Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding procrastination , slacking in meditation etc.

Tom1

I found out that the best way to deal with it is invoking proper elements into your soul.

To be it fire and earth.

You should feel elements fulfilled with the qualities you want for example :

Fire - action , will-power
Earth - stability , reliance - this part is important if you start doing a lot of things but don't get to finish much

Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing it , at all if possible.
It is really energy drainer.

I am not saying you should stop on sex , sex is good in any quantity you feel like it.

It doesn't matter how you get your orgasms and there's no difference in the way you get them, but orgasms ARE important and can used for the empowerment of your soul or chakras. No matter when you get them with your partner or alone, are very useful on directing them to raise your kundalini and EMPOWER your chakras.

I'm not sure what RHP book you've pulled that from, but I can tell you from my experience that it's BS. Hell, we're Satanists who can USE that energy and BRING IT BACK TO OUR SOULS AND USING IT TO EMPOWER OUR CHAKRAS!! Masturbating and using that energy for empowerment of your chakras is actually an energizer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tom" <pip85@... wrote:

I found out that the best way to deal with it is invoking proper elements into your soul.

To be it fire and earth.

Earth - stability , reliance - this part is important if you start doing a lot of things but don't get to finish much

Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing it , at all if possible.

I am not saying you should stop on sex , sex is good in any quantity you feel like it.

Not to mention that sometimes you can feel a kundalini rising when doing that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It doesn't matter how you get your orgasms and there's no difference in the way you get them, but orgasms ARE important and can used for the empowerment of your soul or chakras. No matter when you get them with your partner or alone, are very useful on directing them to raise your kundalini and EMPOWER your chakras.

I'm not sure what RHP book you've pulled that from, but I can tell you from my experience that it's BS. Hell, we're Satanists who can USE that energy and BRING IT BACK TO OUR SOULS AND USING IT TO EMPOWER OUR CHAKRAS!! Masturbating and using that energy for empowerment of your chakras is actually an energizer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tom" <pip85@ wrote:

To be it fire and earth.

Where did you get your information? That last part is completely False. What? You said: "Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing it , at all if possible.
It is really energy drainer." Then you said: "I am not saying you should stop on sex , sex is good in any quantity you feel like it." That's a contradiction. The energy must go somewhere.

I can assure you that this is NOT true. Everyone's sexual preference and practice is completely up to them.

Why would you even think that? Look at all the ways Masturbation is used and called for.... Sex Magick, Charging and Connecting with your Kundalini, Ascending Energy Meditation, Unblocking Chakras and Step Three of the Magnum Opus strongly suggests that you not only Masturbate (so you can concentrate) but that you have the biggest release possible, not only for the Energy but for the Physical Benefits as well. If you don't Masturbate, Even if you are Married, then you are really Limiting yourself in the way of advancement, not to mention being Free Sexually.

Satanism = Freedom.

Hopefully this is not to much for some people, I just don't know how else to say it.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 2:27 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Regarding procrastination , slacking in meditation etc.

To be it fire and earth.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I think he confuses Prolactin with energy draining. When we men ejaculate, the
reason we experience drowsiness and similar things after thatis because our
pituitary gland secretes prolactin. It has absolutely nothing to do with energy,
and it's not specific in masturbation, but in all ejaculation. And after then it
only lasts a while then stops. Still it has it's positive effects, as it's very
relaxing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Where did you get your information? That last part is completely False. What? You said: "Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing it , at all if possible.
It is really energy drainer." Then you said: "I am not saying you should stop on sex , sex is good in any quantity you feel like it." That's a contradiction. The energy must go somewhere.

I can assure you that this is NOT true. Everyone's sexual preference and practice is completely up to them.

Why would you even think that? Look at all the ways Masturbation is used and called for.... Sex Magick, Charging and Connecting with your Kundalini, Ascending Energy Meditation, Unblocking Chakras and Step Three of the Magnum Opus strongly suggests that you not only Masturbate (so you can concentrate) but that you have the biggest release possible, not only for the Energy but for the Physical Benefits as well. If you don't Masturbate, Even if you are Married, then you are really Limiting yourself in the way of advancement, not to mention being Free Sexually.

Satanism = Freedom.

Hopefully this is not to much for some people, I just don't know how else to say it.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 2:27 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Regarding procrastination , slacking in meditation etc.

To be it fire and earth.

