Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: "Your in big trouble - get out of here!"

If you actually read with an open mind and put in the time, energy and had patience to read www.exposingchristianity.com  and www.joyofsatan.org you wouldn't come in here to spew your deluded, ignorant, hateful words.
You would actually be informed and would be able to ask intelligent, coherent and thoughtful questions.Instead you come here trying to stir shit and cause division.

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 8:39:41 PM EST, sonofthegods@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Maxine Dietrich states that the Bible was stolen from ancient civilizations by the Jews (correctly) and then asserts that Satan is somehow seperate from this!
The name Satan is a Hebrew word, meaning "adversary", which the Jews used as a archetype (or caricature) in the new testament to blame the murderous blood thirsty crimes of their god (Anu/Saturn/El/Kronos) on because they knew no sane person would otherwise belief in the old testament.
Spiritual Satanism, and all other occult/satanic sects are simply the lackeys and puppets of the Judaism/Zionists, and all serve the same master Yehwah/Jehova/Saturn/Kronos.
Maxine is guilty of what she has accused the Jews of - stealing occult knowledge (kundalini meditation) and using it to promote her rabid psychopathic Nazis doctrine, and lead many astray!

You evil deluded bitch!!

Oh? So what is it that you Are? An infiltrator and a shit starter? Where is your statements based off of...and is she is such "an evil bitch" then why are you here....you are nothing but a kike lover and possibly Xian yourself,and please don't tell me your theistic or any of that bullshit clap trap
HAIL FATHER SATAN-LUCIFER AND THE GODS AND POWERS OF HELL

Satan pre-dates hebrew. The word "Satan" is Sanskrit, which is much older than hebrew, and it means Eternal Truth. The jew has nothing of its own, but Satan being the enemy is correct; the enemy of the jew. All Gentiles (non-jews) are of Satan and the Gods - including those who reject Satan and worship the jew/jew-on-a-stick. Never can any jew be of Satan, ever.

Satan is only a part of "the" bible in faerie tale story book, and also blasphemous, form.

Saturn is a name of Satan, not of judaism.

The old testament tells the jew how to steal money from Gentiles; the new testament tells Gentiles how to give their money to the jew.

Spiritual Satanism is the oldest religion in the world, and it is the only true religion of Humanity (non-jews). All others came after it, including islam, its sibling christianity, and their parent root judaism, which have nothing of their own.

The only true master is one; yourself.

Maxine is guilty of working with Satan and relaying Satan's knowledge and understanding to the Earth, which is occupied by the jew.

Go to your local church and mosque and sell your soul to the jew, "songofthegods" - which gods would they be? jesus; buddah; allah? Enjoy your ignorance and your shit life.

islam, its sibling christianity, and their parent root judaism have been exposed and the jew is exposing itself all the time now. Lord Amdusias, a non-White God of Satan, told us in 2003 that the enemy will reveal itself more and more, the closer we get to the climax of our Cause - and it is doing so all the time.

How is she stealing or hijacking the occult knowledge if its all public on JoyofSatan plain English and the Nazi stuff is on a different page? What you're saying doesn't even make any sense. The Jews steal occult knowledge by promoting one religion without occult knowledge, while hording the real spiritual truth in codes, in their own obscure language.

Just because the jews have a word for the same thing in their speak doesn't mean that thing is "fake" or doesn't exist. I don't care if Jews call Satan Satan, Satan is Satan and He's It. What's so hard to get?
Satan reincarnates into new names with the times in a sense, so Satan isn't coming to people through the name Vishnu any more, even though his "antichrist" is the same thing as Kalki basically.

Its also like how Kali is the arch enemy of Kalki, and there is also a Goddess named Kali. It is a representation of how all terminology at the end of the Pisces age gets all fucked up and one thing gets mistaken for another. But unlike the old stories, Satan's story is real-time

Satan is literally where its at. Nobody can "own" the mouth-sounds that sound the name Satan so that's why its important to see the history of the word too and etc.

