Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Why Spiritual Satanism "Satanism" now iys meant to be a lonely r

Darius Du Plessia

Wow, yeah. Thanks Aldric. That post touched me deep and I could associate to almost everything you said in depth. Very accurate.  Thank you.. Alot. I too needed that eye opener and makes so much sense in why I havnt beeen getting where Ive been wanting to get.

Master sloth is watch tv with a cup of Herbal tea. 
Welcome to P90 Aldric!! Where I am going to take you from Loser to Risen in just 90 days!! Do I got your heart pumpin yet! (Runs in place) I hope so, because I am already there! Alright we are gonna start today off with a hundred rounds of alternate nostril breathing!! GO!!
Come on ladies feel the Burn! Alright!! I see you sweatin already!! If you haven't permanently damaged your nervous system, you have become stronger!! Because remember folks what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! If meditation doesn't hurt, it isn't good for ya!
 Now it's time to invoke fire for 150 Breaths!! Let's turn up the heat! Now it's been said that it takes thousands of chants to open the chakras, this should take a couple years, not on P90 Aldric it's not! We are going to chant the Sanskrit 10,000 times into each chakra and get it done and over with, right now! 
 Get Risen in 90 days!! Loser!!!
 Master sloth changed the channel. Damn Meditation infomercials. I need to do some void to get the screaming out of my head. Relax for a bit then I will do 666 an extremely powerful meditation that takes a minute to do. Then do the reverse Ritual and free the entire planet from the evil spell of the enemy. Yeah that sounds good. ^ ^

Aldric this was pretty damn funny.I like the master sloth ways. You need to make a sloth handbook for SS, many of is think that being an SS is just non stop work and meditation. But in reality, this is simply not true.Many more of us need to take time and sloth out. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 13, 2015, at 12:17, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Master sloth is watch tv with a cup of Herbal tea. 
Welcome to P90 Aldric!! Where I am going to take you from Loser to Risen in just 90 days!! Do I got your heart pumpin yet! (Runs in place) I hope so, because I am already there! Alright we are gonna start today off with a hundred rounds of alternate nostril breathing!! GO!!
Come on ladies feel the Burn! Alright!! I see you sweatin already!! If you haven't permanently damaged your nervous system, you have become stronger!! Because remember folks what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! If meditation doesn't hurt, it isn't good for ya!
 Now it's time to invoke fire for 150 Breaths!! Let's turn up the heat! Now it's been said that it takes thousands of chants to open the chakras, this should take a couple years, not on P90 Aldric it's not! We are going to chant the Sanskrit 10,000 times into each chakra and get it done and over with, right now! 
 Get Risen in 90 days!! Loser!!!
 Master sloth changed the channel. Damn Meditation infomercials. I need to do some void to get the screaming out of my head. Relax for a bit then I will do 666 an extremely powerful meditation that takes a minute to do. Then do the reverse Ritual and free the entire planet from the evil spell of the enemy. Yeah that sounds good. ^ ^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back