Orgasm energy is very important if you wanna evolve and grow spiritually. There is no difference between the orgasm energy one gets with sex or the one one gets from masturbation they are same powerful. And it will never "drain" you. It will only empower you. Besides, i prefer to use masturbation to empower my soul instead of actual sex, because i can focus better and i don't get distracted by my partner.

Hail Satan!

Pe 25-nov.-2012, la 20:27, "Tom" <pip85@... a scris:

To be it fire and earth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
There is different balance of hormones produced by your body if you masturbate or having sex.

Perhaps my scientific knowledge is wrong ?
If so please explain

I am not telling anyone how to leave their lives, just wanted to point out that this particular way of handling sexual energy is beneficial in a fight against procrastination.

Sexual application of orgasms is just totally different level.

My concern was about people that just make habit out of it. Thats probably why this entire misconception

pituitary gland secretes prolactin. It has absolutely nothing to do with energy,
and it's not specific in masturbation, but in all ejaculation. And after then it
only lasts a while then stops.

Still it has it's positive effects, as it's very relaxing.
No doubt it is relaxing but the point.

Procrastination is a self-defeating problem it is very destructive and i hope no Satanist have to get through what i have been. So much time wasted so many opportunities missed.

By relaxing just by your hand you are cheating on your body and your instincts. As i wrote in Jos Group . You entire body is screaming to you that everything is ok , when its not. Procrastination must be dealt with, and this is a way to help your self to deal with this issue.

It worked for me , perhaps it may not work for everybody i only speak from my own experience and wanted to share it.

Sex magic is totally different thing

On the other topic is odd for you to speak that hormones and energy are not connected. I would disagree.

Orgasm energy is very important if you wanna evolve and grow spiritually. There is no difference between the orgasm energy one gets with sex or the one one gets from masturbation they are same powerful.
Accord to scientific studies , yes they are for example certain amount of hormones is produced for-fold during sex than masturbation for example mentioned Prolactin.

So yes, they will differently influence your brain structure and your moods, emotions and so on.

And it will never "drain" you. It will only empower you. Besides, i prefer to use masturbation to empower my soul instead of actual sex, because i can focus better and i don't get distracted by my partner.

If you are not fighting against procrastination or so , it is no issue for you anyway.

Please people i never said all males should stop masturbation now and forever. Maybe i was not clear - this regard was only towards dealing with this particular issue.

No he is spot on. This sexual energy should be UTILIZED, not ABUSED.. If
you masturbate everyday, multiple times a day, tht is obviously a drain of
sexual energy... Your energy disperses at orgasm and it's like throwing
away alot of energy that should best be build up to use for rituals or sex
magic.

Like anything in life, everything hsould be done in moderation.
Masturbating few times a week should cause no harm. Masturbating daily and
for many years straight is not the ideal thing to do.

Why do you think the ancients worshiped the phallus so much? It was the
tool for everything related to the divine/divinity

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Tom <pip85@... wrote:

Orgasm energy is very important if you wanna evolve and grow
spiritually. There is no difference between the orgasm energy one gets with
sex or the one one gets from masturbation they are same powerful.

Accord to scientific studies , yes they are for example certain amount of
hormones is produced for-fold during sex than masturbation for example
mentioned Prolactin.

So yes, they will differently influence your brain structure and your
moods, emotions and so on.

And it will never "drain" you. It will only empower you. Besides, i prefer
to use masturbation to empower my soul instead of actual sex, because i can
focus better and i don't get distracted by my partner.

If you are not fighting against procrastination or so , it is no issue for
you anyway.

Please people i never said all males should stop masturbation now and
forever. Maybe i was not clear - this regard was only towards dealing with
this particular issue.

Nonsense. At orgasm your energy opens your chakras (HPS Maxine explained that before), it doesn't "disperse" unless you direct it elsewhere in some way. Even if you have orgasms without directing them it still empowers you spiritually. Actually trying to "store" that energy is useless and builds problems as it's been shown people who are celibate have the most problems. That type of energy is meant to be released, not kept.

"Masturbating daily and
for many years straight is not the ideal thing to do."
Again nonsense. I'll not talk about my personal sex life here, but I can assure you this is complete nonsense. One can still masturbate for years multiple times a day and empower himself, especially if he visualizes the energy going up through his spine each time he does it. It's much more possible for one to awaken his kundalini this way.

Notice you talk about what one "should" do as if you were a xian or something. There's no xian nonsense like that here, there are no xian morals. Seriously, you're talking like a RHPer, that's what a RHP book on retaining your semen I have, it's as if you copypasted it here.

