Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re:

steve1

One more question i dont have a bell and i would like to know if i can still do rituals Sent from my Kindle Fire

<td val[/IMG]Bells are easy to come by,as they can be found in any antique stores,or even thrift shop.Remember to consecrate it too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/9/12, Steve <jsteve232@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666]
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 4:21 AM

One more question i dont have a bell and i would like to know if i can still do rituals Sent from my Kindle Fire
[/TD]

What I do, is to tap the tip of your athame on the rim of your chalice. I had meant to mention this in a post, but had forgotten. If anyone knows any reason not to do this, could you please let me know? This dosent mean I won't pick a bell up when the opportunity arises, as the bell represents a separate element (air, I believe?) And has its own separate, damn forgot the word. Anyway, I've found this very useful until I do find one. Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 05:45:35 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666]

<td val[/IMG]Bells are easy to come by,as they can be found in any antique stores,or even thrift shop.Remember to consecrate it too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]That's a new one on me.But everyone has their own way.If it is not dishonoring to Enki,I am sure we can be as creative as we want,as long as we don't get to far from the basics of a Satanic Ritual.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/9/12, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 12:54 PM

What I do, is to tap the tip of your athame on the rim of your chalice. I had meant to mention this in a post, but had forgotten. If anyone knows any reason not to do this, could you please let me know? This dosent mean I won't pick a bell up when the opportunity arises, as the bell represents a separate element (air, I believe?) And has its own separate, damn forgot the word. Anyway, I've found this very useful until I do find one. Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 05:45:35 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666]

<td style="font:[/IMG]Bells are easy to come by,as they can be found in any antique stores,or even thrift shop.Remember to consecrate it too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back