Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reclaiming the 🔯SHATKONA🔯, one of the most important Gentile Symbols!

ANPUMESSES999

Website
x.com
two months has passed since i started to connect myself to said symbol, by attaching it to my name publicly, and it appears that nothing nefarious seems to have happend to me, just as expected, afterall, we must never forget that it's a 100% Gentile symbol, as explained below <
720a2e8a667871ef9e7bd59d081c18b7abbc5cc5.jpg

e28b5d202e7f276828ef760c04769dfba1a1aa75.jpg

this is some kind of "Elephant in the room" that definitely deserves to be addressed, because unfortunately there's lots of demonization of said symbol going on because of recent and past events related to Israel and the jews, which decided to "hide" behind the Hexagram <

i took the risk, out of my own personal decision, and decided to reclaim on my own, said Spiritual geometrical pattern, which is something i guess almost nobody else closely associated with and dedicated to the JOS has still attempted to do before <

from my perspective,it seems to be the right course of action at this point...Satanism is About TRUTH, and the TRUTH is That the Hexagram is of the gods, especially SANAT KUMARA(666) and nobody can deny this...only a liar could do that, or maybe somebody, purely out of ignorance <
(the latter is absolutely understandable and acceptable,because of the confusion and lack of spiritual knowledge in today's world, and of course, it's acceptable also because it be easily "cured" by showing the TRUTH,as opposed to a liar denying on purpose in order to advance some kind of nefarious agenda, which can only Be Cursed and shall be Cursed)

so, here's a very simple "what if scenario"... let's say that the enemies of humanity were hiding behind and exploiting other very important Gentile symbols such as the 卐SWASTIKA卍 or the ☥ANKH☥, what would you do, would you let said enemies have full control over those, and let em' manipulate their energies in a nefarious way, while out of fear, you,the original owner, avoids connecting to it's own source of power, order and stability, just because some hostile entities has attached themselves to it like a parasite?

something tells me that's exactly what the parasite would want,to have full control over that, while the original owners remains "displaced", "rootless", and therefore,almost assuredly, Weaker and Confused, especially if said parasite also manages to keep the original owners not only "Displaced",but,also, even makes em' focus on engaging in self-Destructive behaviour such as attacking their own symbols, while the parasite itself hiding behind those remains almost untouched, and let's not forget, worst case scenario ,it can potentially even afford to lose something that is not it's own anyway, in the first place, and it can find eventually another alternative to take over and infect <

(note: those are actually not entirely what if scenarios, they kind of happend, for example with the "Jewish swastika"...or, think about all the Corrupted freemasonry out there,which is exploiting Egyptian imagery and symbolism....or the many Fake Satanists out there blaspheming Satanik Symbolism while engaging in Corrupted,degenerate, even Criminal, Behaviour )

2f143f2f3ead7817040527e002c14f84bb4cb62e.jpg

but that's just food for thought, i'm not saying that anybody inside the JOS shall be doing exactly what i did... i simply followed my heart, and my sixth sense, while looking at the TRUTH, with an Open-Mind <

Time will tell if i was right or wrong ☥

two months has passed since i started to connect myself to said symbol, by attaching it to my name publicly, and it appears that nothing nefarious seems to have happend to me, just as expected, afterall, we must never forget that it's a 100% Gentile symbol, as explained below <

this is some kind of "Elephant in the room" that definitely deserves to be addressed, because unfortunately there's lots of demonization of said symbol going on because of recent and past events related to Israel and the jews, which decided to "hide" behind the Hexagram <

i took the risk, out of my own personal decision, and decided to reclaim on my own, said Spiritual geometrical pattern, which is something i guess almost nobody else closely associated with and dedicated to the JOS has still attempted to do before <

from my perspective,it seems to be the right course of action at this point...Satanism is About TRUTH, and the TRUTH is That the Hexagram is of the gods, especially SANAT KUMARA(666) and nobody can deny this...only a liar could do that, or maybe somebody, purely out of ignorance <
(the latter is absolutely understandable and acceptable,because of the confusion and lack of spiritual knowledge in today's world, and of course, it's acceptable also because it be easily "cured" by showing the TRUTH,as opposed to a liar denying on purpose in order to advance some kind of nefarious agenda, which can only Be Cursed and shall be Cursed)

so, here's a very simple "what if scenario"... let's say that the enemies of humanity were hiding behind and exploiting other very important Gentile symbols such as the 卐SWASTIKA卍 or the ☥ANKH☥, what would you do, would you let said enemies have full control over those, and let em' manipulate their energies in a nefarious way, while out of fear, you,the original owner, avoids connecting to it's own source of power, order and stability, just because some hostile entities has attached themselves to it like a parasite?