"Why do you think the ancients worshiped the phallus so much? It was the
tool for everything related to the divine/divinity"
Do you meditate a few days a week or every day? If so, you should know meditating every day for years is the way to go. Meditation is a tool to become a God. So how that not differs than masturbation? Both involve energy work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@... wrote:

magic.

mentioned Prolactin.

you anyway.

this particular issue.

People who don't have sex for long time actually have more chances to get prostate cancer than others. Along with many other problems those people have. Doing that is obviously very unhealthy.

Like I said, if you have sex or masturbate many times, even if you don't use that energy is much better than not doing it at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Nonsense. At orgasm your energy opens your chakras (HPS Maxine explained that before), it doesn't "disperse" unless you direct it elsewhere in some way. Even if you have orgasms without directing them it still empowers you spiritually. Actually trying to "store" that energy is useless and builds problems as it's been shown people who are celibate have the most problems. That type of energy is meant to be released, not kept.

"Masturbating daily and

Again nonsense. I'll not talk about my personal sex life here, but I can assure you this is complete nonsense. One can still masturbate for years multiple times a day and empower himself, especially if he visualizes the energy going up through his spine each time he does it. It's much more possible for one to awaken his kundalini this way.

Notice you talk about what one "should" do as if you were a xian or something. There's no xian nonsense like that here, there are no xian morals. Seriously, you're talking like a RHPer, that's what a RHP book on retaining your semen I have, it's as if you copypasted it here.

Do you meditate a few days a week or every day? If so, you should know meditating every day for years is the way to go. Meditation is a tool to become a God. So how that not differs than masturbation? Both involve energy work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@ wrote:

magic.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Tom <pip85@ wrote:

mentioned Prolactin.

you anyway.

this particular issue.

I was just about to point these things out firestarter. But you actually explained them better :) hehe

Hail Satan!

Pe 27-nov.-2012, la 20:09, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... a scris:

People who don't have sex for long time actually have more chances to get prostate cancer than others. Along with many other problems those people have. Doing that is obviously very unhealthy.

Like I said, if you have sex or masturbate many times, even if you don't use that energy is much better than not doing it at all.

"Masturbating daily and

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@ wrote:

magic.

mentioned Prolactin.

you anyway.

this particular issue.

To quote the JoS site also:

"Eat as you please, have sex as you please, indulge as you please, be free."

"Sexual orgasm opens the chakras. As I wrote before, many authors of meditation books out there advocate retaining the semen and such. Most are now dead and none has ever lived to any great age. There are exercises one can do with the above, but these are not to be done continuously, as these books claim. Orgasm is necessary for both physical, psychological and emotional health."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Info.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

"Masturbating daily and

magic.

mentioned Prolactin.

you anyway.

this particular issue.

So can you use mastubation as a offering.?
------------------------------
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 7:42 AM PST Motive wrote:

magic.

mentioned Prolactin.

you anyway.

this particular issue.

I do agree with the position that Father Satan has given us tools in our own body to reach the God head. A day without meditation is a day waisted according to Satan. For men, not releasing their sperm can lead to a condition known as blue balls. I thought this was false, however there have been cases of men that have lost a testicle because they did not release themselves. Abstaining one self from sexual orgasm can lead to many problems just look as an example the Catholic Church and the rape of children and church members. If you masturbate daily and you feel better because of it then you found something that enhances you, if you masturbate a couple of times a month and you feel it's good that's good for you. As always do what works for you. We have plenty of evidence that abstaining from sex and masturbation is very harmful. Enjoy your life and get rid of self limiting beliefs. Hail Lord Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2012, at 11:02 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"Masturbating daily and

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@... wrote:

magic.

mentioned Prolactin.

you anyway.

this particular issue.

This is very serious. Sexual tension must be relieved. Sex drives are individual. Masturbation is a healthy and ESSENTIAL outlet if no partner is available. Men ejaculate in their sleep if this is not relieved. This is so obvious here, as nature intended it to be. Women also have orgasms in their sleep if the tension is not relieved. I myself know this for a fact. Relieving sexual energy is every bit as important as proper personal hygiene. Not only is pent up or worse, repressed sexual energy detrimental to one's physical health, the psychological health suffers as well. Look at the xian preists and ministers- nothing more than a bunch of seriously sick and perverted pedophiles.

