Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reaincarnation

colony_ss

I have a few questions about Reaincarnation. How does Reaincarnation happens? and when it does and when you get a new body, are you once again an infant? Do you have to go trough the entire life again?
Thank you for all the answers!
HAIL ENKI!

<td val[/IMG]Yes mean u r conceived the life force from a past life is used to produce the new body. But id imagine a good amount of ur energy is used. If u have only a little to start with u might go into live being sick.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reaincarnation
Sent: Sun, Mar 30, 2014 7:03:16 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have a few questions about Reaincarnation. How does Reaincarnation happens? and when it does and when you get a new body, are you once again an infant? Do you have to go trough the entire life again?
HAIL ENKI! [/TD]

you will not be reaincarnated when you reach the light (godhood) . If you cannot complete your initiation exactly,you will get a new body and forget everything but you will remember all of things again and againn ...because nothing disappears..

I most certainly believe that when you are reincarnated that you will be born into a new baby body.
Hail Father Satan

On Monday, March 31, 2014 12:55 PM, "colony.chaos@..." <colony.chaos@... wrote:
  I have a few questions about Reaincarnation. How does Reaincarnation happens? and when it does and when you get a new body, are you once again an infant? Do you have to go trough the entire life again?
HAIL ENKI!

Do only Satanic Souls get Reincarnated? How about the souls of other people, where do they go? (Sorry if I'm asking too much questions).

How does it happen? Once your Soul is ready, it attaches to a specific newborn that was created specifically for your soul, for each physical life is fated on your soul, meaning every event was fated, your reactions however are not fated. Do not see physical life as ending and restarting, for the physical life is but a means to an end. Your life is the existence of your soul, being reincarnated is comparable to when a crab leaves one shell and obtains a new one.

No matter if you're a Satanic soul or not, everybody is reincarnated.   On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:30 AM, "colony.chaos@..." <colony.chaos@... wrote:
  Do only Satanic Souls get Reincarnated? How about the souls of other people, where do they go? (Sorry if I'm asking too much questions).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back