Sorry to burst your bubble Satan is also just cool. if you don't think Satan is just plain cool, you have bad taste and should get a taste for European artwork.

---In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote :

If you actually read with an open mind and put in the time, energy and had patience to read www.exposingchristianity.com&nbsp; and www.joyofsatan.org you wouldn't come in here to spew your deluded, ignorant, hateful words.
You would actually be informed and would be able to ask intelligent, coherent and thoughtful questions.Instead you come here trying to stir shit and cause division.

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 8:39:41 PM EST, sonofthegods@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Maxine Dietrich states that the Bible was stolen from ancient civilizations by the Jews (correctly) and then asserts that Satan is somehow seperate from this!
The name Satan is a Hebrew word, meaning "adversary", which the Jews used as a archetype (or caricature) in the new testament to blame the murderous blood thirsty crimes of their god (Anu/Saturn/El/Kronos) on because they knew no sane person would otherwise belief in the old testament.
Spiritual Satanism, and all other occult/satanic sects are simply the lackeys and puppets of the Judaism/Zionists, and all serve the same master Yehwah/Jehova/Saturn/Kronos.
Maxine is guilty of what she has accused the Jews of - stealing occult knowledge (kundalini meditation) and using it to promote her rabid psychopathic Nazis doctrine, and lead many astray!

You evil deluded bitch!!

I can't believe that the clergy let such messages go through. 
Yes, this person has the right to think whatever they want, but they're NOT welcomed to share them in this group.

We don't need to hear what this person thinks, this doesn't help anyone in anyway. Whoever let this message through is simply wasting everyone's time and energy to reply to this deluded idiot.

What happened to the rules of this group??
"3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!"
"4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another. "
"8. Please be polite- flaming will not be tolerated."

What more reasons do you need to ban this scum?

Hail Satan!! 

Please grammatically correct yourself. It's You're not your.
Moving on, Satan in the hebrew language meant enemy but in sanskrit, truth. Second, are you saying that the Jews are at war with themselves as you stated that the JoS serves a kike god yet do we do RTRs to reverse the torah rituals of the kikes?? Third, give me one Pagan scripture, mythology or tale that agrees with the Jewish descriptions on Satan. Fourth, tell me why there are many more civilizations predating the kike civilization? And tell us how she leads people astray? You are bullshitting yourself. 
Please do me a favor, LEAVE. AND KILL YOURSELF.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:39 AM, sonofthegods@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Maxine Dietrich states that the Bible was stolen from ancient civilizations by the Jews (correctly) and then asserts that Satan is somehow seperate from this!

You evil deluded bitch!!

Please ban this kike from the group, forums and everything else. It is bad that its an imbecilic infiltrator, but to blaspheme against HP Maxine herself, it should not be condoned. 
Crawl back to whatever scum hole whence you came from.
Hail Satan.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Anti GoatFuckerV2 [email protected] [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Please grammatically correct yourself. It's You're not your.
Moving on, Satan in the hebrew language meant enemy but in sanskrit, truth. Second, are you saying that the Jews are at war with themselves as you stated that the JoS serves a kike god yet do we do RTRs to reverse the torah rituals of the kikes?? Third, give me one Pagan scripture, mythology or tale that agrees with the Jewish descriptions on Satan. Fourth, tell me why there are many more civilizations predating the kike civilization? And tell us how she leads people astray? You are bullshitting yourself. 

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:39 AM, sonofthegods@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Maxine Dietrich states that the Bible was stolen from ancient civilizations by the Jews (correctly) and then asserts that Satan is somehow seperate from this!

You evil deluded bitch!!

Please ban this kike from the group, forums and everything else. It is bad that its an imbecilic infiltrator, but to blaspheme against HP Maxine herself, it should not be condoned. 
Hail Satan.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Anti GoatFuckerV2 [email protected] [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Please grammatically correct yourself. It's You're not your.

