Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Received an attack: want revenge

Zeno

Hi today in the end of a strange dreams i received an attack. It was by 2 entities, probably greys, one being small with the typical grey feature and one bigger but i saw just the head and the neck going trough the bed. The first one was just there, the second one slowly touched me in the mouth. I didn't move: i don't know if i could have done it but i was very scared, the only thing i could do was calling upon Inanna (because i had some experiences with her and i think she's my guardian) like a defenless little baby. It was humiliating. I knew what to do(blue fire, white aura)but i didn't, i was to busy shitting my pants.

So my question is can i get a least a bit of revenge? Will it be worth it to do a work against these entities? If yes what i could do(maybe vinasa? Or maybe using thaurisaz with hatred?)?
I already have deep cleaned my aura and chakra and reinforced my chakra and aura of protection, even tho they probably didn't do shit they were there just to scare me.

Another question: how can i become more brave fearless and secure of myself in every situation of life not only during attacks? Self hypnosis would be the best (still can't go into trance) but i think a work with the right runes might also help.

Thanks for reading this much and thanks a lot for helping me! :)

Hail Satan!

I think you should do some Sun Squares. I am not sure when is the best time to do them, but doing it at a weaker time is still better than nothing. A Sun Square can help you to be more confident, brave, and strong.

I think now is also a good time to start doing Jupiter square for good luck so you should start doing this and do as many of these as you can. Because Jupiter moves very slow and it will be years before it's a good time to do it again.

Don't waste your time, you're gonna barely scratch them if anything. Double your aura of protection and do rtrs, they hate it when you do rtrs.

You can solve this by reminding yourself that you are a warrior, then use the blue fire.
There is no point in taking revenge, they are clones and will have at least one month to live.

Zeno said:
Hi today in the end of a strange dreams i received an attack. It was by 2 entities, probably greys, one being small with the typical grey feature and one bigger but i saw just the head and the neck going trough the bed. The first one was just there, the second one slowly touched me in the mouth. I didn't move: i don't know if i could have done it but i was very scared, the only thing i could do was calling upon Inanna (because i had some experiences with her and i think she's my guardian) like a defenless little baby. It was humiliating. I knew what to do(blue fire, white aura)but i didn't, i was to busy shitting my pants.

So my question is can i get a least a bit of revenge? Will it be worth it to do a work against these entities? If yes what i could do(maybe vinasa? Or maybe using thaurisaz with hatred?)?
I already have deep cleaned my aura and chakra and reinforced my chakra and aura of protection, even tho they probably didn't do shit they were there just to scare me.

Another question: how can i become more brave fearless and secure of myself in every situation of life not only during attacks? Self hypnosis would be the best (still can't go into trance) but i think a work with the right runes might also help.

Thanks for reading this much and thanks a lot for helping me! :)

Hail Satan!

First of all, it is reasonable to get scared with such an event, especially when you are not familiar with this type of thing.
Asking for help was not a bad move. I understand that you'd prefer to be able to act at that moment and take the situation in your hands, but you'll get there and the next time you'll be more prepared.

About your first question, you could try to take revenge but I don't think that now it has any point cause this is usually a tease they do in order to exhaust us etc.

About your second question, as Ol argedco luciftias said, a sun square could help you boost your confidence and make yourself able to act.
Also, you could use some runes like sowilo and wunjo with a proper affirmation can do the trick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back