Again, each of us has a different level of the sex drive. Other factors such as dietary changes and other things can alter this, but the most important thing to remember is this...sexual tension MUST be relieved. I don't care of someone masturbates 20 times a day. Sexual energy cannot be suppressed without inviting serious physical and psychological problems.

Masturbation does not 'drain' one's energy; it gives a very needed and necessary release of tension. Not to get personal, but there have been times throughout my life when I did not always have a sexual partner. I always had enough sense to relieve any sexual tension through masturbation. When I was real busy and neglected this due to being tired...a lack of time, etc., I had orgasms in my sleep. This must be fully relieved.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saul Hinojosa <hinojosasaul@... wrote:

I do agree with the position that Father Satan has given us tools in our own body to reach the God head. A day without meditation is a day waisted according to Satan. For men, not releasing their sperm can lead to a condition known as blue balls. I thought this was false, however there have been cases of men that have lost a testicle because they did not release themselves. Abstaining one self from sexual orgasm can lead to many problems just look as an example the Catholic Church and the rape of children and church members. If you masturbate daily and you feel better because of it then you found something that enhances you, if you masturbate a couple of times a month and you feel it's good that's good for you. As always do what works for you. We have plenty of evidence that abstaining from sex and masturbation is very harmful. Enjoy your life and get rid of self limiting beliefs. Hail Lord Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2012, at 11:02 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"Masturbating daily and

magic.

mentioned Prolactin.

you anyway.

this particular issue.

Well I simply find that if I don't masturbate as frequently, my orgasm is
much more stronger and more beneficial in my rituals and magical workings.

Btw, I feel that masurbation is very beneficial in spiritual advancement
but is not NEEDED for spiritual advancement and empowerment, as proven by
shamans, various mystics, hari krishna's, yogis and especially shaolin
monks who are masters of meditation and astral projection as well as
masters of utilizing their chakras and abilities to harness energy. All or
most of these groups do abstain from masturbation and sex in general. This
does not mean they will have "blue balls" Naturally, our bodies release
semen during our sleep overtime when it's time for the testies to create
more semen.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Saul Hinojosa <hinojosasaul@...wrote:

I do agree with the position that Father Satan has given us tools in our
own body to reach the God head. A day without meditation is a day waisted
according to Satan. For men, not releasing their sperm can lead to a
condition known as blue balls. I thought this was false, however there have
been cases of men that have lost a testicle because they did not release
themselves. Abstaining one self from sexual orgasm can lead to many
problems just look as an example the Catholic Church and the rape of
children and church members. If you masturbate daily and you feel better
because of it then you found something that enhances you, if you masturbate
a couple of times a month and you feel it's good that's good for you. As
always do what works for you. We have plenty of evidence that abstaining
from sex and masturbation is very harmful. Enjoy your life and get rid of
self limiting beliefs. Hail Lord Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2012, at 11:02 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <
the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Nonsense. At orgasm your energy opens your chakras (HPS Maxine explained
that before), it doesn't "disperse" unless you direct it elsewhere in some
way. Even if you have orgasms without directing them it still empowers you
spiritually. Actually trying to "store" that energy is useless and builds
problems as it's been shown people who are celibate have the most problems.
That type of energy is meant to be released, not kept.

"Masturbating daily and

Again nonsense. I'll not talk about my personal sex life here, but I can
assure you this is complete nonsense. One can still masturbate for years
multiple times a day and empower himself, especially if he visualizes the
energy going up through his spine each time he does it. It's much more
possible for one to awaken his kundalini this way.

Notice you talk about what one "should" do as if you were a xian or
something. There's no xian nonsense like that here, there are no xian
morals. Seriously, you're talking like a RHPer, that's what a RHP book on
retaining your semen I have, it's as if you copypasted it here.

Do you meditate a few days a week or every day? If so, you should know
meditating every day for years is the way to go. Meditation is a tool to
become a God. So how that not differs than masturbation? Both involve
energy work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@...
wrote:

No he is spot on. This sexual energy should be UTILIZED, not ABUSED..
If
you masturbate everyday, multiple times a day, tht is obviously a
drain of
away alot of energy that should best be build up to use for rituals or
sex
magic.

Masturbating few times a week should cause no harm. Masturbating daily
and

spiritually. There is no difference between the orgasm energy one
gets with

Accord to scientific studies , yes they are for example certain
amount of
hormones is produced for-fold during sex than masturbation for
example
mentioned Prolactin.

