Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ready to Dedicate

grell.thereaper

I have the things ready to dedicate. However, I have a few questions that aren't answered in the JoS site. Since there aren't stores that sell black, red nor blue candles, can I use white instead? If I don't have an empty pen/a pen that no longer writes, is there something else I could use to sign my name? My finger? A needle with my blood on the tip of it? Since I don't have a chalice to let the paper burn, is there another alternative? I am ready to dedicate, but I need these questions answered though. Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Duat!

a few drops of blood over your signature will do just to get the DNA, and a bowl that wont melt when you burn the paper will also work, if you cant get anything for the ritual or you don't have a place to do it then do the ritual in your astral temple, also you will need to start a meditation program after you dedicate.  http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf                            http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:24 PM, "grell.thereaper@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have the things ready to dedicate. However, I have a few questions that aren't answered in the JoS site. Since there aren't stores that sell black, red nor blue candles, can I use white instead? If I don't have an empty pen/a pen that no longer writes, is there something else I could use to sign my name? My finger? A needle with my blood on the tip of it? Since I don't have a chalice to let the paper burn, is there another alternative? I am ready to dedicate, but I need these questions answered though. Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Duat!

I used an empty mechanical pencil. You can use any candle, it is intent, and I used a stainless steel bowl out of kitchen. Just use what you have. It is all intent. What is in your heart. If you mean your dedication you will be fine. Hail Satan

Grell.the reaper.. please understand  that what is in your heart and what your true intentions are, is what matters most. A lot of new Satanists do not have the things needed for dedication ritual and this is okay. However, you can substitute with items you already have around your home. a burning bowl can be a bowl in your kitchen that is microwave safe and will not melt when placing the paper to burn like a ceramic cereal bowl and keep this bowl as a burning bowl for burning written prayers and requests only!!. please use caution and fire safety here to burn the paper!!!  as for blood all you need is just a bit enough to get the DNA of your blood on the paper all it takes is one drop, so do not worry if you  do not get a lot of blood to sign your full name. you can use pencils as well to write your name or a marker too, again what matters is your intention. Father will hear you. good luck to your dedication ritual. Let us know how it turns out.
~Darklady_of_Lucifer~      HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back