Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding Cancer

My mother recently informed me she’s been diagnosed with cancer in a couple spots. I whole heartedly believe the enemy is trying to throw me off because I’ve been doing so well lately and my mothers health is always a concern to me. It’s been annoying the shit out of me and I try to keep it cool to not attract any negatives to it but is there any meditations I can use on a daily to help my mother? I’d give up my own life so she can live hers. I thought about asking one of the Gods for help but I want to make sure I can do something about it first before coming to the greats for help

Thank you for any all responses
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I know it’s wrong to assume the worst, maybe things won’t escalate to the worst but as she told me as long as she’s still able to walk, breath and live there’s no need to worry since there’s others already laying in a hospital bed

Hail Borther!

I went trough the same thing as you but thank the Gods my mother is in good health now.

About a working, i gotta be honest with you, i was making aop for a few of my family members for a few months and it drained me to the point of depression(and i even got some of their afflictions).

If you are not really advanced, the safest thing would be to ask the Gods.

I hope your Mother gets better, stay strong but dont supress your emotions too much, let them out from time to time when you are alone.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

If you give your life for your mother's is she gonna replace you and do rtrs to free the Earth from jews?
You're obviously not gonna give your life, but don't say things like these so quickly, as your life is more precious than any other non Spiritual Satanist's life.

UnderSatansAuthority said:
My mother recently informed me she’s been diagnosed with cancer in a couple spots. I whole heartedly believe the enemy is trying to throw me off because I’ve been doing so well lately and my mothers health is always a concern to me. It’s been annoying the shit out of me and I try to keep it cool to not attract any negatives to it but is there any meditations I can use on a daily to help my mother? I’d give up my own life so she can live hers. I thought about asking one of the Gods for help but I want to make sure I can do something about it first before coming to the greats for help

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
You need to get her to read the book "The One Minute Cure."

Problem solved.

If you are not very advanced, you are limited in this sense. But also don't doubt your influence and what can be done. Firstly, I would contact Baal-Zevulon. With his permission I would vibrate his name into the loved one everyday with specific affirmation of health.

You need to refrain from feeling so much empathy, as you'll connect with the disease. You need to know if this is a fated or other sorts situation. Regardless, Satanama, our Gods name vibrated as well plus a lot and I mean a lot of energy inhalation needs to be done.

What you are essentially doing, is giving resources for your loved one to heal. The outcomes of this can have a very strong backlash, which can create illness in yourself as well, as also being empathic, you'll be drained and also share the suffering.

This is not how it is supposed to be. As such you need more than ever to keep your optimism high everyday, along with high energies. When you apply energy on the loved one, you do it by evocation, gathering, never from yourself!

After every appliance, please clean yourself very very powerful and also use mantras if needed. Such as Agni.

Also, you need to make it clear and try to make your loved one think positively and accept the outcome of healing. Without this, healing can be very hard. When you inhale energy by the foundation meditation but on her, do it from the outer space or from a source of power, like the sun.

Given also the stage of the cancer is spread, specific techniques and or focusing is relatively unimportant.

Only if the doctors give a specific timespan, or it is known of the outcome in a undesired end, only then with the help of a Demon, you could try very gentle to raise energies of her spine and awake her Serpent. But only then as a last hope.

Regardless, an outcome such as the above can only be delayed even with a success such as that. So preferably do not think about it and hold on to optimistic values.

I wish you health and success to you and your family. Stay strong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Cancer worsens when you intake sugar. So she shouldn't or lessen her consumption of dessert, fruit, etc. She should consume more veggies and animal protein. No junkfoods is allowed.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=85410#p85410
BTW, any disease can be cured...

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Investigate into these also:

https://www.tcmwindow.com/diseases/diseasesList-19.aspx

Find in what part of the body she has a cancer, then try to find TCM herbs for that pattern. Some times there can be different patterns, therefore It is better to ask TCM practitioner for the pattern.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back