And it will never "drain" you. It will only empower you. Besides, i
prefer
to use masturbation to empower my soul instead of actual sex,
because i can

If you are not fighting against procrastination or so , it is no
issue for
you anyway.

forever. Maybe i was not clear - this regard was only towards
dealing with
this particular issue.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
This is very serious. Sexual tension must be relieved. Sex drives are individual. Masturbation is a healthy and ESSENTIAL outlet if no partner is available. Men ejaculate in their sleep if this is not relieved. This is so obvious here, as nature intended it to be. Women also have orgasms in their sleep if the tension is not relieved. I myself know this for a fact. Relieving sexual energy is every bit as important as proper personal hygiene. Not only is pent up or worse, repressed sexual energy detrimental to one's physical health, the psychological health suffers as well. Look at the xian preists and ministers- nothing more than a bunch of seriously sick and perverted pedophiles.

Again, each of us has a different level of the sex drive. Other factors such as dietary changes and other things can alter this, but the most important thing to remember is this...sexual tension MUST be relieved. I don't care of someone masturbates 20 times a day. Sexual energy cannot be suppressed without inviting serious physical and psychological problems.

Masturbation does not 'drain' one's energy; it gives a very needed and necessary release of tension. Not to get personal, but there have been times throughout my life when I did not always have a sexual partner. I always had enough sense to relieve any sexual tension through masturbation. When I was real busy and neglected this due to being tired...a lack of time, etc., I had orgasms in my sleep. This must be fully relieved.
My choose of words was unfortunate.

I didn't meant repressing sexual energy its obviously bad ;p just utilizing it in the constructive way according to the goal you want to achieve.

If someone lacks parter well then its proper incentive to actually go out and find one , lack of which is often connected with issue of
procrastination.

There was study done that excessive masturbation in males is often connected to "low energy" syndrome , this is due to the fact that masturbation and intercourse differs what kind of hormones are generated and even their quality. Such a habit can screw up your brain reward-biochemistry ( its not permanent though ).

No actually whether you masturbate or not doesn't affect your procrastination. There's no "low energy" or that other crap. Here's this link debunks all those myths and shows it's nothing more than healthy and natural, and in some cases healthier than normal sex (it's safer after all):

http://kinseyconfidential.org/masturbat ... mon-myths/

From the above link, this part especially:

"In rare cases, people may masturbate so often – or in such unusual ways – that it gets in the way of their ability to hold a job, attend school or maintain a healthy relationship with another person. But that's not really a masturbation issue, as that can happen with any range of things – for example, sex with another person can get in the way of these same things, as can someone's insistence on watching television for an excessive amount of time."

Yes, as the above link says things like procrastination can happen with many things, not masturbation alone. So your point that you should stop masturbating if you procrastinate is totally irrelevant. Also having a partner is totally irrelevant to procrastinating less, as one may become obsessed with the partner and think "everything is ok" and continue procrastinating.

Also see this:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/info-f ... -33824.htm

"One study found that frequent ejaculation from masturbating may reduce a man's chances of developing prostate cancer.
Plus, solo sex is the ultimate form of safer sex — there is no risk of pregnancy or infection."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tom" <pip85@... wrote:

only lasts a while then stops.

Still it has it's positive effects, as it's very relaxing.

No doubt it is relaxing but the point.

Procrastination is a self-defeating problem it is very destructive and i hope no Satanist have to get through what i have been. So much time wasted so many opportunities missed.

By relaxing just by your hand you are cheating on your body and your instincts. As i wrote in Jos Group . You entire body is screaming to you that everything is ok , when its not. Procrastination must be dealt with, and this is a way to help your self to deal with this issue.

It worked for me , perhaps it may not work for everybody i only speak from my own experience and wanted to share it.

Sex magic is totally different thing

On the other topic is odd for you to speak that hormones and energy are not connected. I would disagree.

"as proven by
masters of utilizing their chakras and abilities to harness energy"

These people you mention have a lot of problems, serious problems especially when they try to raise their kundalini and they die early. They often describe horror stories with the kundalini experiences, that's because they abstain from sex. They get severe spiritual problems.

Many of them die in their 50's like Paramahansa Yogananda. See his age for example, he died in 59:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramahansa_Yogananda

Another celibate yogi who died 50 years old:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramakrishna

Having sex=longer life.

Of course masturbation is needed, because it not only speeds up your spiritual progress but only this way it's safe for one to rise their kundalini. One must have ORGASMS to do that.

more semen.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Saul Hinojosa <[email protected]:

Sent from my iPhone

the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"Masturbating daily and

energy work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@
wrote:

If
drain of
sex
magic.

and

gets with

amount of
example
mentioned Prolactin.

prefer
because i can

issue for
you anyway.

dealing with
this particular issue.

