Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding astrology

luka.huijerman

I was trying to figure out my astrology chart using the information on the JoS website (Azazels Astrology for satanists) 

However I didn't understand the part where they spoke about the chart ruler. How do you read the chart ruler of your chart? Forgive me if I stupidly missed it in the text on the website, but I simply couldn't figure it out and other websites didn't give much insight eighter.. I hope one of you can help.

To get your chart ruler, you have to observe your Ascendant. It depends on the Zodiacal Sign that is on the Ascendant.
If your Ascendant is in Leo = your ruler is the Sun (as the Sun is the planet ruling the Leo Sign).
Aries = Mars is the ruler, Taurus = Venus is the ruler, and so on.

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 17:30:54 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Regarding astrology

I was trying to figure out my astrology chart using the information on the JoS website (Azazels Astrology for satanists) 

However I didn't understand the part where they spoke about the chart ruler. How do you read the chart ruler of your chart? Forgive me if I stupidly missed it in the text on the website, but I simply couldn't figure it out and other websites didn't give much insight eighter.. I hope one of you can help.

Your chart ruler is your ascendant. You can only find your correct ascendant if you have your correct birth time and place.

Hail Satan!

My personal opinion on this (it is simply based on my logic) is that, if you meditate (or not) and you either advance, or descend in your life... you kind of make some "permanent" changes.For example, if someone who meditates a lot has a very shitty astrology chart, then since he meditates a lot, he can, accordingly, change whatever is hindering him in his chart. For example: someone has a planetary position that make him have much difficulty with words/writing/speech etc. But this person starts meditating and he uses Runes, he does the Magickal Squares and such, and he, bit by bit, fixes that imbalance.Then, if he were to die... in his next life, he would either not have a problem with speech/words/writing, or he would have it in a much lesser degree than he had it in this lifetime.
The same goes for someone who does *not* meditate. If someone is born with psychic powers etc etc etc (planetary positions etc)... But does *not* meditate... then, as time passes, this person will lose his powers. It is only natural.
So yes, I believe the chart changes, according to the kind of life you lived (whether you tried to overcome your difficulties, meditated etc, or if you became an xtian sheep).

Στις 9:33 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 28 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

When you reincarnate, do you have the same natal chart as in your past lifes or does this change too?

It does not matter as long as it's 3 physical bodies with trine aspect

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 11, 2015, at 3:02 PM, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Under Azazels Astrology Index, there is a link called Configurations and it speaks about having planets in 3 signs, called a Grand Trine. 

I wonder, do you have to have planets in their home sign for that, or does that not matter at all, as long as you have planets in it?

Can you help me sell my soul.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   My personal opinion on this (it is simply based on my logic) is that, if you meditate (or not) and you either advance, or descend in your life... you kind of make some "permanent" changes.For example, if someone who meditates a lot has a very shitty astrology chart, then since he meditates a lot, he can, accordingly, change whatever is hindering him in his chart. For example: someone has a planetary position that make him have much difficulty with words/writing/speech etc. But this person starts meditating and he uses Runes, he does the Magickal Squares and such, and he, bit by bit, fixes that imbalance.Then, if he were to die... in his next life, he would either not have a problem with speech/words/writing, or he would have it in a much lesser degree than he had it in this lifetime.
The same goes for someone who does *not* meditate. If someone is born with psychic powers etc etc etc (planetary positions etc)... But does *not* meditate... then, as time passes, this person will lose his powers. It is only natural.
So yes, I believe the chart changes, according to the kind of life you lived (whether you tried to overcome your difficulties, meditated etc, or if you became an xtian sheep).

Στις 9:33 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 28 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

When you reincarnate, do you have the same natal chart as in your past lifes or does this change too?

Light,
I am a living testimony to your statement. I have 5 planets in retrograde with 4 of them being in signs that cause further delays. My chart is extremely messed up and I cant help but laugh each day from what I have to face. Being an air sign and having a hard time communicating, that is a fun mix. My nerves are shot daily from all of the stress I have to deal with. Its always the same thing: delay delay delay! Maxine has said anyone with more then 3 retrograde planets are a late bloomer, and I hope this is true.
Another fun thing I would like to add about changing your future with meditation: I had Uranus and Neptune in the 8th house on my natal chart which forcasted my death to be through an accident. Ive avoided my death 3 times now. Satan has told me this repeatedly. The first time my guardian intervened to prevent me from getting crushed by a semi truck. The second time my aura of protection manipulated a heavy shelf to miss me. Third time was my aura of protection stopped a car from t boning me.
One last thing to add, I have very little fire in my chart. Ever since I started invoking fire, I've gained those attributes. Before hand, I was very timid and never had any anger. Now I have anger and a part of my self confidence has shown through. I am very confident in myself now.
Charts are not set in stone, they are more of a guide line. As I see it, once you become dedicated, the chart means nothing!
Hail Satan!

Thank you for sharing, i love reading stuff like this.

On Sunday, 29 November 2015, 18:00, "piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Light,
I am a living testimony to your statement. I have 5 planets in retrograde with 4 of them being in signs that cause further delays. My chart is extremely messed up and I cant help but laugh each day from what I have to face. Being an air sign and having a hard time communicating, that is a fun mix. My nerves are shot daily from all of the stress I have to deal with. Its always the same thing: delay delay delay! Maxine has said anyone with more then 3 retrograde planets are a late bloomer, and I hope this is true.
Another fun thing I would like to add about changing your future with meditation: I had Uranus and Neptune in the 8th house on my natal chart which forcasted my death to be through an accident. Ive avoided my death 3 times now. Satan has told me this repeatedly. The first time my guardian intervened to prevent me from getting crushed by a semi truck. The second time my aura of protection manipulated a heavy shelf to miss me. Third time was my aura of protection stopped a car from t boning me.
One last thing to add, I have very little fire in my chart. Ever since I started invoking fire, I've gained those attributes. Before hand, I was very timid and never had any anger. Now I have anger and a part of my self confidence has shown through. I am very confident in myself now.
Charts are not set in stone, they are more of a guide line. As I see it, once you become dedicated, the chart means nothing!
Hail Satan!

It changes, depending on the new date/time/place of birth
I am not able to spot them however there are links from your previous and future lives in terms of Chart, that's all I can say.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 09:21:56 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Regarding astrology

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back