Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Real powers

Kelvin

hie guys,
i need help with spiritual powers...i need more wisdom on how to activate my inner supernatural powers sop that i can see clearly in this realm so i can overcome evry challenge i face especialy the enemy (xtions) ...Help me know better

Hail satan

kelvin

Work on your pineal gland, along with all your chakras. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Meditations for your chakras are also in the meditation section on JoS.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kelvin" <kelexusy@... wrote:

hie guys,
i need help with spiritual powers...i need more wisdom on how to activate my inner supernatural powers sop that i can see clearly in this realm so i can overcome evry challenge i face especialy the enemy (xtions) ...Help me know better

Hail satan

kelvin

Start doing the meditations on JoS. The information needed is there and in patience, practice and determination.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 19, 2011 4:33:38 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Real powers

hie guys,

Hail satan

kelvin

Power meditate daily. Power comes with lots of practice.

Go to joyofsatan.com and look in there for more information on meditating. :p

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kelvin" <kelexusy@... wrote:

hie guys,

Hail satan

kelvin

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back