Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Really need help love/sex life

[email protected]

Hey guys. I'm a guy in early twenties but I have a horrible problem.
I can get excited by myself and people like me socially in non flirt scenarios.
However I'm unable to flirt I get angsty. Not only that but I'm impotent with women it's so horrible I can't get a proper erection at all (I can when i masturbate myself alone). And it's like a vicious circle, each fail lowers my self esteem even more. At this point I'm legit considering entirely giving up on women. Which is really sad because I have a sensible/loving heart and my chart shows great dispositions to make a family.
Outside of sex/love I'm very confident I have high morale etc but whenever I try to date and it goes into the flirt/touchy I start becoming anxious and awkward, and for sex it's impossible (I'm good at tongue/hand play but I can't get this damn stick to be a stick..)What do you think I can do ? I do yoga/meditation daily I haven't done any working for these things I don't know what to do and when to start. I think it's not physical because solo I can have a proper erection but not with a woman.
Really need help I don't wanna be a cuckold and I wanna avoid the judgement of women so I end up always alone, forced single-ship. If you see me on the street you wouldn't ever doubt the problem I have Im confident, edgy (metalhead) walking the back straight and people don't wanna mess with me. For now I would say I'm almost virgin because well I couldn't properly penetrate any women until ejaculation (I lose erection) , preleminaries is okay but can't penetrate. It's a little bit better when they do oral on me but then sex time ? Nope I'm denied by myself....  HELP FELLOW SS PLEASE :((

Void meditation, yoga and a positive mind. Those are the only things you need for a good sex life. When it comes to sex, stop breathing less. Take deep breaths, slowly. Stop thinking about how you going to ejaculate soon.
Enjoy the moment, lot's of foreplay before sex will make you last longer in a womens perspective up until you can atleast last 15min during penetration.
Remember this one important rule, you can never have too much foreplay when done correctly.
Your sex problems are in your head, so don't ever think about you have some rare disease or condition which ever you want to call it.
Most importantly, stop selling yourself short. If a girl doesn't live up to your standards, don't settle for less. That's why we individuals. We can't be compatible with everyone. Since you family orientated by your birth chart, I'm guessing you're loving and caring. Find someone that will compliment your personality and you won't have sex problems.
Cheers.
On Thursday, 8 June 2017, vyr8@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
However I'm unable to flirt I get angsty. Not only that but I'm impotent with women it's so horrible I can't get a proper erection at all (I can when i masturbate myself alone). And it's like a vicious circle, each fail lowers my self esteem even more. At this point I'm legit considering entirely giving up on women. Which is really sad because I have a sensible/loving heart and my chart shows great dispositions to make a family.
Outside of sex/love I'm very confident I have high morale etc but whenever I try to date and it goes into the flirt/touchy I start becoming anxious and awkward, and for sex it's impossible (I'm good at tongue/hand play but I can't get this damn stick to be a stick..)What do you think I can do ? I do yoga/meditation daily I haven't done any working for these things I don't know what to do and when to start. I think it's not physical because solo I can have a proper erection but not with a woman.
Really need help I don't wanna be a cuckold and I wanna avoid the judgement of women so I end up always alone, forced single-ship. If you see me on the street you wouldn't ever doubt the problem I have Im confident, edgy (metalhead) walking the back straight and people don't wanna mess with me. For now I would say I'm almost virgin because well I couldn't properly penetrate any women until ejaculation (I lose erection) , preleminaries is okay but can't penetrate. It's a little bit better when they do oral on me but then sex time ? Nope I'm denied by myself....  HELP FELLOW SS PLEASE :((

@ vyr8 Two things cometo my mind.

1. Flirt more. Flirt to failure. Flirt until you get so embarrassed and let yourself get so silly that you become comfortable with blushing. Don't worry about doing anything "wrong" as long asyiu're gettung to where you're comfortable withyourself just having fun.

2. When you flirt so much that you begin hearing resoonses, change the subject on them. Don't give away the tension too soon. Let them think whatever they want.

...and then go right into flirting for fun again.

Just let them make the first move after you drive them crazy.

Being genuinely fun is what matters.

Do this also.

"Vibrate Munaka 40x into your soul
MM-OO-NN-YA-KAH
The "N" is pronounced as the English word IN you'll say the word IN
Affirmation: 9x after you are through with the vibrations " I'm completely and permanently free from any and all curses. My entire soul is completely free in every way"
If you like you can end with Aum Suryay 9x

Vibrate Munaka 40 times
Affirmation 9 times
Optional Aum Suryae 9 times"

HPS Myla Limlal666

topic https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic4914.html

Also read those sermons that explains about karma, if u have a retrograde Venus in your chart you'll surely encounter love on delay respect a direct Venus.

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15795.html
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17131.html

I used to have a similar problem when I was younger. There are some penile exercises you can do to help with premature ejaculation and erection stability. 
First: Kegel exercise - when urinating, stop the flow of urine by using the muscles of your member. In this way, you will be able to identify the muscle group responsible for the "control valve." Second: Using the urine flow control exercise from step 1, practice squeezing and cutting off flow 100 times per day. You can do this sitting, standing, lying down, or anywhere. Squeeze and hold each time for at least 15-30 seconds to start. Eventually, you will be able to control flow of the penis to the point where you can actually stop ejaculation while engaged in sex. This can also be very beneficial to the ego. 
Last: If you research Arabian Jelq method, a series of penile exercises will be provided and you can follow the steps from there.
I wish you much success.Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Void meditation, yoga and a positive mind. Those are the only things you need for a good sex life. When it comes to sex, stop breathing less. Take deep breaths, slowly. Stop thinking about how you going to ejaculate soon.
Enjoy the moment, lot's of foreplay before sex will make you last longer in a womens perspective up until you can atleast last 15min during penetration.
Remember this one important rule, you can never have too much foreplay when done correctly.
Your sex problems are in your head, so don't ever think about you have some rare disease or condition which ever you want to call it.
Most importantly, stop selling yourself short. If a girl doesn't live up to your standards, don't settle for less. That's why we individuals. We can't be compatible with everyone. Since you family orientated by your birth chart, I'm guessing you're loving and caring. Find someone that will compliment your personality and you won't have sex problems.
Cheers.
On Thursday, 8 June 2017, vyr8@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I know a lot of what you are going through and I am sorry you face this. I won't dissect each of your hangups one by one, that is your job.

Believe it or not, if you focus on spiritually advancing, in time you'd notice these issues resolving themselves, even if you aren't directly attacking these problems.

You will gain a lot with women if you become someone that has an advanced soul. They will like to be around you when they feel your powerful soothing energy. When you are comfortable in your skin. When you have worked past hangups.

When your third eye and senses are active you will see every little indication of interest and it gets fun because you use these opened senses to communicate back. And by this point it's SO FUN to flirt, and you get creative and it's a good time for you both.

Idk where you are at on this path, but I'd say you need opened third eye, opened chakras, some hatha yoga at least. Weightlifting and Cardio will improve blood flow to your penis and improve your bio electricity. Also it naturally improve sex drive as well as raise self image. You probably have a big blockage in a chakra, most likely sacral.

You need to free the soul and cleanse it of these hangups. I've found even like 2 minutes a day of Satanama cleans things pretty good from my soul.

If you don't know what I'm talking about just start the 40 day program from HP Cobra.

Later on you can also do specific working for any lingering problems.

Hail Satan here's is what used to happen to me but now with being dedicated To Father Satan and working on my Soul with full meditations On Full Charkra meditation it is in the Joy of Satan wed site where it says power meditation Hail Satan Hail Agares

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back