You evil deluded bitch!!

if it were as you say, then why do not the Jews or other religions tell the absolute truth about kundalini? Why do not they tell the whole world that kundalini saves the soul? since other false religions have power over human minds. the truth, my dear, is that you are an infiltrator who tries to corrupt the truth. I understand that because you insults women in a vulgar way, just as Jews do. disappear from this group! you can deceive the stupid, but not the descendants of Satan!

and then if we have to talk about the extermination of Jews, what do you think about the fact that in the past the people have always made war? millions of people are death, but the blame must always fall on hitler. the religions have always made war, always, but nobody talks about those dead, only you Jews must look like the "good" ones. This is wrong.
you Jews and your leaders, you must admit your mistakes! here we talk about billions of human lives, it is not just a stupid pastime or an invention of Satanists. who has seen and heard, knows well that Satan is the truth.

It's thanks to maxine if I'm here now, she deserves all respect! she is a real strong woman, and you, Jew or a xian, the only thing you have to do is SHUT UP.

Hail Satan forever!

There is a fundamental problem here and this is Yahoo, not the moderation. Yahoo consistently blocks the moderation panel, gives no update on the posting or denial of a message, and this makes everything difficult, especially considering trolls. This has been a problem only as of late, probably for reasons everyone can understand.

The numbers of jewish trolls have been increasing exponentially as of late, so one of the messages skipped, largely thanks to jew-hoo. Jew-hoo is very collapsed as a moderation panel with constant errors.

This rarely causes inconveniences like this toilet drinking jew who unfortunately had his filth posted. Who is of course removed now.

The only good that comes from such posts is that people see how stupid and worthless these jews are. They insist on lying until the end of time, only flame, and only provide info that one knows is corrupted and can prove as such with a simple googling of information.

The essence of being jewish is to insist on lying even when they are found guilty of innumerable crimes. Then, they resort to name calling and so forth, the same pattern all the time. This shows what kind of evil retards we are dealing with and how useless they are. The jew doesn't care about logic either, even simple logic can disprove their points, but name calling and the belief that the goyim is useless always makes them push for their excrement regardless.

Sorry for demanding you to ban someone HP. That person was acting like one of us and then once in a while saying blasphemy. Its hard not to feed some trolls when it takes like 4 posts in between to spot one like that.

@Anti GoatFuckerV2
"Please grammatically correct yourself. It's You're not your."
Please correct yourself gramatically. Don't split your infinitives!

"What's an infinitive?"

"Please do me a favor, LEAVE. AND KILL YOURSELF."
Favour*
leave and kill yourself*

"Does it really matter?" No, it matters fakely. :p jewmericanisation, hey?

@Andrienne Ng
"Crawl back to whatever scum hole whence you came from."
from whence you came*

Oy, vey. The kikenisation in this thread is beyond all mind-boggleness...

@fiftycolor
colour*

Should I go on?! :p

@HPHC
You should put a note on the main/rules page to let people know how shyte Yahoo! is, and direct them to the forum. To use up less space, you could make an informative post on Pastebin and use that link on the main/rules page, as well.

Who is it that's on here that needs banning I don't want to get any misinformation from some Jew loving prick. I see alot of people asking to ban some on here thanks 

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:12 AM, Andrienne Ng ngandkk@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Please ban this kike from the group, forums and everything else. It is bad that its an imbecilic infiltrator, but to blaspheme against HP Maxine herself, it should not be condoned. 
Hail Satan.

You evil deluded bitch!!

@fancymancy

the '-our' ending is typically British, hence it is NOT a spelling mistake.

armour, endeavour, colour - BrE

armor, endeavor, color - AmE

While I personally appreciate being grammatically sensitive, this is unreasonable.

And the reason is simple - unless you stop, you will go mad, as there are too many people.

Another thing, split infinitive is a construction that can be split in English, but not in Latin, from whence it came. So, in order to explicitly explain this, have a read https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/educa ... nfinitives

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <fancymancy@... wrote :

@Anti GoatFuckerV2

"What's an infinitive?"

