Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding my own Experiences ever since i dedicated my soul!

[email protected]

Hello my fellow brothers and sisters in Satan.. I'm writing this regarding my own Experiences ever since i dedicated my soul to my beloved father EA. I believe i was born a satanist, but i became officially satanist few years ago (Thanks to my Sister) and father's leading. I've been developing MUCH power ever since with the help of the demons and specifically my GD, who is a highly ranked God.

Monthes ago, i was given a royal *egyptian style* Crown by my GD. it's Located above my head coming from my crown chakra, anyone with the ability to see energies/auras can see it clearly. yet i dont have an idea why i was given this!!!

Has anyone ever got this kinda thing?

Later on.. i was told by my highly ranked GD that he is my true father! i believe he was refering to my soul's orgin, and that i was reincarnated again back here on earth. but does that make me a Demi-God!?

Also, he asked me once that i dont belong here anymore, and that i should leave this place and go with him.. i believe he meant back to Duat.. but i answered with a No.. 'Cause i didnt want to leave this place just yet. I was asked that again by God Azazel as well! Im not sure about this.. or what they were aiming to exactly?!

Few days ago, i was taken into the Astral from the middle of my sleep with my GD.. this time it was really new and diferent to me.. i was supprised facing a real dimensional reptielen for the first time of my life!!!!

Im not quite sure in which dimension i went into.. but i wasn't able to see any of my family members who do actually live with me in the same house (even tho it was night time, so they were sleeping), i only saw objects and that reptielen besides my GD.

My GD wanted me to join him banishing that thing from my house.. it didn't take much energy.. he was done by loud/tough kinda talk only. Yes it was that easy and i was supprised how weak these beings are, regardless of their nasty disgusting appearance. The one i saw was HUGE black colored with yellow dots all over it. Sounds were totally annoying to him. I was supprised to see that he used to live in the less visited room in the house! But he left eventually Yay! lol

In coming to Satan.. i learnt and saw so many priceless things.. it really sickens me how outsiders keep blaming our Gods for everything bad that happens to them, even thought they know NOTHING from personal experience here, they just keep repeating same old shit over and over again. They are so ignorant and weak to manipulate by enemy beings.

Father Satan and the demons have showed me the most beautiful things in this world, and from other worlds too..

and, High priestess Maxine.. you're my one and only female human hero. you've done work no other person can do. thank you so much for everything you've done for Father Satan and us.

You are a truely beautiful being..

~~~~~

Note; I, suggest we perform group meditations every now and then.. i'm ready to give the needed instructions, and plan/set the perfect astrological time for it regarding it's nature. i believe these would be really helpful.

Hail Satan..

Thanks 4 sharing! I'm new
And ex christian! I found the web site joy of satan and completely changed my life for better! I recently came to stanism, I'm different person now ,better and stronger!
Thank u father Satan for everything!
I'm so thankful !
High priestess Maxin thank u 2
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saturn_666@..." <saturn_666@... wrote:

Hello my fellow brothers and sisters in Satan.. I'm writing this regarding my own Experiences ever since i dedicated my soul to my beloved father EA. I believe i was born a satanist, but i became officially satanist few years ago (Thanks to my Sister) and father's leading. I've been developing MUCH power ever since with the help of the demons and specifically my GD, who is a highly ranked God.

Monthes ago, i was given a royal *egyptian style* Crown by my GD. it's Located above my head coming from my crown chakra, anyone with the ability to see energies/auras can see it clearly. yet i dont have an idea why i was given this!!!

Has anyone ever got this kinda thing?

Later on.. i was told by my highly ranked GD that he is my true father! i believe he was refering to my soul's orgin, and that i was reincarnated again back here on earth. but does that make me a Demi-God!?

Also, he asked me once that i dont belong here anymore, and that i should leave this place and go with him.. i believe he meant back to Duat.. but i answered with a No.. 'Cause i didnt want to leave this place just yet. I was asked that again by God Azazel as well! Im not sure about this.. or what they were aiming to exactly?!

Few days ago, i was taken into the Astral from the middle of my sleep with my GD.. this time it was really new and diferent to me.. i was supprised facing a real dimensional reptielen for the first time of my life!!!!

Im not quite sure in which dimension i went into.. but i wasn't able to see any of my family members who do actually live with me in the same house (even tho it was night time, so they were sleeping), i only saw objects and that reptielen besides my GD.

My GD wanted me to join him banishing that thing from my house.. it didn't take much energy.. he was done by loud/tough kinda talk only. Yes it was that easy and i was supprised how weak these beings are, regardless of their nasty disgusting appearance. The one i saw was HUGE black colored with yellow dots all over it. Sounds were totally annoying to him. I was supprised to see that he used to live in the less visited room in the house! But he left eventually Yay! lol

In coming to Satan.. i learnt and saw so many priceless things.. it really sickens me how outsiders keep blaming our Gods for everything bad that happens to them, even thought they know NOTHING from personal experience here, they just keep repeating same old shit over and over again. They are so ignorant and weak to manipulate by enemy beings.

Father Satan and the demons have showed me the most beautiful things in this world, and from other worlds too..

and, High priestess Maxine.. you're my one and only female human hero. you've done work no other person can do. thank you so much for everything you've done for Father Satan and us.

You are a truely beautiful being..

~~~~~

Note; I, suggest we perform group meditations every now and then.. i'm ready to give the needed instructions, and plan/set the perfect astrological time for it regarding it's nature. i believe these would be really helpful.

Hail Satan..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back