something tells me that's exactly what the parasite would want,to have full control over that, while the original owners remains "displaced", "rootless", and therefore,almost assuredly, Weaker and Confused, especially if said parasite also manages to keep the original owners not only "Displaced",but,also, even makes em' focus on engaging in self-Destructive behaviour such as attacking their own symbols, while the parasite itself hiding behind those remains almost untouched, and let's not forget, worst case scenario ,it can potentially even afford to lose something that is not it's own anyway, in the first place, and it can find eventually another alternative to take over and infect <

(note: those are actually not entirely what if scenarios, they kind of happend, for example with the "Jewish swastika"...or, think about all the Corrupted freemasonry out there,which is exploiting Egyptian imagery and symbolism....or the many Fake Satanists out there blaspheming Satanik Symbolism while engaging in Corrupted,degenerate, even Criminal, Behaviour )

but that's just food for thought, i'm not saying that anybody inside the JOS shall be doing exactly what i did... i simply followed my heart, and my sixth sense, while looking at the TRUTH, with an Open-Mind <

Thank you for the post, it is essential to know with full firmness that the symbols of the enemy were originally all ours, and they used them corruptly in their ungodly practices.

Rather than being hesitant or fearful of symbols like the 6-pointed star, the cube and all things Saturn-related, we should become masters of them.

These symbols are the basis for building wealth, and we cannot think of achieving maximum wealth by being afraid of these symbols.

How can you think of achieving material wealth governed by the earth element if you have doubts or fear of shapes like cubes?

The enemy is collapsing and losing billions, and will soon lose everything.
If we want to keep society alive and want to influence it positively, wealth is necessary.

We will replace the jews as the holders of global wealth.
The time will also come for this, so it is worth doing liberation and deprogramming already now, and loading the community with blessings of wealth.

I studied about this powerful symbol and the meditations along with it.
YES! It is one of our most important mantras. And it is ours. Thank you for sharing this information. 🙏 🔥😀

Thank you for the post, it is essential to know with full firmness that the symbols of the enemy were originally all ours, and they used them corruptly in their ungodly practices.

Rather than being hesitant or fearful of symbols like the 6-pointed star, the cube and all things Saturn-related, we should become masters of them.
That's What i was thinking about,indeed... The more time we remain in fear, the less time we have to adapt and train ourselves to connecting positively to Said Sources of Power, Which is exactly what the enemy wants, since, as long as we remain disconnected, it's potentially inevitable for us to remain weaker and confused <

Deprogramming is The Key... i know it might be not easy for some, but, it's an absolute necessity to engage in that, in order to be Succesfull in the future, and it is also a natural duty, for any Spiritual Satanist out there, to do so,anyway... to follow the TRUTH,and to not be a slave of Fears or any other negative emotions and false notions injected by the enemy into society,culture and our minds <
The time will also come for this, so it is worth doing liberation and deprogramming already now, and loading the community with blessings of wealth.
and from now on, it's really time to BLESS POWERFULLY our own people of the JOS for Overall health, wealth and stability, indeed...and BLESS The Gentiles and the Gods!

Adding a few additional visual examples related to the Hexagram,which has not been included in the original post:

BARDO THODOL ( Tibetan Book of the Dead)
58faf0be176cafc3dac7615954d9bad9d1b2d825.png

62e60d880cd88dca6251f7fbca949a21d5036fc2.jpg
1fe0fe196581fe1195e2c64ccb2c9b8b5bd9ccb6.jpg

Tibetan "Tangka" representing the Mandala of OM <
709cd693f205fadecfe31c57e2e5c84d8ac14a29.webp

Tibetan hexagram representing the DHARMODAYA("source of dharmas")
109ad28386675fe24603b685882d0a478a573dc2.jpg

(HINDU Hexagram/Swastika)
fdfbb2ffb07adc29819255a58bd6955ac246b0e9.jpg

ANANDA MARGA's symbol(ANANDA MARGA seems to be new agey stuff, but that doesn't change the fact that it's symbol looks Kinda cool, of course) :
aa579736b97d3b061de22099a0b4d61da1bc4ce7.jpg

Adding a few additional visual examples related to the Hexagram,which has not been included in the original post:

BARDO THODOL ( Tibetan Book of the Dead)
58faf0be176cafc3dac7615954d9bad9d1b2d825.png

62e60d880cd88dca6251f7fbca949a21d5036fc2.jpg
1fe0fe196581fe1195e2c64ccb2c9b8b5bd9ccb6.jpg

Tibetan "Tangka" representing the Mandala of OM <
709cd693f205fadecfe31c57e2e5c84d8ac14a29.webp

Tibetan hexagram representing the DHARMODAYA("source of dharmas")
109ad28386675fe24603b685882d0a478a573dc2.jpg

(HINDU Hexagram/Swastika)
fdfbb2ffb07adc29819255a58bd6955ac246b0e9.jpg

ANANDA MARGA's symbol(ANANDA MARGA seems to be new agey stuff, but that doesn't change the fact that it's symbol looks Kinda cool, of course) :
aa579736b97d3b061de22099a0b4d61da1bc4ce7.jpg
Great post! I love the original thinking and discernment (deprogramming) and courage that u have!

