's history and power, the crack in the mirror, the catalyst. 

So be it, but I can assure you I'm no newbie, and I get superior knowledge as well from our gods. 
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 5:18 PM Shannon soutlaw92@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No, I highly doubt that our gods would with hold such a big, vital and important information on astrology if Ophiuchus factored in. Ophiuchus doesnt factor in though and what I posted still stands and its up to everyone else here to make up their mind...
The Joyofsatan ministries has lasted this long and we have received superior information from our gods, and we will continue to do so, so I'm sorry, your information just does not factor in. Not to mention the accurate readings we get from not even including Ophiuchus, thats something you also fail to mention.
We trust the gods with this astrological information first before some random newbie coming on the groups and not making a valid argument to explain what I just mentioned. 
No one is saying Ophiuchus isnt important or valid but it does not factor in with astrology. 
You can keep going on all you want, thats yours issue. 
High Priestess Shannon
On Thursday, July 11, 2019, 11:29:32 AM PDT, zartonious@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back