Favour*
leave and kill yourself*

@Andrienne Ng
from whence you came*

@fiftycolor
colour*

@HPHC
You should put a note on the main/rules page to let people know how shyte Yahoo! is, and direct them to the forum. To use up less space, you could make an informative post on Pastebin and use that link on the main/rules page, as well.

i personally spell favour etc., and I live in the United States. was
born here, actually. I just think it looks cooler. ^

On 1/27/18, sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
@fancymancy

the '-our' ending is typically British, hence it is NOT a spelling mistake.

armour, endeavour, colour - BrE

armor, endeavor, color - AmE

While I personally appreciate being grammatically sensitive, this is
unreasonable.

And the reason is simple - unless you stop, you will go mad, as there are
too many people.

Another thing, split infinitive is a construction that can be split in
English, but not in Latin, from whence it came. So, in order to explicitly
explain this, have a read
https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/educa ... nfinitives
https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/educa ... nfinitives

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <fancymancy@... wrote :

@Anti GoatFuckerV2

"What's an infinitive?"

Favour*
leave and kill yourself*

@Andrienne Ng

from whence you came*

@fiftycolor
colour*

@HPHC
You should put a note on the main/rules page to let people know how shyte
Yahoo! is, and direct them to the forum. To use up less space, you could
make an informative post on Pastebin and use that link on the main/rules
page, as well.

Sonofthegods is being targeted, not me. Maybe check your spam folder to see how this started or obviously the read more option after the message. I thought it was me, lol. But seriously, kikes must die the most horrible ways possible so they'll know how it feels to be THAT brutal upon one or many. Satan wants the enemy completely gone does he?

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 3:41 AM, aaron Miller tattds1@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Who is it that's on here that needs banning I don't want to get any misinformation from some Jew loving prick. I see alot of people asking to ban some on here thanks 

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:12 AM, Andrienne Ng ngandkk@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Please ban this kike from the group, forums and everything else. It is bad that its an imbecilic infiltrator, but to blaspheme against HP Maxine herself, it should not be condoned. 
Hail Satan.

The name Satan is a Hebrew word, meaning "adversary", which the Jews used as a archetype (or caricature) in the new testament to blame the murderous blood thirsty crimes of their god (Anu/Saturn/El/Kronos) on because they knew no sane person would otherwise belief in the old testament..

You evil deluded bitch!!

What is a main language of the world? English. Where is England? Britain. "Our" is British, as you say; therefore, Americanese doesn't exist, and "our" is correct.

Sorry. Forget all that. What I meant to say was "pi=3" and "1+1=banana".

"Well, I was wondering what the frack I should put here. Lol. Here goes: I am blind. I have been so since birth. Only have light perception though, can't see colours or shapes or anything like that."

"i just think it looks cooler"
well isnt that interesting?
apparently 21 days ago you watched a movie aswell..........
youve been telling people you were blind on here for years  yes?
so either youre a jewish liar or you are a jewish liar, you tell me.

There are many jews in this group.  Ronk raptor is one of them. What they do is that they are never focused on spiritual stuff but only about Who said and what. And then trying to start a mass discussion about something minor. 

-------- Original message --------
From: "Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 29/01/2018 07:25 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] "Your in big trouble - get out of here!"

Sonofthegods is being targeted, not me. Maybe check your spam folder to see how this started or obviously the read more option after the message. I thought it was me, lol. But seriously, kikes must die the most horrible ways possible so they'll know how it feels to be THAT brutal upon one or many. Satan wants the enemy completely gone does he?

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 3:41 AM, aaron Miller tattds1@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Who is it that's on here that needs banning I don't want to get any misinformation from some Jew loving prick. I see alot of people asking to ban some on here thanks 

Hail Satan.

The name Satan is a Hebrew word, meaning "adversary", which the Jews used as a archetype (or caricature) in the new testament to blame the murderous blood thirsty crimes of their god (Anu/Saturn/El/Kronos) on because they knew no sane person would otherwise belief in the old testament..

You evil deluded bitch!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back