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Tibetan book of the dead?

Apparently also the "metatron cube" is stolen.

Basically with this simbol you can draw all five platonic solids, it's based on the seed of life and it has 13 major circles, like the chakras and Lord Satan's name
(O Σατανας=823=13).

And if you look closely you can see Lord Satan's Sigil.

Metatron is a corroption of the greek Meta Thronos, wich means The One above the Throne, wich is the 7th chakra.

This simbol and the title Meta Thronos alone can be linked to Lord Satan, what do you think?

Great post! I love the original thinking and discernment (deprogramming) and courage that u have!

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Tibetan book of the dead?
thank you... i did that since i'm here to do the right thing, and not just to receive validation from others, and since i'm always a kind of a 🐺Lone Wolf🐺, it's relatively easy for me to remain all alone if necessary, forever...as long as i commit myself to doing the right thing and i don't actually break the Sacred oaths i have made, it's all fine, from my perspective <
(dedication to SATAN/JOS, and way before that, a oath that was made to ANUBIS,in regards to always bearing his name)

in regards to the Tibetan Book of the Dead, i have never read it so i can't tell ya,and i don't know much about the spiritual practices in that region in general, but yeah, if i had to start from somewhere, it would be from that book, which would absolutely make sense if we take into consideration the deity with which i am the most closely associated with,even though it might be from a slightly different region and culture <

Basically with this simbol you can draw all five platonic solids, it's based on the seed of life and it has 13 major circles, like the chakras and Lord Satan's name
(O Σατανας=823=13).

Metatron is a corroption of the greek Meta Thronos, wich means The One above the Throne, wich is the 7th chakra.

This simbol and the title Meta Thronos alone can be linked to Lord Satan, what do you think?
Well, i've already seen it in the past, that name "metatron" being heavily mentioned on certain Enemy new agey websites which were promoting (((cosmic Pink-Diamond rabbi-christo-Consciousness ))) Gibberish, so i guess, yeah, if said symbol is indeed Satanic, you can bet that the enemy would try to manipulate it one way or another, just like they did with almost everything related to the ancient GODS <

(O Σατανας=823=13).

About Meta Thronos, if we look at isopsephy "O ΜεταΘρονος=920", has the same value of Lord Asmodeus' name "Aσμοδευς".

and the same of... Trump.
He should consider to pray Lord Asmodeus.

About Lord Asmodeus if we also add Omicron (O) as article, we get 990 which is has the same value of Aphrodite (Αφροδιτε), Perseus (Περσευς) and Agamemnon (Αγαμεμνων).

I'll do a post on these values of influent people's names, like Trump, ecc...

Time will tell if i was right or wrong
You're fully right !
The jewish magic panoply is our and they impose us inverted cults to lead us to charge their egregores while discharging ourselves to weakened us in the meantime.
Pisslam must be their "greatest" achievement, it spreads destruction in all directions, a pure inversion that drives you mad.

thank you... i did that since i'm here to do the right thing, and not just to receive validation from others, and since i'm always a kind of a 🐺Lone Wolf🐺, it's relatively easy for me to remain all alone if necessary, forever...as long as i commit myself to doing the right thing and i don't actually break the Sacred oaths i have made, it's all fine, from my perspective <
(dedication to SATAN/JOS, and way before that, a oath that was made to ANUBIS,in regards to always bearing his name)

in regards to the Tibetan Book of the Dead, i have never read it so i can't tell ya,and i don't know much about the spiritual practices in that region in general, but yeah, if i had to start from somewhere, it would be from that book, which would absolutely make sense if we take into consideration the deity with which i am the most closely associated with,even though it might be from a slightly different region and culture <
I’ve started reading one again, I am not exactly sure, but it seems that they are advising that one sees the deities in the bardo, that this is a projection of the mind, or human inventory, rather than their being real dietes.

Which goes along with their idea of internet emptyness

I’ve also had underworld experiences, which I haven’t talked about here, as it just opens me up to attack to other people who don’t agree with my experience lol

Many years ago, I read a book written by a Tibetan prayer, "bardos" and "impermanence" were the central topics..

He defined bardos as those moments when we have the opportunity to transform ourselves, moments that allow us to break out of our existential routine.
The most important of these are birth and death, followed by sudden or shocking events that are opportunity to realise the impermanence of things and to break free from illusion.

@Golden Garden Fairy , @ANPUMESSES777

Great post. I had recently started thinking about this as well. Before the Jews started calling the hexagram "The Star of David", it was known as "The Star of Vishnu". A simple image search will prove my point. Geometrically the hexagram takes the shape of the 4th chakra, aka the heart chakra. That information is straight from the JoS: https://satanisgod.org/SatanicLove.html

YES! I was just looking for this!! I could remember Aryan use of the symbol being mentioned somewhere but could not find it! Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back