Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding Purushamedha

Ananda

Have any of you encountered Purushamedha that involved actual living sacrifice? I read some ebooks in prison which claimed that some branches of Hinduism such as Brahmanic and Devi sects have done so. Now that i can google this it is claimed that this is all done symbolically with like a barley poppet. What is your perspective?

Ananda said:
Have any of you encountered Purushamedha that involved actual living sacrifice? I read some ebooks in prison which claimed that some branches of Hinduism such as Brahmanic and Devi sects have done so. Now that i can google this it is claimed that this is all done symbolically with like a barley poppet. What is your perspective?

In the vedas, the animal sacrifices aren't living, they are dead and served as food. It is symbolic. You are giving food to a god like how you give food to a person that helped you. It teaches the concept of equal exchange.

In shaktism school, there is a story where in bandits kidnapped a child and prepares to sacrifice him to Ma Kaali (Lilith), but then she killed the bandits and saved the child. The bandits were ignorant and didn't know that Ma Kaali accepted self sacrifice, not sacrificing others. This story teaches us for in order to achieve something, we shouldn't betray or kill another for own selfish gain, we should strive to work hard for ourselves for it.

Ananda said:

It was probably introduced by the enemy after the war thousands of years ago when they cut humans off from communication with our Gods. They posed as the "new" gods and introduced the custom of human and animal blood sacrifices in ancient cultures around the world. At about the same, these cultures started making idols of reptilians and greys.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4123

Ananda said:
It was symbolic, not literal. Sanskrit as a language is highly symbolic and translating sanskrit word by word can be dangerous.

Thank you everybody. I realize it is symbolic and often misinterpreted/skewed as are many things Hindu or Satanist in nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back