Also, if it's not needed then why these people take 30 years or more to have serious spiritual progress? If you don't know, those people you describe they are actually closeted in a monastery and meditate for years for over 8 hours every day. Spiritual Satanists who have sex every day can easily meditate 1 hour a day and after 2 years can even awaken their kundalini. Imagine what we could do if we could meditate 8 hours a day for all those years, we would be already Gods.

As I've said before celibacy is always bad and causes health problems. It's unhealthy physically and slows down a lot your spiritual progress and even causes you spiritual problems (as the body and soul are connected). It also causes you PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. This has been scientifically shown in many researches. More info about this for example:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Celibacy---A- ... &id=877716

"as proven by
masters of utilizing their chakras and abilities to harness energy"

These people you mention have a lot of problems, serious problems especially when they try to raise their kundalini and they die early. They often describe horror stories with the kundalini experiences, that's because they abstain from sex. They get severe spiritual problems.

Many of them die in their 50's like Paramahansa Yogananda. See his age for example, he died in 59:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramahansa_Yogananda

Another celibate yogi who died 50 years old:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramakrishna

Having sex=longer life.

Of course masturbation is needed, because it not only speeds up your spiritual progress but only this way it's safe for one to rise their kundalini. One must have ORGASMS to do that.

more semen.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Saul Hinojosa <hinojosasaul@wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

"Masturbating daily and

energy work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@
wrote:

If
drain of
sex
magic.

and

gets with

amount of
example
mentioned Prolactin.

prefer
because i can

issue for
you anyway.

dealing with
this particular issue.

I'm also not sure where you got that if you have a partner it means that you won't masturbate or you don't have to masturbate or your partner will be available any time you want him/her. This it's obviously false. From the myths page:

"The myth is that people in relationships don't masturbate. Here's an interesting fact — people who have regular sex partners actually masturbate more often than those who don't. Some people are concerned when they find out their partners masturbate — they wonder, "Why would someone masturbate when they could have sex with me? Does this mean that my partner isn't attracted to me?" But many people — both in relationships and single — masturbate when their partners are unavailable.

Some people masturbate as a kind of "dress rehearsal," to learn more about what they find pleasurable. People can learn about their bodies through masturbating, and this can help them communicate better with their partners about what they enjoy sexually."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

My choose of words was unfortunate.

I didn't meant repressing sexual energy its obviously bad ;p just utilizing it in the constructive way according to the goal you want to achieve.

If someone lacks parter well then its proper incentive to actually go out and find one , lack of which is often connected with issue of
procrastination.

There was study done that excessive masturbation in males is often connected to "low energy" syndrome , this is due to the fact that masturbation and intercourse differs what kind of hormones are generated and even their quality. Such a habit can screw up your brain reward-biochemistry ( its not permanent though ).

Hmm very interesting what you said:

"There is different balance of hormones produced by your body if you masturbate
or having sex.

If so please explain"

What scientific knowledge? Which buybull verse you got that from? Because I'm only finding hardcore xian sites who say things like that about the difference of hormones during sex and other stuff. I didn't find any serious scientific source. So you should provide the scientific source (and not a xian) where you got that from.

YES, having sex releases these hormones in higher quantity (as you have higher stimulation), but these hormones in higher quantities cause lack of concentration and disorientation. So it's actually worse and you don't really aim for that. Either way, if you masturbate to porn you still release higher quantities of these hormones just like sex, as you have higher stimulation.

I agree with what you said that over-masturbation (I'm talking about many times a day) can cause TEMPORARY lack of concentration (because of too much release of chemicals), but it's no different than over-sex. Usually people don't do that often with sex.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

There is different balance of hormones produced by your body if you masturbate or having sex.

If so please explain

I am not telling anyone how to leave their lives, just wanted to point out that this particular way of handling sexual energy is beneficial in a fight against procrastination.

Sexual application of orgasms is just totally different level.

My concern was about people that just make habit out of it. Thats probably why this entire misconception

I am amazed firestarter how you know about relationships for being a single person.But you are so right.We find it is very important to talk about our orgasms with each other as a married couple.Why! Because as you pointed out getting to know what pleases your partner is very important.Also they can't be expected or can you expect to meet their every need so that is when masterbation is important.Also it is a great way to be fully relaxed before meditation.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back