Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ref.: Somthing To Ponder

Joe

Hello To All!

As I meditate through out the day and ponders on things or subject that I learned, study or read on this site and other worthy site, I praise Father Satan and Thank Him for leaders like HP Maxine and other in this site and other for doing their job in communicating His messages and instructions for all of us.

It does not take a Rocket Scientist to see how this world is....

The xtians or its philophy has robbed us all of our heritage. The depradation of past knowledge has caused this humanity to fall to the lowest point of their exitence. The xtian foul bible has a verse that it does make sense to a point.. "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"... this is what this site is all about it and all of us know are seeking this.

To the youngest members here in age, you shall be the torch-bearer of the future, leading the way and teaching other about the truth. Learn, learn and learn some more... be our future apologist, trancends in knowledge of Father Satan and His kingdom. Be ready to present a logical and intellectual fight of our beliefs, tenets and dogmas. Do not involve yourself in small talks or trivial matter that has no place or meaning within ourselves.

Unfotunately, the world out-there see us as ignoramus, uneducated Satanists. Let us grow in words, history and demeanor. There are a plethoara of books on how to poise or shows ourselves to the world, how to achieve our goals to the glory of Father Satan. We will be doing more good to our cause than ever before. Napoleon Hills said in his famous book "Think & Groe Rich "what your mind can conceive can achieve! I agree 100% with this remark, this apply to us as well.

We need to become pregnant with the idea that we can achieve everything through our Lord, God & Father Satan. Not only in the religious aspect of our believe, but also in the secular world. This has been practice by xtian & jews as well, and it has worked for them well, why not for us?

Let us move forward and get key places in society. Let us destroy, annihilate xtianity and their illfated members and beliefs in their own terms. Our prayers and meditation has, is and will work to destroy them.

Granted, each one of us is call to act your part in different way. But we all can do it in and through Father Satan! We are building blocks of His kingdom!

Keep your study, questions and comments coming in!

Thanks for taking time to read this long comment.

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!!!

Joe
Orlando, Florida

That is very inspirational.
Hail Satan,
June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joe" <silvermoonjoe@... wrote:

Hello To All!

As I meditate through out the day and ponders on things or subject that I learned, study or read on this site and other worthy site, I praise Father Satan and Thank Him for leaders like HP Maxine and other in this site and other for doing their job in communicating His messages and instructions for all of us.

It does not take a Rocket Scientist to see how this world is....

The xtians or its philophy has robbed us all of our heritage. The depradation of past knowledge has caused this humanity to fall to the lowest point of their exitence. The xtian foul bible has a verse that it does make sense to a point.. "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"... this is what this site is all about it and all of us know are seeking this.

To the youngest members here in age, you shall be the torch-bearer of the future, leading the way and teaching other about the truth. Learn, learn and learn some more... be our future apologist, trancends in knowledge of Father Satan and His kingdom. Be ready to present a logical and intellectual fight of our beliefs, tenets and dogmas. Do not involve yourself in small talks or trivial matter that has no place or meaning within ourselves.

Unfotunately, the world out-there see us as ignoramus, uneducated Satanists. Let us grow in words, history and demeanor. There are a plethoara of books on how to poise or shows ourselves to the world, how to achieve our goals to the glory of Father Satan. We will be doing more good to our cause than ever before. Napoleon Hills said in his famous book "Think & Groe Rich "what your mind can conceive can achieve! I agree 100% with this remark, this apply to us as well.

We need to become pregnant with the idea that we can achieve everything through our Lord, God & Father Satan. Not only in the religious aspect of our believe, but also in the secular world. This has been practice by xtian & jews as well, and it has worked for them well, why not for us?

Let us move forward and get key places in society. Let us destroy, annihilate xtianity and their illfated members and beliefs in their own terms. Our prayers and meditation has, is and will work to destroy them.

Granted, each one of us is call to act your part in different way. But we all can do it in and through Father Satan! We are building blocks of His kingdom!

Keep your study, questions and comments coming in!

Thanks for taking time to read this long comment.

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!!!

Joe
Orlando, Florida

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back