Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

reflection

cesarense2013

Is it possible for JoS members to establish a direct communication, through personal emails, with priest or priestess of this community?. I believe that it`s important for to grow in the knowledge and emporwement, specially to the beginners satanists. Thanks.

We are here to answer the questions - the Clergy is rather busy, but some HPs happen to be here.

There are many knowledgeable people here.

Oh, and before I forget, there are no mediators in Satanism:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ators.html

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cesarense2013" <casajulio2010@... wrote:

Is it possible for JoS members to establish a direct communication, through personal emails, with priest or priestess of this community?. I believe that it`s important for to grow in the knowledge and emporwement, specially to the beginners satanists. Thanks.

Hi

Hope everyone is doing well, I have had the same question and I even thought I could get into contact with Satanists from my area!

But unfortunately the only answer I received was NO! Satanism is a solo path (which I don't agree with) and its to dangerous!

So if you receive any other news please let me know to!

I believe we should stand together and be an ARMY not solo warriors!

Just my opinion!

Thanks
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "cesarense2013" <casajulio2010@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 16:09:38 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] reflection

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back